Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

MAP PACK 4 info !!!???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 13
Brains : 11139

MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? Vide
PostSubject: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:39 am

ok so i was searching the cod forums (mostly bs) then i click a forum that says mp4 and the guys asking if the gonna be one and out of no where jd come and says "
Presently there are no plans for further DLC for CoD:WaW"
heres a link so u can check it out yourself
http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=227330&sid=bd58e24bc7b9dcfbc903da19044a2e8c
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? Australia
Zombification : 17
Brains : 11427

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:39 am

Presently there are no plans for further DLC for CoD:WaW. We are tremendously appreciative of all your support through the 3 Map Packs, but at some point we have to shift focus to future projects. We’ll continue to support the game in fixing any cheats / hacks that may pop up, so no worries there.

Regards,
-JD

=O =O
So it's true
There's no more nazi zombies planned =( =(
>=( What a bitch =D
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13234

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:03 am

NO FRICKING WAY!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
chimpanste
Human
Human
chimpanste

Zombification : 1
Brains : 10956

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:36 am

So it seems they were keeping us hanging untill the release of MW2,
gutted its just a shame that it took them so long to just come out with it!!!!

But the message does say no more dlc for world at war maybe they will release
some stand alone DLC for zombies as everyone will have traded in their copies of WAW
for MW2(ive not) I think im trying to lie to myself! i actually feel quite gutted ah well
i think ill cheer myself up by playing some mw2.

See you guys in the trenches!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
myerstep
WhatWeKnow

myerstep

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11453

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:59 am

So this is how it ends. How are we going to finish rhe story. Sad face
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12559

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:17 am

WOw. Now what're we gunna talk about? Maybe swicth the site to a MW2 site? Smile
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Zombification : 73
Brains : 13605

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:20 am

I am majorly annoyed. Wow JD was that so hard for you? You could've said that three months back instead leaving us all on the fence awaiting something which is never coming. He knew the hype, all the jackass had to say was; "there isn't going to be a map pack 4." Idiots. I'm glad I got Modern Warfare 2.
Back to top Go down
Juice503
Zombie
Zombie
Juice503

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11715

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:46 am

It's not over yet. We still have to figure out what is "right in front of us". Just because the maps end, doesn't mean we have to give up. We have quite a long way to go. I think if we can figure out the mythos giant, everything will come into focus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingtoday-josh.blogspot.com
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:54 am

Juice503 wrote:
It's not over yet. We still have to figure out what is "right in front of us". Just because the maps end, doesn't mean we have to give up. We have quite a long way to go. I think if we can figure out the mythos giant, everything will come into focus.

I'm sorry but I think thats a load of rubbish. People are looking to deep into this. Whats there is there. There is nothing 'right in front of us.' If anything that was just Treyarch telling us a lie to get us to continue playing which is the reason they didn't tell us there wasn't going to be an MP4.

The Mythos Giant is just a product of the computer codes. Mythos just means the shared elements, characters, themes and settings in a work. That means the Mythos Giant will just be referring to all the elements that make up Der Riese. There. Mystery solved.
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 am

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
Juice503 wrote:

I'm sorry but I think thats a load of rubbish. People are looking to deep into this. Whats there is there. There is nothing 'right in front of us.' If anything that was just Treyarch telling us a lie to get us to continue playing which is the reason they didn't tell us there wasn't going to be an MP4.

The Mythos Giant is just a product of the computer codes. Mythos just means the shared elements, characters, themes and settings in a work. That means the Mythos Giant will just be referring to all the elements that make up Der Riese. There. Mystery solved.

agreed mate, they have been lying to us to make us play it for longer.
il only be playing it until payday. and thats only coz ive spent all my muny and cant buy MW2.
nevermind, this was just starting to get good aswell, with everyone turning over every rock,leaf,sandbag and shooting everything.lol
Gotta be greatfull i for what they have given us though i guess. so thanks Treyarch for the best game ive played on the PS3. shame you end it like this... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:34 am

@Acuity: Please try to calm down we all known there was a possiblitiy that there might be no mp4 but we stilll chose to ignore it

@metrocedes:i know how u feel bro and about mw2 i think there was to much hype i dont think its gonna be that great in my opinion

@chimpanste: wow u got over it fast i guess thats good? have fun ;D

@myerstep: hey cheer up and look jd also said "
but at some point we have to shift focus to future projects" maybe on a nazi zombies game?(dont quote me on that just a suggestion)

@KNO1ATALL: i believe this was already disscused on the forums of what we will do if there no mp4

@Homicidal_llama2: i too wish he told us sooner instead of keeping our hopes high and wasting our time(and i also wish i wasn't the berer of bad news"

@Juice503: im pretty sure we've already found everything

@EVERYONE: we'll u cant say u didnt enjoy the nazi zombies mode it was fun while it lasted and thank u all for continuing ur theorys (f u didnt i might havequit zombies 4 months ago)and believing in me dispite my low rank
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

MRSshr00ms

Zombification : 44
Brains : 13669

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:36 am

Time to migrate to a MW2 site.... Jk... I'll always be here...Smile
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:37 am

ya even though there no mp i think im might stay kind of like hearing peoples idea and most people here are very nice
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:40 am

@Snowyman13- well said mate, spoken like a ture mod.(even though your not) never cared about your low rank mate, you put good input into the site and thats what we want.

@mrsshrooms-you cant leave, your UOTM!!!

il still stick around i think. even just to here more ideas and such. there are some cool people here and some damn funny ones. ive had fun on here anyway. so Thanks Carbon i guess.....where is he anyway... scratch
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:44 am

@metrocedes:True im not a mod(i wanted to be one but to much responiblity and i got skool to worry about)
thank u sir hope to see u in the future on the forums or ps3 which ever
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 am

Ha, ha, Snowyman13, don't worry about being the bearer of bad news. If anything I'm glad you posted this thread even though one like this should have been posted 2 months ago but we can blame that on a lazy community manager who clearly relishes watching people crave for something that isn't going to happen... I will stick around but I can't gurantee to post, discussion will undoubtably die down considering there will be a lack of new stuff to talk about. New zombies is definately on the horizon though, whether this be a solo game or more maps on other COD games. Those pesky undead Nazis will return!
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 am

they have to return mate. sooner or later. or they will have around and average of 89,000 pissed PS3 fans and i cant even imagine how many xbox360....maybe 200,000 average online at one time playing zombies?? we clearly want more.

when i was playing MP last night i was imagineing nightfire as one big zombie map. it would absolutly rule, but they would need to be about 1,000,000 zombies coz you got so many places to run and gun.
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:51 am

@llama:thank u llam i feel better now
true but most of the time if people cant blame anyone they blame the "messanger"
hope to see u around in the forums llama
yep cant wait to kill new zombies

@metro: very true they will return
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:09 am

It's a little bit gutting considering the amount I've stuck up for Treyarch. When WaW came out I was one of the few not bashing it before I'd even discovered zombies. I blame the messenger because... well thats part of his job. He should have told us sooner and because of this I have lost a lot of faith in that company and their commitment to their fans. Yes, people will argue three map packs blah, blah, blag but we did also did give them alot of money and waited patiently for a Map Pack 4 announcement. They must have known the amount of hype around this with forum talk, videos, hoaxes to realise they should have mentioned this earlier. Oh well, this post has come out as an incoherent mess but I hope some of you can understand what I'm going on about.
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:17 am

i understand but hey what can u do
Back to top Go down
chimpanste
Human
Human
chimpanste

Zombification : 1
Brains : 10956

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:51 am

Hey snowy man im not sure im over it yet, as i think denial is a good work to use about this
as others has said Zombies is my favourite game and ive still to get the 40 bowie knife trophie
so as long as the servers are there ill keep playing.

and ill stay on this forum too as you never know when a zombie is going to pop up.

I love zombies and think this forum rules!!!!(as do it members!)
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:55 am

i never said it was over just impling it xD
i can help i have 100%on cod so ya...
so very true sir see everyone around in the future i hope
Back to top Go down
willis575
WhatWeKnow

willis575

Brains : 12340

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:18 pm

NO. FUCK THAT. I want my god damn nazi zombie game! If treyarch is too thick to realize the gold they have on their hands, let somebody else develop it. Carbon, you should get a hold of that bum JD and seriously ask them how much they want for the rights to nazi zombies. No, I am not joking. I will throw $500 towards it right now. If we can get enough people to throw down even $50, I'm sure we could acquire the rights. At that point, we shop the rights around to different AAA developers. We will GIVE them the rights, in exchange for a full zombies game built with community input. Your all going to call me crazy, but I don't care. I'm not going to just take it laying down.
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:32 pm

willis575 wrote:
NO. FUCK THAT. I want my god damn nazi zombie game! If treyarch is too thick to realize the gold they have on their hands, let somebody else develop it. Carbon, you should get a hold of that bum JD and seriously ask them how much they want for the rights to nazi zombies. No, I am not joking. I will throw $500 towards it right now. If we can get enough people to throw down even $50, I'm sure we could acquire the rights. At that point, we shop the rights around to different AAA developers. We will GIVE them the rights, in exchange for a full zombies game built with community input. Your all going to call me crazy, but I don't care. I'm not going to just take it laying down.

i love the enthusiasm mate and im %100 behind you.
i will defo chuck in £50 towards a full blown game at the blink of an eye.
i live for zombies and even though im pissed at trey, id defo pay for a game to be built!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:36 pm

@willis: wow i cant tell if im surprized or scared of u right now
eh i might throw in $50 to help get the rights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAP PACK 4 info !!!???   MAP PACK 4 info !!!??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAP PACK 4 info !!!???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-