Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 19
Brains : 12108

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:55 pm

I thought of some more (and I won't use colours this time):

Some noob steals all the kills from rounds 1-3, then won't open the doors to the mystery box even though he has the most points. We waste all our points opening doors and then the noob spends all his points on the box and gets the teddy before anyone else gets a go. Then he says we have to open the doors to get back to the box because we suddenly have more points than him (because he spent all his on the box).

Getting the Ray Gun and then you turn around and get swarmed by zombies, so you shoot in reaction without realising you are holding the Ray Gun and you get downed.

You are the last to open the box just as round 4 is ending, and round 5 is a dogs round. You have no ammo on your pistol and you get Molotovs in the box. Useless. You get downed and lose what you have, so you go back to the box, and you get the teddy, so you have to survive until like round 9 with only a Colt because no one else will open the doors. You finally get to the box and get a Kar, Molotovs and then Carbine. Get downed on the next round and once again your teammates fail to revive you. Then someone gets teddy and moves the box onto the catwalk, so everyone camps up there. Due to spawning at the mainframe, you are the last to get there and no one will let you past and you get
completely annihilated by zombies. (This happened to me just moments ago.)

Some idiot runs out on Insta-Kill on round 4 and uses 6 Wunderwaffe bullets in like 10 seconds.

Everyone except one person is downed, and the person miraculously finishes the round except for that last crawler. He wastes 5 minutes hitting the box, PaP-ing weapons and randomly tea-bagging zombies and dancing. He finally ends the round and then he dies in like 10 seconds because he is too busy dancing.

"You open the door."
"No, you open it, you have more points."
"Yeah, but if I waste them on opening the door, I won't be able to get a weapon!"
"Well the same applies to me!"
"But you have the Wunderwaffe!"
"Which is out of ammo..."
"Well what else do you have?
"A Gewehr, left over from the start..."
"LOLOLOL you're such a noob you have such nooby guns and you waste all your Wunderwaffe ammo!
"Trying to save you, because you got downed on round 4..."
"I was trying to do a glitch and I didn't know it was patched."
"And what glitch was it?"
"The one where you teleport into the Fly Trap!"
"That doesn't exist, you stupid kid."
"I'm not stupid, your stupid for buying the Gewehr!"
"Just open the door."
"Okay, I'll open it!!!"
*Kid gets downed*
"..."

"It's simple: 4 windows, 4 people, 1 person per window."
"You're a maths nerd."
Back to top Go down
pricey101
Human
Human
pricey101

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10832

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:47 pm

Opening the box, turning round and getting mauled by zombies then looking back at the box while downed to see you got a wunderwaffe.
Back to top Go down
TR1GG3R779
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
TR1GG3R779

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 12
Brains : 10846

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:16 pm

I dislike when i get in groups of people who have no mic and have no clue what there doing in the game.

also i hate when you have a new zombie player that keeps killing the crawler every time and doesnt have a mic so you can tell him why you leave a crawler

And last but not least newbie players who think they know all about nazi Zombie Der Riese and how to play so they try and keep telling you what to do. What makes it worse is when they scream with there Un pubirty hittin vioces no offense but it kinda sounds like nails on a chalk board to me and there is no reason to yell into a mic since we all wear some form of a headset. (well most of us)
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.THECD.TK
skatuhboid
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
skatuhboid

Zombification : 5
Brains : 10771

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:04 pm

I hate when you get a insta-kill or double points and then no zombies come then as soon as it ends and swarms of zombies start coming
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:07 pm

skatuhboid wrote:
I hate when you get a insta-kill or double points and then no zombies come then as soon as it ends and swarms of zombies start coming

+1 think that is WELL annoying, especially in the early rounds
Back to top Go down
pricey101
Human
Human
pricey101

Brains : 10832

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:16 pm

jackyboy1384 wrote:
skatuhboid wrote:

+1 think that is WELL annoying, especially in the early rounds

With you on that.

Also annoying when insta-kill runs out as your swinging the knife so instead of cutting the zombie down it does nothing.
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

Zombification : 6
Brains : 12242

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Teleport to PaP and look around, no zombies, PaP your gun, crack knuckles get downed -.- gun clicks away and goes you either get revived with no points or die with no points.
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Chivaa501

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 Mexico
Zombification : 4
Brains : 10792

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:53 pm

OH yeah.When people rush to get the power ups with out thinking. like max ammo when a team mate is down or instakill just when the round ends instead of waiting to get it. That REALLY pisses me off! Come on people u dont get extra points just because u get it!
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Embarassed guilty as charged there. I dont do it for points or anything its just a natural urge to gravitate towards a green glowy thing when all that holds you back is a voice on a mic saying no wait hahaha
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Chivaa501

Brains : 10792

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:02 pm

bmaster2000 wrote:
Embarassed guilty as charged there. I dont do it for points or anything its just a natural urge to gravitate towards a green glowy thing when all that holds you back is a voice on a mic saying no wait hahaha

AHAHAHA! i used to be like that but then a week passed after i started playing it! lol. the main one that pisses me off is with the max ammo cause every one should reload and throw all there monkeys! BUT i understand u
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 Australia
Zombification : 17
Brains : 11413

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:46 am

ooh, when you plant lots of betties in the same spot (for when you visit there later), and a fire puppy appears in the room and wastes them all! -_-
Especially annoying on SHi No Numa =D
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13220

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:52 am

Acuity wrote:
ooh, when you plant lots of betties in the same spot (for when you visit there later), and a fire puppy appears in the room and wastes them all! -_-
Especially annoying on SHi No Numa =D

agreed there, but we had a real funny moment by doing that.
filled the whole catwalk with betties everyround and when dogs came camped somewhere else.
then wen we could hardly see the floor on the cat walk, we camped the teleporter c waiting for an unlucky dog.lol
well, ive never heard such a loud bang as that.LMFAO, was like a kaa boom X 1 000 000. Razz Razz Razz
stupid dogs Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 Palestine-1
Brains : 11607

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:32 pm

when somebody has his mic plugged in when you start but as the game goes on he unplugs it to here music
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Even more:

People who waste time and grenades throwing them at each other for no reason. That grenade could have been an extra 100-200 points for them!

When no one has a mic and we have to waste bullets shooting at doors/stairs/the random weapon box light. Accidently did that with the DG-3 once!

You throw a Monkey Bomb and some idiot who was crouching suddenly stands up and it hits their head and bounces back and lands at your feet. Especially annoying when you are camping on the Z-C catwalk and you are trapped at the back Facepalm2

Getting downed and then the zombies change direction and push you away from all your teammates! Very funny at first but then it gets annoying zombie 10

Someone dies trying to turn on 'Beauty of Annihilation' in the middle of round 20. Does not end well.

When you throw a Monkey Bomb and it takes like 5 seconds for the zombies to go to it.
Back to top Go down
Jinxy
Human
Human
Jinxy

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 Ireland
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10708

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:56 pm

When I have Browning or amazing gun . I turn to press X for random weapon . Waves of zombies come and in a hurry without realising I trade my browning for a magnum or something Sad Then get downed.

Getting a PaP weapon and getting downed.

People refusing to open the door , So I refuse then we all die .

Retards who just run around for points then get downed then attempting to rescue them cause you wont make it the rest of the round you get downed!

No zombies at my window but my friend already has 1000 points within the first 3 rounds.

PEOPLE KILLING THE LAST PEPE ! I swear it pisses me off Pepe is awesome !

For the people , me and my friend call normal zombies individually Sissle and crawlers are Pepe . Then the last zombie which is a crawler is called Chollo Be Chasing :]

If your friend is downed and a nuke is literately 3 steps away but zombies are blocking and you get downed.

Dogs when you have no ammo or a crap gun and your friend has like a Browning and he runs off instead of protecting me :3

People who try to knife waves.

People who want to play a game of "TAG" with the zombies Or try to be ninja and run through them xD

People who when they have enough money immediately open the door.

When the random box spawns way far away and when the round ends the 'tards go straight for it and not try to get a crawler ¬_¬

Off topic:
Did I just find out that when you press the button to link the tele you have 30 seconds to press run to mainframe and press X ?
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Dunno if counts as annoying but want to share my best betty encounter Very Happy
Me and 3 other friends all got betteis and planted them randomly across the bridge (we were care to make the zombie fall down not over bridge) and by about wave 13 we decided it was time and we all went to one side of the bridge with our last running zombie. each betty trigger one by one and lagged like hell. major overkill and all betties gone which is the annoying piss off bit but anyways. Fun times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mokotoro
Human
Human
Mokotoro

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:09 pm

that when the box is on the catawalk and you get a crawler and try to get him off there when you realize your friend is like zombie buying in the box and there is a betty behind him and you are on the mainframe in round 30 and your friend refuses to get the zombie away from the box, you hear a explosion and youre so far of there that you sudlenly notice what is gonna happen afther that ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Dippy
Human
Human
Dippy

Brains : 10632

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:38 am

getting killed in one hit after using the wonderwaffle.
Back to top Go down
TR1GG3R779
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
TR1GG3R779

Zombification : 12
Brains : 10846

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:37 am

When you just upgraded a gun and are sitting on the cat walk in the back hitting the box to get another gun since youre out of ammo on you second gun and you go to reload your other gun and it switches for whats in the random box and its a Kar or PTrs so fricken irratating. and the reason im next to the box reload is because ever one else has boxed me in the cage....
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.THECD.TK
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:45 am

When you are on round 32 solo, have wonder weapons PaPed.
You make some crawlies, and go up to the red jars.
You have all perks (except quick revive), betties and Bowie knife.
You shoot ur wunderwaffle into the red jar, to disprove a theory.
You think to yourself "hmm, what if I shoot the ray gun into it?"
You shoot the ray gun into, and kill yourself...
Round 32...
Wonderweapons PaPed...
Full ammo...

Just did that about 30 minutes ago =P
So infuriating!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Jinxy
Human
Human
Jinxy

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:16 am

Ohhh Acuity !

Sad I prob would've smashed my controller :3
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:59 pm

OMG =S
I just did something even stupider.
Wave 12, PaPed STG
I threw a grenade at a window, it bounced back.
I went up to throw it back and killed myself (With juggernog on aswell)
=( Gaar it was annoying =D
Back to top Go down
I_xDaniieL_I
Human
Human
I_xDaniieL_I

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 England-1
Brains : 10659

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:58 am

lol acuity i did the same the other day with my ray gun upgrade
Back to top Go down
Jinxy
Human
Human
Jinxy

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:28 am

That SUCKS :3

I once trapped myself inside the PaP machine because I threw a monkey and my hand slipped so I threw it on the tele pad and so they all came rushing to it and then the remaining to me xD
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:55 am

We just got a microphone, and it's already make me angry =P
It annoys me when people tell me to follow them, and I respond.
But when I try to talk to them, i get ignored? =O
Why are they ignoring me?
Are they sexist?
It's really fustrating and mean -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-