Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
w00t551
Human
Human
w00t551

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10681

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:41 am

what if the eifel tower could send out an electro transmission for 20000 points and it killed all zombies oohhh and what if we spawn with perks but theyre not as good as the perks bought just an idea me and freinds came up with at school Flamethrower zombie 11 oh and i saw a vid on youtube it showed a picture of a giant zombie and other zombies and some electric barrier the name was somat like flonn schlagg or somat ill look
Back to top Go down
unit2007
Human
Human
unit2007

Brains : 10680

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 pm

I've been thinking about the "ENG" sign. What if one of the pictures actually shows the Blackpool Tower? Its another large construct, aswell as being set in England. Also, I'm pretty sure one of the maps in the Bowie knife teleporter room shows the UK with Southend circled. Could this be a possible infiltration location? If someone could get a photo of this map, it should become clear.
Back to top Go down
travdad77
Human
Human
travdad77

Brains : 10673

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
nopnop wrote:
MW2 is created by treyarch? in the trailer its got trayarch's logo

Nope. MW2 is by Infinity Ward.

actually they all are by infinity ward
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13559

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:59 pm

travdad77 wrote:
Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
nopnop wrote:
MW2 is created by treyarch? in the trailer its got trayarch's logo

Nope. MW2 is by Infinity Ward.

actually they all are by infinity ward

What? No they aren't, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Call of Duty 3 & Call of Duty: WaW are by Treyarch, the rest are by Infinity Ward.
Back to top Go down
w00t551
Human
Human
w00t551

Brains : 10681

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:01 pm

unit2007 wrote:
I've been thinking about the "ENG" sign. What if one of the pictures actually shows the Blackpool Tower? Its another large construct, aswell as being set in England. Also, I'm pretty sure one of the maps in the Bowie knife teleporter room shows the UK with Southend circled. Could this be a possible infiltration location? If someone could get a photo of this map, it should become clear.

yes but the eiffel tower is used for radio transmissions so it is a LARGER CONDUIT to channel energy through angelword fighter lol!
Back to top Go down
saska7092
Human
Human
saska7092

Brains : 10667

PostSubject: Very good points most people have forgot this is back in WW2 when germany and america are at war. in the message of the meeting he also say*our opertives at the nevada base* which could have ment they could have spies there and then those spies(   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:36 am

Very good points most people have forgot this is back in WW2 when germany and america are at war see but thats the thing there at war so they could invade the nevada base and start doing experiments with there supplies, or they could steal them and go to the eiffel tower to hide because they can't go back to there old testing site, so they make a base at the eiffel tower and things go wrong. honestly i think there gonna have something different then the dogs and zombies like another enemy. there obviously gunna be more perks and zombie drops, maybe even a new wepon.

i do wanna know one thing in the first area at the main frame there is a recording of the first test. i have yet to here of one about the 2nd test.

anyway great ideas and points we will have to wait for treyarch
Back to top Go down
masterclass
Human
Human
masterclass

Zombification : 4
Brains : 10898

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey,
Just a thought.. i heard from a friend here in England that they where going to release a map pack for christmas with 3 zombies maps on.... this could possibly be the explanation for the 3 europe countrys?

-masterclass
Back to top Go down
baz
Human
Human
baz

Zombification : -10
Brains : 10692

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Welcome come on map pack4 it is at area 51 coming out on 24 sep to day is the 23 it is coming out at 12,00pm
zombie 3

add me on ps3 name is bazboy123 zombie 11

zombie 7
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rutger
Zombie
Zombie
Cpt.Rutger

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 Germany
Zombification : 21
Brains : 11416

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Hmmm... i found something interesting. This photo of the white tower, it could be this one:

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 Wielka10

It is the Bismarkturm Hohe Eule, located in the mountains near Breslau, Poland . Build in 1906 it is / was used as a watch-out for tourists. Local rumor has it, that this location was part of the "Der Riese" Project. They found earth moving but no real evidence.
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
lovegun

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 Mexico
Zombification : 17
Brains : 12875

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:32 pm

baz wrote:
30 min to the new map pack 4 come on Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 862252

SSUUUURRRRRREEEEE in 30min.......lol
i can bet u $20 it wont come out in 30min.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19292

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Nice tower pic Cpt. Rutger

That does look similar to the one in the picture
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
willis575
WhatWeKnow

willis575

Zombification : 27
Brains : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:47 pm

@ rutger

I just went back and looked at the picture on the bulletin board and I think you found a match... it looks exactly like it. Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Starscream008
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Starscream008

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 Italy
Brains : 10873

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:26 pm

is there anything else in the surrounding area that has history like that?
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rutger
Zombie
Zombie
Cpt.Rutger

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 Germany
Zombification : 21
Brains : 11416

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:16 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
Nice tower pic Cpt. Rutger

That does look similar to the one in the picture

Not anymore. Someone posted a pic of all the pics shown during teleportation :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1tnb52&s=4
On this one it looks more like a lighthouse to me...

(thread on official COD:WAW forum : http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=212685 )

(btw: the elements mentioned there are lead and polonium)
Back to top Go down
Doomed Infidel
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Doomed Infidel

Brains : 10914

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:43 am

the new map could be at Wenceslas Mine in poland. The brown piece of paper on der riese, similar to shi no numas, looks as though its could say "die glocke" which is the name of the bell project, a top secret project to do with anti gravity and a mysterious purplish element, similar to that of the fluid in pap and wunderwaffe. This project was an attempt by germans to create a "secret weapon" and win the war.
Back to top Go down
Doomed Infidel
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Doomed Infidel

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:48 am

oh, and btw, on that pic of what you see while teleporting, if you notice on the element table, There is a blank space between elements 114 and 116. 115, the power source of the wunderwaffe and mater transportation, is left out
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie
Secret Kahuna

Zombification : 3
Brains : 10961

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:48 am

I pointed that out on another thread, its becuase there is no official name yet
Back to top Go down
Doomed Infidel
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Doomed Infidel

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:52 am

does anyone else happen to think the brown paper says "die glocke" the first word is definately "die" cant really tell o0n the second one, to learn about die glocke and bell project if i confused you,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHZQpNbJhmA
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie
Secret Kahuna

Zombification : 3
Brains : 10961

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:00 am

yes, I think everyone does
Back to top Go down
Doomed Infidel
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Doomed Infidel

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:21 am

i think it would be a cool kick to have the new zombies map at the mine, an scary underground facility based around the bell. Also, if the note does say "die glocke" then im assuming it would be there, but i guess we will find out if the new map comes out today.
Back to top Go down
baz
Human
Human
baz

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:13 am

the new map pack 4 it come out on the 25th what is today at 12pm i woke the cod5
zombie 11
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13445

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:57 am

baz wrote:
the new map pack 4 it come out on the 25th what is today at 12pm i woke the cod5
zombie 11

English please.Today is the 24th for most us and map packs only come out on thursdays, so it won't come out on the 25th.
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 12210

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:01 am

argh im am gonna be so depressed tonight if now new by like 19:00
Back to top Go down
baz
Human
Human
baz

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:12 am

hahahahah lol i love you and it come in out on the 25 i woke for them Hammer
Back to top Go down
Doomed Infidel
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Doomed Infidel

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:19 am

im starting to think i got excited for no reason Sad no updates, and nothing new on treyarchs website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Verruckt, NDU, and DLC :: Map Pack 4-