Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Proposed General Sequence and MP4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GTOGreg
Zombie
Zombie
GTOGreg

Proposed General Sequence and MP4 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Proposed General Sequence and MP4 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 20
Brains : 11305

Proposed General Sequence and MP4 Empty
PostProposed General Sequence and MP4

I originally posted a version of this theory on another thread. It has to do with a proposed “general” sequence for the zombie storyline and does not include intricacies or details related to character development. This theory is based heavily on, and is intended to supplement Carbons theory supporting France as the location for the 4th and final zombie map.

In the cinematic trailer for Der Riese, we see what I believe is the demise of all (4) characters.... End of the story, yes?

Some time later, after the release of DR, Treyarch releases new "Intel" identifying NDU as the 2nd outbreak. A bit confusing....

Could it be possible that the much anticipated MP4 will, in fact, include the 1st outbreak, which actually occurred in France???

GENERAL SEQUENCE
Let’s assume that the four (4) current maps are in chronological order:

1. Nacht Der Untoten (NDU)
2. Verruckt (VER)
3. Shi No Numa (SNN)
4. Der Riese (DRI)

I am assuming that air travel is the only plausible method for covering great distances during this time period, thus after confronting the zombie threat in France, (which we have yet to see), we find ourselves in Germany at NDU, an airport. Assume that the original team we met at NDU arrived there from France. I believe this team was in danger if being over-run in France, retreated to NDU. The team was ultimately over-run.

Having heard of the losses in France and at NDU, and at the request of the newly formed United Nations, the Marines form a crew, led by Tank Dempsey to confront the zombie menace. The team arrives at Verruckt, in Germany, to confront the spreading zombie threat and is nearly over-run. The remnants of the team narrowly escape. Tank Dempsey is the sole survivor.

After the defeat in France, NDU, and Verruckt, a new "international team" is assembled. The zombie outbreak has since spread over much of Europe (speedy SOB's). The new crew which is made up of the (4) main characters we all have become accustomed to, arrive in SNN, which is on the front lines of the expanding zombie outbreak. At SNN, which is located near the site of the Tunguska event in what is now Russia, the international team confronts the zombie menace. The zombies are defeated at SNN.

After the successes at SNN, the “now veteran” international team of zombie killers pursues the zombie menace to a final showdown at Der Riese. As reflected in the cinematic trailer, the team is ultimately wiped out, leaving the door open to a full blown zombie game to be released at a later date.

In my opinion, the chronological placement of the final map as the 1st outbreak would enhance the story, bring NDU into the main storyline, leaves the details of the established storyline intact, and would be a clean way to close out the zombie map packs. And kind of like star wars, the end of the story was released prior to the beginning
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Proposed General Sequence and MP4 :: Comments

COMPLETEWASUK
Re: Proposed General Sequence and MP4
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:45 pm by COMPLETEWASUK
I like it. Very Happy Thanks for the speedy SOBs reference. Sniper
GTOGreg
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:53 pm by GTOGreg
Yeah, I couldn't resist the Speedy SOB's reference, I think its a keeper....
COMPLETEWASUK
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:58 pm by COMPLETEWASUK
I agree.
GTOGreg
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:14 pm by GTOGreg
I cant figure out how to edit this but I need to edit the text to read "newley fromed United Nations" ,

The begining of the 2nd world war marked the end of the defunct league of nations, the end of the war saw the formation of the united nations...
COMPLETEWASUK
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:20 pm by COMPLETEWASUK
Yeah lol, the league of nations was a total failure. Not that the UN is any better but ah well. Very Happy
GTOGreg
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:29 pm by GTOGreg
Dammit, COMPLETEWASUK, you were right. You do have the "fecal touch" for a thread dont you. I was hoping for some feedback and then you had to post...

Well, add another one to your list of dead end threads. lol
COMPLETEWASUK
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:33 pm by COMPLETEWASUK
You think this is bad. It gets worse when it comes to girls.

I keep my distance for their safety.

Very Happy
CovertGunman
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:34 pm by CovertGunman
GTOGreg wrote:
I cant figure out how to edit this but I need to edit the text to read "newley fromed United Nations" ,

The begining of the 2nd world war marked the end of the defunct league of nations, the end of the war saw the formation of the united nations...

The previous text "newly formed League of Nations" has been replaced with the text "newly formed United Nations" by request of the OP.
COMPLETEWASUK
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:43 pm by COMPLETEWASUK
Lol, the first comment by some one other than me, is a mod correcting your mistake.

I'm sorry about my death touch GTO, 450 odd posts of misery. Embarassed
GTOGreg
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:44 pm by GTOGreg
Thanks Covert, much appriciated! I thought I had seen an edit button before but for the life of me could not find it!

COMPLETEWASUK, I may be able to assist, I have heard from reliable sources that a wad of cold hard cash or ring studded with diamonds is an effective way to lure in a female type. Dont tell though, its my trade secret....
GTOGreg
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:46 pm by GTOGreg
COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
Lol, the first comment by some one other than me, is a mod correcting your mistake.

I'm sorry about my death touch GTO, 450 odd posts of misery. Embarassed

Hehehehehehehehe!!!
COMPLETEWASUK
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:47 pm by COMPLETEWASUK
Lol, thanks man. Lacking money, I only have poetry to throw at them, ah well I'm pretty good aparantly. Very Happy
Robotik360
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:14 pm by Robotik360
Good story GTOGreg!good story
COMPLETEWASUK
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:16 pm by COMPLETEWASUK
I didn't kill it after all. Very Happy
lovegun
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:19 pm by lovegun
nice theory. it could be that way
Stealth
Post Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 pm by Stealth
My Theory For NDU Is that The Germans Used It As A Dumping Ground With What they Thought to Be 'waste' element 115 from verruckt. How Do You Guys Feel About that
Robotik360
Post Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:39 pm by Robotik360
Good thoery GTOGreg
jackyboy1384
Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:54 pm by jackyboy1384
Good theory, makes perfect sense when you put it all together. And I like the idea of Dempsey being in all of the zombie maps.

Proposed General Sequence and MP4

Page 1 of 1