Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Right in front of us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
spiderclimber
Human
Human
spiderclimber

Right in front of us - Page 5 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Right in front of us - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10714

Right in front of us - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:47 am

ok so aether means upper sky or sky or whatever. That solidifies my point even more. Maybe you are not supposed to return to the mainframe by running but once you past a certaiin point, the writing on the wall, you have to return through the teleporter. It is just a thought. I did figure out how to activate all of the radios in a route without turning on the power solo but nothing occured, I was also trying to link all teleporters before 5 as well but the last zombie was killed by the activation of the second one on the mainframe which ended round 4. I even managed to then link the last one during the dog round, round 5 but nothing occured. I am still at a loss for this round 5 thing.

On a second note, the clock is lit before the PAP machine is open in the trailer. There are also dogs in the video suggesting it being past round 16 to 20. So maybe we are focusing on linking the teleporters and having them do something with the clock and we are way off.
Back to top Go down
xX DUNNZ Xx
Human
Human
xX DUNNZ Xx

Right in front of us - Page 5 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10726

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:15 am

Bit random, but what if somebody linked a teleporter, for example, A, then set the timer going for another teleporter, C for example. Whilst the timers going down for teleporter C, someone teleport from A. This could work, hence "Return through Aether". Aether could be the teleporter and you activate tele C without running to the mainframe, but teleporting. Somebody give it a whirl, cuz sadly my cod 5 for xbox 360 has cracked :0, but luckilly i have MW2 to keep me going.
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Right in front of us - Page 5 Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13210

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:33 pm

xX DUNNZ Xx wrote:
Bit random, but what if somebody linked a teleporter, for example, A, then set the timer going for another teleporter, C for example. Whilst the timers going down for teleporter C, someone teleport from A. This could work, hence "Return through Aether". Aether could be the teleporter and you activate tele C without running to the mainframe, but teleporting. Somebody give it a whirl, cuz sadly my cod 5 for xbox 360 has cracked :0, but luckilly i have MW2 to keep me going.

interesting thought but when you set the timer for one tele, the rest wont let you do anything.
hence the reason its soooooo hard (if possible) to teleport all 3 at the same time.
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12098

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Wow, no one has posted here for a long time now. So I know this is an insanely long shot, but think about it. When you spawn, the first thing you see is the PaP, but we've searched that already- nothing.
Clearly, the most noticeable feature in Der Riese is the clock. No one knows the meaning of this clock, which is stuck at 1:15 (115). Then you have group 935. I know it is an insane idea and probably won't work, but has anyone tried to get the time on the clock to say 9:35? Maybe if you stand under the clock and shoot the hands they move, or something. Has anyone tried looking thru a PaPed PTRS at the clock hands? Or the clock itself?
This will probably end up like another of my many ideas that didn't work, but somene please try this out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right in front of us

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Der Riese :: DR Theories-