Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TripleA75
Human
Human
TripleA75

solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10907

solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:04 pm

u see that in trailer the stop in the same time maybe the eclipse stop time and in that time the zombies get life
Back to top Go down
TripleA75
Human
Human
TripleA75

solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Brains : 10907

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 pm

shri046 wrote:
Very interesting find indeed. Come to think of it, the trailer begins with these dialogues -

Dempsey: "What the hell just happened? Everyone ok?"
Nikolai: "I feel like I will throw up"
Takeo: "A mere side effect Russian. Everything is normal"
Dempsey: "Let's get this done"

Here is a link on some info abt Solar Eclipse and its effect on humans. It does say that the effects are mostly psychological and the dialogue between Nikolai and Takeo.
u sure that was takeo who said that cuz it sound like the dr richtofen O_O and in other threads on difernts sites like theories said that was the doctor u can be right cuz they dont have revealed all the chars they only show that 3 maybe the dr sacrife to teleport thy and the 4th guy is peter! xD
Back to top Go down
Spork201
Zombie
Zombie
Spork201

solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4
Zombification : -8
Brains : 11208

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:23 pm

I that's cool solar eclipse,for looks but nice find
Back to top Go down
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 11102

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 pm

There was one in 1945, but it as before the war ended so the japanese wouldn't be working with the Allies. There was't another one I could find until May 20 1947.
Back to top Go down
Nevernoz
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Nevernoz

Zombification : -1
Brains : 11291

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:36 pm

ajjaspers11 wrote:
Nevernoz wrote:
I don't know much about eclipses, but is it anything but odd that the eclipse 'eye' is actually shaped like an eye in that picture?

Compared to this, from what I looked up boringly on Photobucket.com, this eclipse is a simple black circle with a thing light aura around it, making it look normal.

I mean of course it really could just be for design purposes to make the level seem more ominous, but at the same time it kinda gets you thinking. Or at least for me it does. I mean, unless it's some sort of explosion in the sky behind the eclipse that's making it create that eye of a shape, it just seems kind of random for the designers to choose to shape it that way. I really think it's a sign of something. Haha.
the "light aura" is the carona and it is only visible during a SOLAR! eclipse i think i already said that in like the fifth post but i have no problem repeating it

the big white circle in the sky in the der riese trailer is a carona and a carona is only visiable during a solar eclipse there for we stop the whole "solar/lunar eclipse" thing because i can tell you for sure that it is a solar eclipse

Okay.
Okay. Fair enough, you and your logic.
That still doesn't change my thoughts of why the shape of it is different. Haha. I could just be crazy, no one really knows, but I'm willing to be crazy and have a decent thought about this.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12122

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:11 am

I'm sure I read somewhere that the clock indicates how long the pack-a-punch upgrade stays on your weapon, might have not..

But its a good theory that it signals when the dogs come, but what if you get them on round 1 and u only hav colts Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jeffro_boy
Human
Human
jeffro_boy

Brains : 10925

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:38 am

definatially lunar eclipse
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 14022

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:32 am

TripleA75 wrote:
u see that in trailer the stop in the same time maybe the eclipse stop time and in that time the zombies get life

what in gods name did you just try and say? speak english!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12559

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:41 am

I know, I IS SO CONFUZZLED!! I think he ment that when the Clock stops the Lunar Eclipse stops..
Back to top Go down
ninjadude9
Human
Human
ninjadude9

Zombification : 1
Brains : 10924

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:25 pm

The timer in the corner of the screen indicates how much time you have left to link the teleporters, confirmed by a FAQ session on the Call of Duty website, held by MaTtKs.
Back to top Go down
badakillnmachne
Zombie
Zombie
badakillnmachne

Brains : 11160

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:27 pm

ninjadude9 wrote:
The timer in the corner of the screen indicates how much time you have left to link the teleporters, confirmed by a FAQ session on the Call of Duty website, held by MaTtKs.
so what happens if u dont link the teloporters in time??? can u not use them that match??? and i think in that pic it is the teloporter but that would be coool if here is an eclipse in the new map
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12559

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:38 pm

I think MaTtKs said you have to go re-link them again.... I wanna see the new pickup, the Hammer, in action.
Back to top Go down
Juice503
Zombie
Zombie
Juice503

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11715

PostSubject: Der Riese Pictures   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:48 am

This is a link to a youtube video showing some pics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky7sIkOO1tA

If you notice in the second picture, it looks like a solar eclipse is happening. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingtoday-josh.blogspot.com
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 14022

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 am

i am pretty sure we have already agreed on this in another thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
shri046

shri046

solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 30
Brains : 12523

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:38 am

Topic merged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?   solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

solar/lunar eclipse in Der Riese? hmm, what do u think?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-