Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Mw2 Moments?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 108
Brains : 14200

Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:20 pm

KNO1ATALL wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:
KNO1ATALL wrote:
^ Lol nice. I just got the challenge " IT'S PERSONAL"
I came behind the guy sniping on Afghan, teabagged him for a full 30 seconds, shot him and throwing-knifed him Very Happy

What's your killstreak Covert? I can't seem to get a nuke for my life Sad
My killstreak or my killstreak rewards?
My highest killstreak is 35 I believe.
My killstreak rewards are Harrier Strike, Chopper Gunner, and then Tactical Nuke. Getting the first 7 kills for the Harrier Strike are the hardest. After that it's pretty easy.

Hrm.. I like Pave Low better. It gets you kills while your getting kills.... But I have to unlock the Nuke first Very Happy
True, but the Harrier will do that too. And also, with the Chopper Gunner I find that I can actually get more kills than just a normal AI controlled helicopter could get. I guess it's just personal preference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
generator350
Zombie
Zombie
generator350

Zombification : 9
Brains : 11089

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:19 am

I kept using my stinger and shooting down harriers, choppers, even uavs Laughing you can get 400 points for killing a pave low/ ac-130. So everytime someone called in a vehicle I shot it down. Then I started getting messages that said a$$ hole, F*ck you etc. At the end of the game 3 people on the other team were yelling at me it was hillarious.
Back to top Go down
Silent-A
Human
Human
Silent-A

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10680

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:33 pm

The ending of MW2, i jizzed. It was so dramatic.
A collateral Sniper shot (Intervention) and a Collateral Shotgun shot (the one on L4D and cod 4)
And when i defused 3 bombs in one life. That was hilarious. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ibanez

Ibanez

Zombification : 28
Brains : 12171

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:07 pm

generator350 wrote:
I kept using my stinger and shooting down harriers, choppers, even uavs Laughing you can get 400 points for killing a pave low/ ac-130. So everytime someone called in a vehicle I shot it down. Then I started getting messages that said a$$ hole, F*ck you etc. At the end of the game 3 people on the other team were yelling at me it was hillarious.

Thats what I do too Very Happy. I dont get hate messages though, and i've kinda built a reputation with my friends for always taking down the harriers and w/e else is up there.
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12496

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:35 pm

New MW2 Moment

I was using my M4A1 and killed 5 people then i ran outta ammo so i was running around knifing people and ended up 32-3
Back to top Go down
generator350
Zombie
Zombie
generator350

Brains : 11089

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Ibanez wrote:
generator350 wrote:

Thats what I do too Very Happy. I dont get hate messages though, and i've kinda built a reputation with my friends for always taking down the harriers and w/e else is up there.

Well I do shoot down vehicles alot but this was the only time I received hate messages. I guess they were getting pissed that every uav, harrier, chopper, even ac-130 they called in got shot down by me right away.
Back to top Go down
Dr Killshot24
Zombie
Zombie
Dr Killshot24

Zombification : 31
Brains : 11426

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:41 pm

I have a lot of cool/funny moments so far. I stole my enemies' AC-130 out of care packages twice and wrecked them. It was also Demolition on Rust. We lost but it was so fun. I got the Game-Winning Kill w/ a Semtex on Scrapyard one time which was awesome. I also did what Minus said him and his teammates did on CTF. It was in 3rd Person and me and my team all went +10 or more and every time we capped a flag, someone else would be waiting to run it back again. It was so fun.
Back to top Go down
http://slntclan.forumotion.com
EyesofRinnegan
Human
Human
EyesofRinnegan

Zombification : 8
Brains : 10809

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Got a nuke twice in one day on Hardcore Team Deathmatch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/eyesof_rinnegan/profile
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13102

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:04 pm

My next one I guess..it wasn't really that cool.
But it was on Afgan and on the cliff I jumped down the cliff (Commando Pro) and knifed a guy who was looking straight up at me.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

AngelOfDeath815

Zombification : 22
Brains : 11558

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:05 pm

I was playing Rust online with some really annoying 12 year olds who went in a pack with riot shields. I threw a semtax at them and when they were all partiallly down, I knifed them in the back of the heads. While I knifed them I said, "this little piggy goes to satan, this little piggy should have stayed home, this little piggy gets roasted, and this little piggy gets shanked."

I was playing search and destory with some friends on rust. I get to their base with the bomb and when I was almost done fusing it, I spun and threw the bomb almost out of the map. It took the other team 5 minutes to find it.
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Brains : 12545

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:06 am

I haven't played in days... Nascar's been taking up my time Smile Sad

I'm gunna play today, but I had a good one about 6 days ago.

Playng TDM, I joined my friends match on Afghan ( I did the same thing to another guy, dunno if I posted it) but he was ssniping so I t-bagged him for a while and threw a throwing knife up his ar$e.

Lol, it was the game winning kill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadeSlayer18
Human
Human
ShadeSlayer18

Zombification : 2
Brains : 10794

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:48 am

about an hour ago, i went 27 and 12 on karachi. i led my team, got the game winning kill and yet did NOT get a killstreak reward the WHOLE match. i literally died every 2 kills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mw2 Moments?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call Of Duty Discussion :: Modern Warfare 2-