Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 8
Brains : 11107

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:24 am

Yeah it is.... unless you have it done to you seven times in a row.....
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 Palestine-1
Zombification : 4
Brains : 11607

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:28 am

slaveofpeons wrote:
Yeah it is.... unless you have it done to you seven times in a row.....

i usually try to avoid throwing granades unless the round is about to be over and i need a crawler.

and if i have a team mate that likes to be a pranker i wouldn't waste my time with him cause he just might take it a little to far.
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

Zombification : 8
Brains : 11107

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:30 am

i chuck all my grenades at any group of three of more, at various times, tho usually i forget about them after round ten.....
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:34 am

slaveofpeons wrote:
i chuck all my grenades at any group of three of more, at various times, tho usually i forget about them after round ten.....

in the beggining of the match rounds 1-6 i usually us granades to save bullets but other than that and crawlers they are pretty much usless to me.
Back to top Go down
jeffro_boy
Human
Human
jeffro_boy

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10911

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:15 am

when people steal my monkey bomb kills
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12108

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:56 am

A right old noob gets the DG-2, upgrades it, and doesn't use it even in the craziest times. you throw a monkey bomb to save everyones necks and then the idiot decides to use the DG-3 on all the zombies crowded around the monkey bomb.

Playing as Takeo and some idiot doesn't revive you because you need mental help, cause you are Takeo.

Getting downed on solo in the first 3 rounds cos you sneeze or cough and forget to press the knife button.

Glitching noobs.

Having a 6 year old scream at you when you get the Teddy Bear.

People telling you that you suck just because you got downed (usually by people who don't help anyway, thus causing it).

Noobs who refuse to revive you because you have the DG-2 and "they want it".

Getting trapped in the PAP chamber.

Accidentally swapping Monkey Bombs for Molotovs.

Noobs blocking your vision with the Flamethrower.

People yelling at you to shut up when they turn on a radio.

Noobs who try to get a crawler on Insta-Kill thus killing the last zombie.

Someone gets the Monkey Bomb and uses them all at once when you get downed right in front of the person.

I LIKE COLOURS

Getting downed at the end of a round next to a teleporter, then your mates kill all the zombies and teleport away to PAP their weapons, leaving you for dead.

Zombies glitching through windows and catching you off-guard.

Idiots who keep wasting time searching for the Type 99.

Having a completely random person in the game who, when you say something like "Cover me while I PAP my MG.", replies by saying "I like Barney."

People talking about a different game that I don't have and I'm sitting their wondering what the flake they're talking about while they say stuff like "So, did you get the Flame Gem installed in the Scimitar?" I'm just like WTF?

Okay, last one. People giving out fake information about Map Pack 4 in the middle of a game.

Last edited by jackyboy1384 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Torchwood84
Human
Human
Torchwood84

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 1
Brains : 10881

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:17 am

Getting downed and having 3000 points, getting revived then getting speed cola turning the corner to teleporter c and getting downed.

some dumb kid getting downed in a place you have no chance of getting to then whining about it for the rest of the game when he dies and/or refuses to revive you in future.
Back to top Go down
generator350
Zombie
Zombie
generator350

Zombification : 9
Brains : 11089

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:12 pm

When that annoying kid steals all your kills, doesn't open any doors, uses up the box till the teddy bear not giving you a chance to use it. Then saying "Hey you have more points then me (Since the kid used his points on the box) and wants you to open up the door(s) to get to the box.
Back to top Go down
Clasher94
Zombie
Zombie
Clasher94

Zombification : 16
Brains : 11646

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:26 pm

when you get the DG2 or DG3 with juggernog and on insta kill u get downed in 1 hit

playing with little kids

when you shoot your self with the Ray Gun or the DG-3 and you die

when people play music in the mic

when people Quit

people that dont use monkey bonmbs or the DG3
Back to top Go down
nighthawk97
Human
Human
nighthawk97

Brains : 10802

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:29 pm

when you get the DG2 or DG3 with juggernog and on insta kill u get downed in 1 hit

playing with little kids

when you shoot your self with the Ray Gun or the DG-3 and you die

when people play music in the mic

when people Quit

people that dont use monkey bonmbs or the DG3

PS this was Mine
Back to top Go down
wickedgooddeli
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
wickedgooddeli

Brains : 11025

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:19 pm

People who think they are Rambo or that dude from Lethal weapon,

People who run out on insta-kill with the flamethrower and hog the kills,

People who get the wunderwaffe on their first try and spend the rest of the early levels taking all the kills,

People who pretend not to hear you when you ask for something, but then yell at you for doing it,

Young players (and some old) who spend most of the time yelling "Hey have you seen this!!!" or " i know how to turn the music on but im not telling you!!!",

PLayers who complain about dying when its thier own van damme fault for trying to be a hero in the first place.
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
Nevernoz
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Nevernoz

Zombification : -1
Brains : 11277

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:36 pm

wickedgooddeli wrote:
People who run out on insta-kill with the flamethrower and hog the kills,

Really? I love when people do that.
It's all about ammo-saving in Zombies. :3
But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
chimpanste
Human
Human
chimpanste

Brains : 10942

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:58 pm

I hate it when your playing with some random and you open a door they dont want you too and they scream in a whiny voice nooooooo and then scream noooo at everything untill they inevitably die!!!!

Points grabbing gits that run off to be a hero and dont actually die ( i admitt these guys are good but it makes me sick) your in a group of 4 (team work) if you want to play on your own you can!!!

and lastly when a Zombie slaps you and you end up spinning in the other direction to be downed by the remaining zombies Doh!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 England-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11775

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:24 pm

getting to a high level, and gettin downed stupidly,

getting high and having the host leave

running out of ammo generally?

( sorry if its been posted, cant be bothered to check )
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 Canada
Zombification : 10
Brains : 12081

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:40 pm

When you are hit by a zombie who is relatively far away, and then get dragged back to him... and the rest of the horde. Especially bad when you are using the flamethrower!
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 England-1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 12594

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:49 pm

When you are playing with some kid who gets told off by his parents and they shut off the Xbox. When somebody walks away from you and doesn't say so that you get swarmed by zombies. When you are buying a perk and get downed, or when you get double smacked before you can do anything. When you get shocked with the Wunderwaffe and when you get one hit downed while using Juggernaut.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 50
Brains : 11508

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:49 am

I hate people who insult you through the microphone, only because you don't have one to respond!
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:52 am

DEMON xMYQx wrote:
When you are playing with some kid who gets told off by his parents and they shut off the Xbox. When somebody walks away from you and doesn't say so that you get swarmed by zombies. When you are buying a perk and get downed, or when you get double smacked before you can do anything. When you get shocked with the Wunderwaffe and when you get one hit downed while using Juggernaut.

that happend to me today. i was playing with my friends (we were doing great all the perks all upgraded guns. okay so we were in the type 100 room camping then my mom told me to get off my xbox. while this was happening my teamates were screaming at me that they were going to teleport. so while i was talinking to my mom they teleported and i died. then i asked what the hell just happend and they told me and i got really mad.
Back to top Go down
Richiki
Human
Human
Richiki

Brains : 10828

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:05 am

When your out of ammo and a kid goes down and you have to teleport. Then he whines about it until he dies. Then he quits. Oh and he's the host too.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

AngelOfDeath815

Zombification : 22
Brains : 11558

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:28 am

When you try to have some fun with a crawler by jumping over it and knifing, but it ends up downing you in the process.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13591

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:40 pm

People who never open any doors no matter how many points they've got. I remember playing once without a mic in Shi No Numa, I had about a 1000 points and the box had gone to the Doctors Quarters. Some guy with 5000 points ran to the door going 'gliiiitch time, now llama open the door.' He had to be freakin' kidding. Shortly after he got downed and left only to invite me into another game shortly after. What an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month
Zombie Cakes

Zombification : 30
Brains : 11421

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:54 pm

When zombies walk through the barriers or sneak up behind and scare the living daylights out of you.
And not being able to select what character you play as D:<
Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
ninjadude9
Human
Human
ninjadude9

Brains : 10910

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Being electrified by the Wunderwaffe, nulling your juggernaut. OMG makes me rage.
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:45 pm

ninjadude9 wrote:
Being electrified by the Wunderwaffe, nulling your juggernaut. OMG makes me rage.

when you shoot it does it only affect you, or everyone that got hit by it?
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

Zombification : 12
Brains : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:30 pm

chimpanste wrote:
I hate it when your playing with some random and you open a door they dont want you too and they scream in a whiny voice nooooooo and then scream noooo at everything untill they inevitably die!!!!

Points grabbing gits that run off to be a hero and dont actually die ( i admitt these guys are good but it makes me sick) your in a group of 4 (team work) if you want to play on your own you can!!!
lol that's me, i'm always off on my own, and after like five minutes, i just randomly hear, hey, where the fuck is Cheerios? lol it was awesome on nacht der untoten when i could survive to 26 with four people only cause of me, they would die in the beginning of every round and i could last the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-