Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

illuminati Telegram?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

illuminati Telegram? - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
illuminati Telegram? - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 9
Brains : 12555

illuminati Telegram? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: illuminati Telegram?   illuminati Telegram? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:13 pm

OOOH! Now I see it. For some reason the video started at 58 seconds in for me... I don't know why
Back to top Go down
Telixion
Human
Human
Telixion

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10798

PostSubject: Re: illuminati Telegram?   illuminati Telegram? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:35 pm

It is dated for the 23rd not the 24th
Back to top Go down
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie
baddreams12345

Zombification : 16
Brains : 11559

PostSubject: Re: illuminati Telegram?   illuminati Telegram? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Telixion wrote:

Heres something interesting I found:

Winter 1942: Hitler gives an occult object marked with the triskele (the three-sided swatstika) to a General Von Raddel. 200 men are branded with this mark, which makes them "immortal" (zombies). In July 13, 1943:, Von Raddel is shot in the head by a Russian soldier, which incapacitates him for 50 years until a neo-Nazi named Bergen shows him a swatstika. Near the turn of the century, these two raise a zombie Nazi army in a bid to start a Fourth Reich. The Demon, through Jason Blood, recruits the crew of the Haunted Tank, as well as the ghost of General Jeb Stuart, who formerly protected it to oppose them. The tank crew obliterate the Nazis with Etrigan's help.

Thats from Comic called The Demon #46

Isn't something like this in Wolfenstein?

Last edited by baddreams12345 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telixion
Human
Human
Telixion

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10798

PostSubject: Re: illuminati Telegram?   illuminati Telegram? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:05 pm

baddreams12345 wrote:
Telixion wrote:

I am x502x downey... i decoded this... and it is the 24th

Heres something interesting I found:

Winter 1942: Hitler gives an occult object marked with the triskele (the three-sided swatstika) to a General Von Raddel. 200 men are branded with this mark, which makes them "immortal" (zombies). In July 13, 1943:, Von Raddel is shot in the head by a Russian soldier, which incapacitates him for 50 years until a neo-Nazi named Bergen shows him a swatstika. Near the turn of the century, these two raise a zombie Nazi army in a bid to start a Fourth Reich. The Demon, through Jason Blood, recruits the crew of the Haunted Tank, as well as the ghost of General Jeb Stuart, who formerly protected it to oppose them. The tank crew obliterate the Nazis with Etrigan's help.

Thats from Comic called The Demon #46

Isn't something like this in Wolfenstein?

Ok well if you decoded the part where it says "23 dec, 44" to say 24 dec, 44 than please prove me wrong. But until than. I believe that there is no translation to be done to the number 23. I think as a whole number it has been translated to its optimum peak.

If I am somehow mistaken please prove me wrong by reviewing the pictures found here
https://codzombies.forumotion.net/der-riese-picture-analysis-f17/my-der-riese-pics-t867.htm
and letting me know. K thanks.
Back to top Go down
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie
baddreams12345

Zombification : 16
Brains : 11559

PostSubject: Re: illuminati Telegram?   illuminati Telegram? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:37 am

lol i was the one who took that pic and yeah i guess i did have the date wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: illuminati Telegram?   illuminati Telegram? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

illuminati Telegram?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-