Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

found new piece of paper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Jakedogg
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Big Jakedogg

found new piece of paper WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 11044

found new piece of paper Vide
PostSubject: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:30 pm

me and jeremy schmitt found a new piece of paper if u go to the comm room take the left path and look on the ground in the water and u will see a note that says something like send help to Berlin the weapon causes that's all we got so far
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

found new piece of paper UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 108
Brains : 14190

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Something to look into but if you could provide a more detailed location of where exactly it is then it would be extremely helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
Big Jakedogg
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Big Jakedogg

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:39 pm

if u go to the comm room u know the second set of doors u have to open
Back to top Go down
julez
WhatWeKnow

julez

Zombification : 24
Brains : 11848

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:39 pm

CovertGunman wrote:
Something to look into but if you could provide a more detailed location of where exactly it is then it would be extremely helpful.

Wow... How much more detailed of a location do you want, Gunny? Lat and Long? ROFL.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:42 pm

julez wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:

Wow... How much more detailed of a location do you want, Gunny? Lat and Long? ROFL.
Well Julez, think about it. There is a lot of water... I was only asking to narrow the location down so that we don't have to look through it all. I wanted a description that tells us maybe what is near it or something to that effect, and I was doing it rather nicely too.
Back to top Go down
Big Jakedogg
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Big Jakedogg

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:44 pm

while when u get there turn around and go off the deck into the water turn left and look on the shore line
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Big Jakedogg wrote:
while when u get there turn around and go off the deck into the water turn left and look on the shore line
Ok, thanks for this. I will definitely check it out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big Jakedogg
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Big Jakedogg

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:45 pm

k tongue
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Ok so this is what I got out of the note.

"Send w
to Berlin
the weapon
causes"

Not sure if it means anything but perhaps we should look more around the swamp to see if there are any other notes like this and see if they connect at all.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12098

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:06 pm

CovertGunman wrote:
Ok so this is what I got out of the note.

"Send w
to Berlin
the weapon
causes"

Not sure if it means anything but perhaps we should look more around the swamp to see if there are any other notes like this and see if they connect at all.

if the weapon referrs to the wunderwaffe, it would obviously be required at berlin cos it was made by a german doctor who wouldn't have made it in the first place had he not needed it
Back to top Go down
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master

found new piece of paper WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10734

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:19 pm

no no no, The plain w stands for wonderwaffe and the weapons causes, example: Mass Destruction

But I'll look into it too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Zombification : 125
Brains : 19314

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:26 pm

The W could be anything, no one can really be sure exactly what it says. Can someone take a picture and post here?
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IXI HELLI0N IXI

Zombification : 5
Brains : 11025

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:33 pm

personally, it seems to me that the note could be trying to say "Send word to Berlin that the weapon causes." now, this is the interesting part, as it doesn't clarify WHAT weapon we are talking about. Has anybody thought that its a possiblity that while experiementing with element 115 they developed a weapon (DG-1 maybe?) and when testing it they caused the zombies? it could have been an airborne chemical weapon. this is just a thought.

my other idea on this is that they are referring to the DG-2 and that it does indeed cause zombie distruction. could be that after perfecting the design they wanted to get the info back to germany so that they could quell the zombie uprising. the biggest issue here is that with the note being incomplete there will be alot of speculation. there must be more notes in the swamps. we just have to find them.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Zombification : 125
Brains : 19314

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:44 pm

*Topic moved to Shi No Numa*
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
Phantom
Zombie
Zombie
Phantom

Zombification : 12
Brains : 11631

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Does the piece of paper look like it's ripped? Maybe it can connect to the other piece of paper that was found in the fire.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Phantom wrote:
Does the piece of paper look like it's ripped? Maybe it can connect to the other piece of paper that was found in the fire.
Yeah, it's ripped. I'm not sure if it would connect but it's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12535

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Hmm...

But even then, how would It connect? From "causes" to "Der Reise"...

Maybe it says something along these lines:

"Send w (ord, possibly..)
to Berlin
the weapon --->( Possibly Wonderwaffe, more than likely, actually
causes"

Zombies? Mass Destruction?

Maybe there is a THIRD piece of paper somewhere.... Cuz why would someone just write Der Reise on a single piece of Paper? It has to be connected, but what could it be connected to.

I think maybe ( If there is a THIRD slip) it would say something about Zombies becoming hostile and they are retreating to Der Reise? I dunno... But Now I gotta look.....
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12535

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:37 pm

^^^^^^^ What I wrote about the Zombies becoming hostile, I mean that maybe they were once under control, and Hitler was going to use them until he tested 115.... then maybe they turned hostile.... Cuz why would Japanese Zombies attacking a fellow ... uh... Japanesian? Meh, Japanese person????
Back to top Go down
Ibanez

Ibanez

Zombification : 28
Brains : 12161

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:31 pm

I have spent at least 20 minutes looking for this paper and have not found it yet. Can you explain like step by step where to go?
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Ibanez wrote:
I have spent at least 20 minutes looking for this paper and have not found it yet. Can you explain like step by step where to go?
Go to the Comm Room, then when you're at the entrance to the Comm Room turn around and walk straight across the deck and into the swamp. As soon as you hit the water turn left and walk towards the tree. If you look down while you're doing this you'll easily see the paper which is in the water floating above the shore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: found new piece of paper   found new piece of paper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

found new piece of paper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-