Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Mw2 Moments?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Mw2 Moments? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Mw2 Moments? WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 9
Brains : 12547

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:48 am

Well, right now, I'm doing pretty good....
I've gotten to the massacre scene in MW2, that was amazing. And in Multiplayer, I've gotten to level 11, i think, and I'm loving the M4A1 Carbine, the Intervention, the UMP45, the PP2000, and Tactical Insertion.

So, now on topic ( -ish), what's your coolest moment in Mw2?

Mine:

I was playing on Afghan using the pre-set Sniper class. I hid my Tactical Insertion behind a bush and forgot about it. I turn around and see a knife flash in my face. I got all pissed, but then I spawned right behind him.
Twisted Evil KNIFE!
Then I put another one, and repeated the situation above. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

So what's your coolest moment in MW2 so far? What guns you loving?
Back to top Go down
Juice503
Zombie
Zombie
Juice503

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11703

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:53 am

Mine would have to be an amazing sniper shot I pulled off in the last mission. Took out 4 in one bullet =).
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingtoday-josh.blogspot.com
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:58 am

^ Oh damn! Nice!
Also, here's a Tweet from Robert Bowling regarding the PS3's Trophy and INviting problems:
Thanks for the feedback from PS3 players we already have a patch in the wings for release. Trophy update asap. Party invite update by Friday
about 12 hours ago from Tweetie
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

Mw2 Moments? UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 12244

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Well i personally love the commando perk because you can go onto a free for all and just knife your way to victory. especially if you add marathon aswell.

dont like akimbo as much as i thought i might because its terrible at kitting its target and ruins your accuracy whilst getting you killed
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12498

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:04 pm

My fav moment was when i got a heli and i was a gunner(duh)and we were losing and i helped make a comeback Very Happy
And my favorite perk has to be Bling.
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

Zombification : 12
Brains : 12768

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Mine would have to be playing search with the first sniper acog, jumped off the building and got a 360 shot for the winning kill, game winning not just round winning, 3-3, everyone saw it because of the "round winning kill" thing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
Starscream008
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Starscream008

Mw2 Moments? Italy
Zombification : 4
Brains : 10907

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:53 pm

ummm when i was playing on skidrow i was using the intervention with acog scope i turned the corner to find 2 guys standing in line there and i no scoped them both for a collateral or when i shot a guy but he didn't die. on afghan and i threw a grenade over that snipers point near the plane and it fell and hit him and i got the kill.
Back to top Go down
Ibanez

Ibanez

Zombification : 28
Brains : 12173

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Mine would be when I was playing a TDM on Afghan earlier today. I got off to a good start, got my care package and then predator. I used my predator and it took out three guys Very Happy and I got my attack helicopter. I just kept running around the map until I realized I had my care package Facepalm even though it turned out to only be a counter UAV. Well I just kept getting ammo with scavenger pro Very Happy and ended up going 19-0 and my highest killstreak before was only 9.
Back to top Go down
RM_2020
Zombie
Zombie
RM_2020

Mw2 Moments? WarningBar-Gloss4
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11818

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:50 am

i was just sitting there and then I threw a knife at this guys leg and he flew right across the map it was awsome
Back to top Go down
TrimPage
Zombie
Zombie
TrimPage

Brains : 11606

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:21 pm

i havent really played online that much to have a moment, but the part at the end of the game where Soap throws the knife at General Shepard to save Cpt. Price was pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
Keeshy
Human
Human
Keeshy

Mw2 Moments? England-1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10821

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:41 pm

My fav part of the story is in the favelas where soap jumps through the window and spears that rojas guy off the roof.
Made me laugh
Back to top Go down
Jinxy
Human
Human
Jinxy

Mw2 Moments? Ireland
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10710

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Well , I'm not amazing or lucky Razz

But it was on Skidrow Domination - I was on the top floor by B and there was a guy under me in Library
and I threw a knife threw the hole . AMAZING Very Happy

Although straight from SXEPHIL the one of the top ten most subbed on youtube started a new channel dedicated to gaming and posted this awesome kill :] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l14tCmsJk5M
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:26 pm

I just finsihed the story mode. WOW.

My fav moment: Killing a guy getting an AC-130 from a caare package, getting the AC, then killing him 3 times in a row
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

MRSshr00ms

Zombification : 44
Brains : 13657

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:32 pm

My best moment in MW2 would have to be when i picked it up.....Well acutally my mom picked it up...so i guess i kinda lied....im sorry
Back to top Go down
spiderflea
Human
Human
spiderflea

Brains : 10720

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:51 am

KNO1ATALL wrote:
^ Oh damn! Nice!
Also, here's a Tweet from Robert Bowling regarding the PS3's Trophy and INviting problems:
Thanks for the feedback from PS3 players we already have a patch in the wings for release. Trophy update asap. Party invite update by Friday
about 12 hours ago from Tweetie
so thats whyyy i didnt get trophies wen i passed those 3 missoin on veteran
umm my moment i guess was i stole sombodys package and got an airstike then a helicopter
Back to top Go down
alp360
Zombie
Zombie
alp360

Mw2 Moments? UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 5
Brains : 11504

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:36 am

Every moment lol. Running around shooting, picking up random guns to see what they are like and trying to get my head around ALL the attachments and what works well and what doesn't. There is just SO much online content it is unbelieveable.
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:33 am

Hee Hee Hee.... Just got a no-scope headshot across wasteland while a guy was in mid-air Very Happy That was one hell of a lucky shot. ANd yeah, Alp, there is just too much online stuff and I feel almost overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13513

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Has to be when I randomly threw a throwing knife and got the kiil. The dude was flipping out!
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
Verstehen
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Verstehen

Zombification : 7
Brains : 10889

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:17 am

dont remember the details but it has to be my 22-2-2 I found it funny that it was all 2's. Then another i saw someone get 12 assists, I would hate to be him.
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Chivaa501

Mw2 Moments? Mexico
Brains : 10794

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:33 am

Best moment was getting three sentry guns and deploying them in a triangle ^.^

Or getting killed by my own falling package lol WTF!

I havent really played the storymode but my favorite part so far has been gunning down all the innocent people in the airport! GOD that was funn!! Twisted Evil

All the content on MW2 is amazing! they outdid themselves. Keep in mind i didnt put any hype into this game and i ignored it completely thanks to zombies. I learned along time ago that putting hype into a game always ends bad. So for anyone disappointed its ur own fault ha!!
Back to top Go down
wickedgooddeli
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
wickedgooddeli

Brains : 11027

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Has anyone found the minigame inside MW2 yet???
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
skatuhboid
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
skatuhboid

Zombification : 5
Brains : 10773

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:55 pm

some ones head was sticking out like half an inch and i shot his head and i blew up
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14202

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:17 pm

I got a couple. Yesterday we were playing CTF and we had a full party so we were packed to the brim with leetness. This allowed us to get 20 flag caps while the other team got a big fat 0.

Another time was when earlier today when I got a 28 kill streak using the Chopper Gunner.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
firevice

firevice

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12848

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Easy, 2 back to back nukes :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.dmclanforum.com
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:54 am

^ Like _Mattks_ said,

Did you bring hot dogs and marshmallows to your campfest? Very Happy

*COUGH*CAMPER*COUGH*

Very Happy

How the hell did you do that?

Very Happy
BY CHEATING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mw2 Moments? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down