Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

What went on at Der Riese?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shri046

shri046

What went on at Der Riese? WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 30
Brains : 12479

What went on at Der Riese? Vide
PostSubject: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Just wanted to get some clarity on a couple of things. I found an interesting article about UFO type devices that may tie back to some of the drawings on the Der Riese boards.

So the question I have is .... what was really going on (or maybe had already happened) at DR?

Listening to the radios one of them was "zombie experiments" conducted by Maxis. That would include humans and animals. What is less apparent however is the "UFO" type devices ("The Bell") and to a certain extent the forgotten one .... the HAARP. For those who haven't seen it yet, look up the "Some info about HAARP" thread I made a while ago.

How all of this is tied in together .... I am not sure .... but I will soon post a summary of my findings.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

What went on at Der Riese? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
What went on at Der Riese? WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19294

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Yes, it is interesting that they labeled the achievement for the fly trap. The real fly trap was used for testing UFO's. The animation for the objects when they shoot across the sky is similar to a UFO, I wonder if that area back there is "THE FLYTRAP" used for those UFO experiments.
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

What went on at Der Riese? UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13447

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:50 pm

It is you can see the henge shaped structure just like the real one.
Back to top Go down
shri046

shri046

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:54 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
Yes, it is interesting that they labeled the achievement for the fly trap. The real fly trap was used for testing UFO's. The animation for the objects when they shoot across the sky is similar to a UFO, I wonder if that area back there is "THE FLYTRAP" used for those UFO experiments.

I know for a fact that it is "The Flytrap" and was used to test UFOs. Did they ever manage to get those flying devices working? I don't know .... not a lot of info there.

BUT .... here is the interesting part .... was Maxis actually INVOLVED in all the UFO part? None of the transmissions seem to hint that. He only talks about the DG-2, matter transference (teleporter) and the zombie creation.

So was there someone else at DR before Maxis came in to start his stuff? Chances are that DR was originally intended solely for UFO development/testing but that had failed and then they let Maxis run the facility for his experiments.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 pm

In real life the SS shot the scientist when the allies neared so it is likely Richtofen left proir to the end of the war.
If Area 51 is the new map mabye the ufo was taken there. No aliens.

However is appears the the teleporters my be the in game version of Die Glocke. (The Ufo)
The wunderwaffe being the DG-2 may also be its replacement.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:02 pm

area 51 is not involved in this particular topic.
Back to top Go down
shri046

shri046

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Just to give you all a hint on what this topic relates to ..... take a lot at these pictures below

What went on at Der Riese? Derriese025

What went on at Der Riese? Fig59

What went on at Der Riese? Fig62

The two images above are from an article I found a couple of days ago and will be doing a quick write up on it soon. I have to tell you though it won't be small or if it answers a lot of questions but definitely is interesting.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:28 pm

Those images appear to be very similar.. you are on to something Razz
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14170

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:29 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
Lol in fact, if you look closely, you'll see that they are exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:31 pm

CovertGunman wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:

Thumbs Up lol, oh really?
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Just saying as the Der Reise crew where competing with the 'nevada' base we may need to see the events the to find out more about the events that have taken place here.

Though as I said above all of the scientest who worked on Die Glocke where executed before the end of the war but reports suggested the device was operational.

Was the device still there at the time the Americans arrived in the area?

Oh an nice work.
Back to top Go down
shri046

shri046

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:33 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:

Thumbs Up lol, oh really?

Errr .... pls jst tell me NOW if this is nothing important!! lol .... cause i've had to do a LOT of reading up for this stuff. has been drivin me crazy lol
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:38 pm

It seems pretty important to me, if its on one of those boards....
Back to top Go down
MINUS Stl
Graphics
ModeratorGraphics
MINUS Stl

Zombification : 14
Brains : 12575

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:39 pm

Great find on the images, shri!!! Those are definitely the same as what's on the chalkboard. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:39 pm

Die Glocke had an inbuilt anti gravity device and it supposebly killed the men who worked on it. This may have been the reason work stopped in the game.
Back to top Go down
shri046

shri046

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:40 pm

Oh by the way .... the info also relates to this thread https://codzombies.forumotion.net/der-riese-f14/return-through-aether-t613.htm ... basically explaining the importance of "aether" in UFO theory.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14170

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:43 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
Die Glocke had an inbuilt anti gravity device and it supposebly killed the men who worked on it. This may have been the reason work stopped in the game.
That's a possibility. But I have a question, how would an anti gravity device kill someone? The only thing I can think of is if the device is in a closed room and there were spikes on the ceiling. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12466

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:45 pm

shri046 wrote:
Oh by the way .... the info also relates to this thread https://codzombies.forumotion.net/der-riese-f14/return-through-aether-t613.htm ... basically explaining the importance of "aether" in UFO theory.
Shri if it says return through aether then maybe it means return through the UFO ?Just thinking

Anyways good job shri!! Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Robotik360 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Nice fact finding. I assume that because the device make no appearence in this map we may have to wait for another.
Back to top Go down
shri046

shri046

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:50 pm

CovertGunman wrote:
COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
That's a possibility. But I have a question, how would an anti gravity device kill someone? The only thing I can think of is if the device is in a closed room and there were spikes on the ceiling. Lol.

Hint: The anti-gravity device does not work on its own. It has to be "powered" up by an external source .... large amounts of power. Maybe a new power generating device? .... something that wasn't really put to test and had significant side effects?

Remember that the "flytrap" was the test grounds for the UFOs. The source of power to this location came from underground where the power unit was supposedly located.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:58 pm

The real device gave out massive amounts of radiation supposably but it was never proved. 5 of the 7 scientist who worked on it. I suppose in the game Maxis and Richtofen could be the other 2.
Back to top Go down
Dr Killshot24
Zombie
Zombie
Dr Killshot24

Zombification : 31
Brains : 11396

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 pm

i think i may have something. Wunderwaffe DG-2 = Wunderwaffe Die Glocke-2. (ps lolz there's a game of tictactoe on the bottom left corner)
Back to top Go down
http://slntclan.forumotion.com
Nightfang
Zombie
Zombie
Nightfang

Zombification : 2
Brains : 11127

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Wasn't there a bunch of UFO "sightings" around the whitehouse in the 50's? And other places?
Back to top Go down
juicestain09
Zombie
Zombie
juicestain09

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11498

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:33 am

Wow! What a find! Can't wait to read up on it! I don't want to believe the next map pack (if there is going to be one) will be in Area 51, but there's alot pointing in that direction. And sorry for posting about Area 51 again carbon. Just replying to something said earlier.

This is deeep!
Back to top Go down
http://www.GameRection.com
shri046

shri046

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Ok I have summed up all the info I found and posted it here - https://codzombies.forumotion.net/der-riese-picture-analysis-f17/der-riese-nazi-ufos-theory-t648.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What went on at Der Riese?   What went on at Der Riese? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What went on at Der Riese?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-