Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 108
Brains : 14206

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:30 pm

There is no need for any attitude, especially directed to a forum moderator. I was only making statements based off of your post. And thank you for the link. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
shri046

shri046

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 30
Brains : 12515

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Here is an interesting documentary about "Die Glocke" and the possibility of Hitler working on advanced technologies and using aliens/UFOs concept as a cover up.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9cfagHi-I4&feature=related[url]

What sounded interesting to be is that "The Bell" supposedly needed large amounts of power to be operational which may be what the meteor provides. And in an effort to extract that amount of energy from the meteor, zombies got created as a side effect.
Back to top Go down
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

Zombification : 3
Brains : 10968

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:09 pm

I just thought of something (i dont know if anyone has said this allready). Mabey Peter chopped his own arm off to try and stop himself becoming one of the undead after being bitten.......when it failed to stop the infection he hung himself. It might explain why "help" is writen in blood in several places. Just a random thought though.
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
Camo Wildcat

Zombification : 5
Brains : 12247

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:15 pm

voe guy wrote:
I just thought of something (i dont know if anyone has said this allready). Mabey Peter chopped his own arm off to try and stop himself becoming one of the undead after being bitten.......when it failed to stop the infection he hung himself. It might explain why "help" is writen in blood in several places. Just a random thought though.

you've seen dead snow i take it? haha
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
swichblade07
Human
Human
swichblade07

Zombification : 0
Brains : 11057

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:09 am

CovertGunman wrote:
There is no need for any attitude, especially directed to a forum moderator. I was only making statements based off of your post. And thank you for the link. Smile
k sorry and your welcome
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

Zombification : 12
Brains : 12772

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:15 am

CovertGunman wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:
goblue418 wrote:
hes saying with 1 person you are dempsey. he is trying to find out what two charcters are there if you only play with two ppl and three people. we already know they are all there with four.

Right, that is what I was asking Razz
1 Person: Dempsey
2 People: Dempsey, Nikolai
3 People: Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo
4 People: Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen

(Lol, it looks like a stair case)
unless mine is different that's wrong, not meaning to be rude I had
1-Dempsey
2-Dempsey, Richtofer
3-Dempsey, Takeo, Richtofer
4-Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofer
Maybe it shows significance in the experiments, since they are kind of just added in.
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14206

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:23 am

itz Cheerioz wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:
goblue418 wrote:
hes saying with 1 person you are dempsey. he is trying to find out what two charcters are there if you only play with two ppl and three people. we already know they are all there with four.

1-Dempsey
2-Dempsey, Richtofer
Maybe it shows significance in the experiments, since they are kind of just added in.
I don't know, the way I said is the way it's always been for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Hmm weird
Back to top Go down
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

Brains : 10998

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:37 pm

itz Cheerioz wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:
goblue418 wrote:

1-Dempsey
2-Dempsey, Richtofer

Nope... It's the same on all consoles/disks. You are clearly getting Richtofen and Nikolai confused. Nikolai is the russian who constantly talks about his vodka, and Richtofen is the guy who sounds very insane and has the german accent. You, sir, are not special. Sorry to brake it to you.
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:10 pm

xRx Fracture xRx wrote:
itz Cheerioz wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:
goblue418 wrote:

1-Dempsey
2-Dempsey, Richtofer

Nope... It's the same on all consoles/disks. You are clearly getting Richtofen and Nikolai confused. Nikolai is the russian who constantly talks about his vodka, and Richtofen is the guy who sounds very insane and has the german accent. You, sir, are not special. Sorry to brake it to you.
I wasn't saying I was special but if you're going to be a dick, then screw you, I said EXACTLY as I have had it EVERY time, and I went by looks, not sounds, nikolai is the fat one, richtofer is skimmy with a tannish suit. So obviously it is different, on maybe connections.
Back to top Go down
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:30 am

I honeystly will call BS on this untill you provide video of this. I'm being a "dick" about this because if it where a random thing, then the order would loose all significance. I'm 110% posotive that ALL disks have the same order... I have a copy of it, both of my brothers, and my neighbor have this game, and it's allways the same on all 4 disks. I'm not going to argue any more over this because i KNOW for a FACT that this is how it is. Unless you can provide video footage from the lobbie to the begginning of the game, then i won't believe you. This may seem like a petty argument, but i think that the order of the people you play as is significant, and if it wasn't a set group/order, than this could change a lot of things.

EDIT: So basically, Pics or shenanigans.

SUPEREDIT: I just realised that Richtofen was the last name of Manfred von Richtofen, or, the "Red Barron"! He was a famous flying ace during WW1. I'm currently doing more research, but i think this might have some significance. I also found a strange significance with Takeo's name. Two writers for a sci-fi magazine during World War 2 called "Captain Future" where named Takeo Kaneko, and Masaki Tsuji. Here's a llink to the article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Future
Back to top Go down
oneilstar
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
oneilstar

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 WarningBar-Gloss2
Brains : 11030

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:09 am

its got nothing to do with the red baron- dont waste your time.
Back to top Go down
theBobcatte
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
theBobcatte

Brains : 11136

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:17 pm

New here, hey all. I posted this on the call of duty official forums, thought it could apply here as well.

Just to throw a wrench in the works
I am going to break this quote up just to make sense of it...

"I hope your receiving this transmission Peter, if you’re not then all hope has been lost

(okay, so that means they are sending the message from somewhere, we'll call it location A)

You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum and now we had to move the experiment here.
The numbers will guide you."

If they are calling from Location A to Shi No Numa then it doesn't make sense that the experiments were taking place in japan. Why would they send a transmission to the guy in a hut that's 100 yards away? and it can't be the asylum, it's already lost. So unless peter was sitting in the main hut and they were in the doctor's quarters this transmission means that the experiments were taking place at a whole other location. That last location could be where they are hiding out now.
I think that makes sense.

Also, if peter's death means all hope is lost...
Then Peter must know how to stop it or know someone who could. He is a lynchpin; the whole plot revolves around him being alive.
Therefore he probably got to Shi No Numa, got the message, and went to the numbered location, which if I read all this right alludes to area 51. Next map in america? If nacht der untoten was in russia (for argument's sake), verruckt was in germany, and shi no was in japan then it would make sense to have the next one on our soil.

Or in the location in Russia where the real-world story takes place.
Maybe a few of these rocks landed? Maybe we will fight zombie nazis the americans were dissecting in area 51? That would really tie the whole "4 people from 4 places" thing together, a common enemy on each's soil.
Back to top Go down
theBobcatte
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
theBobcatte

Brains : 11136

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Ok, sorry about the double post but I just wanted to add to my last post. Here's a bit of a twist on the story...

Peter and the Doctor are at Verruckt, things start getting shady so they leave as the marines are closing in. Someone (or some people) are/is left behind as it all grows out of control. They know peter and the doctor are gone so they send them a message updating them which is to be recieved in Shi No Numa with coordinates to die reise (just confirmed awesome awesome awesome). Maybe the guy got his arm ripped off but escaped, went to japan to confirm the findings/make sure the message was recieved, and ended up parachuting in just to die hanging.
Back to top Go down
dj dagger
Human
Human
dj dagger

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Brains : 10830

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:04 pm

http://www.callofduty.com/supplies/wawmappack3/?path=supplies/wawmappack3/

according to this here the next zombie map will be called "Der Riese" (Zombie Factory), which is the exact thing the note says in the fire.

here is the info

The undead horde approaches! Fight for your life in "Der Riese" (Zombie Factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, a device capable of upgrading weapons at the touch of a button. Use the teleporters to escape the vicious Hell Hounds and pray that the Wunderwaffe will appear before it's too late. This map includes 10 new Achievements/Trophies

nazi research lab could that hold some of the secrets to this storyline. surly its where they build the wunderwaffe and guns like that. so could we see some more guns from it. and the teleporters will probaly if i'm not wrong be made up of 115 since as when i though teleporters i thought how the hell hounds just teleport in the map
Back to top Go down
jeremyschmitt
VIP
jeremyschmitt

Brains : 11526

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:14 pm

since this will take place in a factory just think of all the easter eggs!!! :-D
Back to top Go down
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:49 pm

oneilstar wrote:
its got nothing to do with the red baron- dont waste your time.

Haha, didn't think so, just thought it was interesting that they shared the same last name. While i don't think it's just a coincidence, i also doubt that it has anything to do with the storyline.
Back to top Go down
shri046

shri046

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:50 pm

well the question now becomes ..... will the new map be the end of the storyline? .... or do we have more to come for zombies.
Back to top Go down
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:55 pm

shri046 wrote:
well the question now becomes ..... will the new map be the end of the storyline? .... or do we have more to come for zombies.
Well, judging by what the setting is, i bet it will be the end to the storyline. It's taking us back to the beggining with the nazi testing site, so I bet it wraps everything up.
Back to top Go down
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11094

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:03 pm

xRx Fracture xRx wrote:
shri046 wrote:
Well, judging by what the setting is, i bet it will be the end to the storyline. It's taking us back to the beggining with the nazi testing site, so I bet it wraps everything up.
This might also be kind of a "prequel" when the zombies are first created.
Back to top Go down
shri046

shri046

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 pm

One thing that still puzzles me .... the first set of coordinates in the main room transmission are for Area 51. Wonder how Area 51 fits into all of this. It looks like the transmission was recorded at "Der Riese" .... we have one certain answer for sure though .... the next zombie location to be rescued!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12114

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:50 am

shri046 wrote:
One thing that still puzzles me .... the first set of coordinates in the main room transmission are for Area 51. Wonder how Area 51 fits into all of this. It looks like the transmission was recorded at "Der Riese" .... we have one certain answer for sure though .... the next zombie location to be rescued!! Very Happy
correction, the next zombie map for us to get pwned at Laughing i can hardly wait Very Happy Very Happy Surprised
Back to top Go down
R0K L0bStEr
Human
Human
R0K L0bStEr

Brains : 10842

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:31 pm

This has been an interesting read. Like some others have said, I think Der Riese will tie up some loose ends . That or it'll create a whole bunch of new ones. I think the teleporters are a big key in things. The hellhounds have to be teleporting in the way they appear out of the lightning and the voice at the beginning of the hellhound round that says "bring me their souls"or whatever it says, could that be the one teleporting the dogs to your location? Possibly from Der Riese? hhmm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/R0KL0bStEr
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 England-1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 12600

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 pm

R0K L0bStEr wrote:
This has been an interesting read. Like some others have said, I think Der Riese will tie up some loose ends . That or it'll create a whole bunch of new ones. I think the teleporters are a big key in things. The hellhounds have to be teleporting in the way they appear out of the lightning and the voice at the beginning of the hellhound round that says "bring me their souls"or whatever it says, could that be the one teleporting the dogs to your location? Possibly from Der Riese? hhmm

Great concept. Very big possibility.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

Brains : 10968

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:39 pm

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/261
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shi No Numa :: SNN Discussion-