Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Map in Field Operation Manual

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cpt.Rutger
Zombie
Zombie
Cpt.Rutger

Map in Field Operation Manual Germany
Map in Field Operation Manual WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 21
Brains : 11416

Map in Field Operation Manual Empty
PostMap in Field Operation Manual

Hopefully never posted before. And if someone can provide a bigger picture of the Manual's page, feel free to do so :-)

On the right side it shows a map. No one ever wondered what it shows ?

Map in Field Operation Manual Book1d11

Nothing special, in fact. It's just a map of Nazi-Germany.

Map in Field Operation Manual D194410

As i said, nothing special. I'm still trying to figure out what all the other maps show.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Map in Field Operation Manual :: Comments

baddreams12345
Re: Map in Field Operation Manual
Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 am by baddreams12345
I did post a pic of both pages. Its in this section.
Homicidal_llama2
Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:02 am by Homicidal_llama2
This is what it says for anyone who can't be bothered to squint:

"In the event of any critical failure you are instructed to take your cyanide tablet that's included in your field operations kit. In the event that you have misplaced yours, there are several methods that will accomplish the same task. (Unreadable)"
Cpt.Rutger
Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 am by Cpt.Rutger
Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
This is what it says for anyone who can't be bothered to squint:

"In the event of any critical failure you are instructed to take your cyanide tablet that's included in your field operations kit. In the event that you have misplaced yours, there are several methods that will accomplish the same task. (Unreadable)"

Er, yes. But i've been talking bout the map. And that's a map of Nazi-Germany.
unit2007
Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:56 pm by unit2007
I think the last few words on the page say "the test", which implys the usage of the teleporters, as no living thing had survived the process up to that point.
MRSshr00ms
Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:45 pm by MRSshr00ms
MP4!!!!
Skrye
Post Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:53 pm by Skrye
I don't know if any of you have seen it yet (I'm sure you have) but there are I believe 12 of those books. One of which you are able to read the other side of that page. Not having this game on the computer made it a little difficult though. I know it says something to the effect of the people who joined group 935 are sworn to group 935. Regardless of what country they are from. It also says Dr. L. Maxis at the bottom of the page. It's outside the window where the flytrap is. hard to see considering it's in the corner.
metrocedes
Post Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:20 am by metrocedes
Skrye wrote:
I don't know if any of you have seen it yet (I'm sure you have) but there are I believe 12 of those books. One of which you are able to read the other side of that page. Not having this game on the computer made it a little difficult though. I know it says something to the effect of the people who joined group 935 are sworn to group 935. Regardless of what country they are from. It also says Dr. L. Maxis at the bottom of the page. It's outside the window where the flytrap is. hard to see considering it's in the corner.

here is the other page.
Map in Field Operation Manual Zombie10

since there are 12 books...do we have pics of all 12 somewhere?
Stealth
Post Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:24 am by Stealth
Homicidal llama, your post is also on radio, By that gas chamber, when you hear a man talking, like in the type 100 room. Is This a link?
Doomed Infidel
Post Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:00 am by Doomed Infidel
if you notice, the left page of the book is part of the audio found in the computer fiiles for the mysterious 8th radio. if you havent heard it...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jm35i85EPU
heavyassault69
Post Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:59 pm by heavyassault69
its a code the words that are unreadable are one sentence it says: know especially the tests
what does that mean?
Skrye
Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:26 am by Skrye
i'ts probably about to say "Use especially the test chamber" to do something.
Cpt.Rutger
Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:39 am by Cpt.Rutger
heavyassault69 wrote:
its a code the words that are unreadable are one sentence it says: know especially the tests
what does that mean?

No, it says: " For example, the best..." . I think this sentence ends with "... way to kill yourself is..." ...hmmm , maybe hanging ?
DeltaFlame
Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:48 am by DeltaFlame
metrocedes wrote:
Skrye wrote:

here is the other page.
Map in Field Operation Manual Zombie10

since there are 12 books...do we have pics of all 12 somewhere?

on the page to the right is the transcript to the 8th radio i think trey arch has removed the radio from the map and left the file on the PC but the thought that the radio will play a big part so made it into an clue but in writing
Post  by Sponsored content

Map in Field Operation Manual

Page 1 of 1