Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
masterclass
Human
Human
masterclass

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 4
Brains : 10920

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:05 am

If richtofen was already at shi no numa then maybe he killed peter?? Thats if infact it is peters body hanging from the ceiling..... { i think it is personally, he has marine uniform on and if you play verruckt, one of the characters looks strikingly similar to him!! }

And if Richtofen created the wunderwaffe DG-2 to protect himself from his own creations, that means he took part in the creation of the zombies and will stop at nothing to have someone intterupt his work.

Great thread,
I love how much of a big conspiracy this is!!

Can't wait to find out how it all unfolds, roll on map pack 3 trailer.

-masterclass
Back to top Go down
dllscowboys72
Human
Human
dllscowboys72

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10827

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:51 am

how does nacht der untoten tie into all this?
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 108
Brains : 14190

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 am

dllscowboys72 wrote:
how does nacht der untoten tie into all this?
As a community we've decided that Nacht Der Untoten has nothing to do with the storyline. This is because Treyarch didn't realize how popular the Nazi Zombie mode would be until after they released the game. So they then started to incorporate a story into Verrukt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
TrimPage
Zombie
Zombie
TrimPage

Brains : 11594

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 pm

hey guys did you know that nacht der untoten means Night of the living dead and verruckt means crazy. Smile
Back to top Go down
TrimPage
Zombie
Zombie
TrimPage

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:04 pm

Hey guys i made this up for fun but what if the teddy belonged to Nikolais daughter because he is married ull know what i mean if you are him and get the sawed off shotgun. So one night nikolai is drunk and isnt watching the girl and she is kid napped and leaves the teddy. the teddy gets pissed and creates his army of zombies using 115. then the puts clones of himself in the boxes in he is the voice you hear on the phone, power ups, and the dog rounds. also as a thought for the real story line, have you guys noticed that when you die you hear a with laugh. who could that be? Shocked
Back to top Go down
swichblade07
Human
Human
swichblade07

Brains : 11041

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:22 pm

i dont think the teddy bear got up and was alive to make the zombies but good imagination
Back to top Go down
TrimPage
Zombie
Zombie
TrimPage

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:09 pm

thnx
Back to top Go down
TrimPage
Zombie
Zombie
TrimPage

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:15 pm

also i know that aliens are not in the story line because the voice when you get the ray gun in the campaign says futuristic warfare in japanese which also ties with carbons theory of time warping, someone could have time warped to the future to get a super weapon. just another thing, the meteore got to shi no numa because they moved it from verruckt or der riese, it is mentioned in the radio message in the main room
Back to top Go down
TheKnightHammer
Human
Human
TheKnightHammer

Zombification : 2
Brains : 10811

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:37 pm

After discovering this wonder story in the Zombie mode while pursing another set of forums, I very recently began my on investigation and research into the subject.

The logical place to start looking for clues is in the very beginning. so I started searching through the intel reports and press releases and trailers put out by Trey in the time leading up to the release of Shi No Numa (as I also believe that what is in the original game and Nacht der Untoten have no bearing on the Zombies story). An interesting clue I came across was in the intro to the character biographies.

I apologize for the wall of text incoming.

Shi No Numa Character Bios
You're not going to believe this.

Recon has picked up some very strange information. Until recently, I would have marked this zombie infestation as the most twisted turn of events our boys have yet encountered. However, it turns out that the men themselves are about as unlikely a group as the zombies attacking them.

Intelligence reports reveal that it is not just our boys trapped in the Japanese swamplands. The fact that these four haven't killed each other alone speaks measures of the immense danger they must be facing.

Below you'll find their profiles. Oh, how adversity affects us.

This info and all the character bios was released on June 10, 2009 at http://callofduty.com/intel/227.

I noted two things in my initial perusal of the bios and this post. This is under the assumption that the intel articles are written from the American point of view. The first is that all of the four characters are sociopaths. They represent no traditional hero archetypes and all are glory-bound. The second thing I noted was "Intelligence reports reveal that it is not just our boys trapped in the Japanese swamplands."

This is an interesting line to use.

Now, assuming that the intel report is written from a American point of view, one can now be led to believe that Shi No Numa does not take place on the main islands of Japan itself. The reason being because there was no major American fighting force on Japan until well after the end of World War II. This by itself means that though they are Japanese zombies, this does not mean that Shi No Numa takes place in Japan, but rather in the Pacific Theater during the period after 1945.

When talking about the time frame the zombies story takes place in, I believe this clue was overlooked and can be added as evidence to support that Shi No Numa is not long after Verrukt, and that the outbreaks are indeed occuring after the surrender of Germany and Japan. Though this was already implied by the radio transmission, The more evidence we can build our theory on, the stronger it is.
Back to top Go down
Juice503
Zombie
Zombie
Juice503

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11691

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Quote :
I know we all want to think Peter is the guy hanging.. but what if that guy is just some guy. What if Peter is such an important character that he is still alive?? We tend to look for the easy answers, I mean we hear a new name and see a hanging body, we jump to the conclusion from the transmission that Peter is that hanging guy.

Now that I think about it, there is a really good chance that Peter may still be alive.

I am not saying Peter is or is not the hanging guy, I am just making an observation that perhaps his role in the storyline is not over yet... what do you guys think?

If you knock the hanging guy down, and have takeo walk over to him, he says: "This looks like it comes from Japan" Maybe it's just a japanese soldier, and Peter is still alive?

Last edited by Juice503 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong information)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingtoday-josh.blogspot.com
JoeGall
Human
Human
JoeGall

Brains : 10969

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:57 am

Type in on YouTube " nacht derese " and this person says some good stuff like peter is a character in it, dr richtfen made all the weapons and the random weapon and lots of other stuff
Back to top Go down
JoeGall
Human
Human
JoeGall

Brains : 10969

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:59 am

It's " nacht derese June 22 nd
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12098

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:55 pm

I just noticed this when I was listening to the transmission in Shi No Numa and the zombies were getting in. Sometimes when the zombies are breaking down the windows, they put their head in their hands and moan, like they are suffering. This is just a thought that the zombies are actually trying to fight of their lust to feed? Someone is probably forcing them to do what they do, most likely the voice that says "Fetch me their souls" at the beginning of a Hellhound round. We may find out what is happening to the zombies in Der Reise and I certainly hope we do. But I hope to see that Der Reise only reveals what made the zombies, I hope for a Map Pack 4 in which you finally figure out how to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Ibanez

Ibanez

Zombification : 28
Brains : 12161

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:52 pm

One thing I just realized, which is probably pretty old and im sorry if this has been posted before but of the four characters there is an American, Russian, German, and Japanese. As we know the Americans and the Russians where fighting the Germans and Japanese. So what im saying is maybe the zombie outbreak was so bad that the people fighting against each other had to team up and fight the zombies.
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
lovegun

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 Mexico
Zombification : 17
Brains : 12897

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm

Interesting. Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
lantus nova
Zombie
Zombie
lantus nova

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11291

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:18 pm

daviixcore wrote:
Stream62 wrote:
Can't quite remember the details here (just spent a COD'less weekend with family) but I think the whole 'Red Menace' thing is another red herring. I think Nikolai is referring to himself as the Red Menace - There was one point on Friday evening (my last game) where I was Nikolai and he just killed a zombie and said something about not mesing with the red manece or some such, in context he seemed to be referring to himself just having killed a zombie.

Possibly. Hes vulger.

Hes probably a fraud.

I love the saw'd off when he gets it.

"This is what I used to kill my first wife"

I'm thinking his wife got turned into a zombie.
Back to top Go down
jayrockslife
Human
Human
jayrockslife

Brains : 10961

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:12 pm

damuffinman123q wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:
Shi No Numa Theories

We have theories about each character activating the radios in their own huts. We have messed around with this a little, and found a new transmission in the storage hut, it can be viewed here… [youtubel]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3km8tba8ns[/youtube]

Storage Hut radio transmission transcript

“assistance!”

Voice 1

Here they come!
They’re everywhere!
We need to get these doors open!
Don’t leave me!

Voice 2
Hang in there
Were going to get the power on

Voice 1
Hurry up, ok

Background Voices
They’re everywhere!
We’ve got to go
“sound of a m1 garand reloading”

Then there are some muffled voices I couldn’t make out
There is also a lott of noise from zombies as well in the background

This leads me to believe this is from Verruckt
Is Peter Voice 2 in the transmission?

I just listened to this in game, and at one point you can hear the beeping sound made
when you turn on the power in Verruckt, so I think this is almost definately from there.

I'm sure someone pointed this out sometime during the 12 pages of this thread, but if not....
This is the dialogue from the Verruckt trailer...
Its the "Just the Beginning" video on http://callofduty.com/supplies/wawmappack1/
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 Palestine-1
Brains : 11597

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:13 am

CovertGunman wrote:
xCROSBYx87 wrote:
Dr. VP wrote:
Yeah, Crosby, Carbon already said Richtofen was the Doctor, it is in the storyline.
ok so richtofen is the docotr. so the doctors quarters is his hut. we just have to figure out everybody elses through clues in them or maybe evn wat they speak
Well at one point Carbon had a suggestion about who goes with which hut but I'm not sure where it is now. It might be on either the aggregame forums or the xbox forums.

since i think der reise was first then snn. i think they just went to snn just for more element 115 and to be with edward richofen. the only hut that belonged to someone is edward.
Back to top Go down
IIRusso
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IIRusso

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 Italy
Brains : 11585

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Why On Verruckt, Some Nails In Random Doors Are Glowing??
Its Like A Gold Colour
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 13998

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:39 am

This is the SNN thread IIRusso - stay on topic please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
ZombieHunterVII
Zombie
Zombie
ZombieHunterVII

Zombification : 12
Brains : 11381

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:33 pm

I don't exactly see what gold nails have to do with anything. And Maxwell has a point.
Back to top Go down
IIRusso
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IIRusso

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 Italy
Brains : 11585

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:01 pm

But When You go Near The Door, People Start Screaming And Babys Start Crying
Back to top Go down
Migeer
Human
Human
Migeer

Brains : 10610

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:16 am

I noticed that there was a U and then put together and went to u then to second row nwxt letter then read as of and thts wat i see rite now
Back to top Go down
Jimbob2003
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Jimbob2003

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 Ireland
Zombification : 1
Brains : 11194

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:26 am

very nice man, great thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shi No Numa :: SNN Discussion-