Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Zombie Hunter
Human
Human
Zombie Hunter

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10954

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:11 am

If you can notice the voice that you hear when you pick up a max ammo or an insta-kill is also the same alien voice in the phone easter egg, also this same alien voice speaks when the dogs come saying: "fetch me their souls" , like giving an order to the dogs to kill us.

Can an alien be related to the zombies or the meteorite?
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13485

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 am

I forgot to mention it here twice whilst getting the bear as nikolai he has said 'My daughter used to love that fucking bear.' Is it possible its her voice laughing.
Back to top Go down
speed_demon_vI
Human
Human
speed_demon_vI

Zombification : 3
Brains : 10903

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Okay ive done abit more research on the illumanti because I think theres something to it 1) because I belive the Dr is the main character in this 2) alot of stuff ive read refers to the game in some way. anyways here's some intresting things ive found: First of is about the symbols,

Quote :
The secret societies and the Illuminati believe in the power of symbols. The world is full of their magic- and black magic symbols. However, we are so used to seeing them everywhere that we don't even think about them. The Illuminati believe that the more symbols around, the more magic power to them.

I looked into this and went through the symbols from the game and symbols known of the illumanti. I couldn't find anything directly linking each other but what I found intresting was the fact that some of the symbols from the game looked like ancient Egyptian hierogly and the main symbol of the illumanti is a pyrmid with a all seeing eye.

2nd thing I found relates to "Fetch me there souls" when the hell hounds come out.

Quote :
You've heard the expression "selling your soul to the Devil". Although a person who is selling his soul is not doing so to any entity called "the Devil" per se, he/she is selling his/her soul to very dark energies from which he will not be able to escape once he joined,

Ok am not overly convinced about all this but It's getting harder to find clues so best looking into everything we have in case we miss something.

On a different subject, Do you think it's worth setting up seprate threads for each clues we have to report information back so that it would keep all relating stuff togther and make it easyer to see what people have tryd etc. Just a thought
Back to top Go down
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 11096

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:09 pm

I'm in a game right now and I tried a couple of the theories with the Wunderwaffe. I tried shooting all of the "popcorn machines", but it didn't work. I also tried shooting the lamps and Peter (who I knocked down), but neither worked either. I still have 7-8 shots left, so if anyone responds quickly I can try something else!
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Zombification : 125
Brains : 19332

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Don't forget to browse the 1st page of this thread, as I am always updating it with info and pictures/video. Check out the picture of the word Tunguska given to me by whistlingwilly.
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
Raging Hofa
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Raging Hofa

Zombification : 2
Brains : 11044

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Does "Der Reise" mean "the journey"? I am re reading the first page again
Back to top Go down
alp360
Zombie
Zombie
alp360

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 5
Brains : 11510

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:26 am

I've just been trying to look at the picture of the keyboard and work some stuff out, all of the letters which are on there are in the correct places except;

The "Y" at the bottom left
The "Z" top line in the middle
The "o" middle right

Looking at the "O" I noticed that it has the Two umlaughts like " over it which suggests that this is a GERMAN keyboard. If you look at the 2 "U"s they are in the places where shift is on a normal keyboard so I checked out about it. "Umschalttaste" means litterally switch over key and is therefore the SHIFT key. I also found this picture of a German Keyboard which shows the O with " and also the Z and the Y swapping places;

url=https://servimg.com/view/14039279/2]Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 German11[/url]

I don't think there is anything particularly secret about this keyboard, it's just German
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Ryan

Brains : 11328

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Raging Hofa wrote:
Does "Der Reise" mean "the journey"? I am re reading the first page again

well when i translated it it brought up The Travel so i thought i typed it wrong but i didnt soo idk maybe the google translater is messed up Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.bandofbrotherscod.webs.com
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

Zombification : 11
Brains : 11658

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:55 pm

now the keyboard makes sense
Back to top Go down
Dr. VP
Human
Human
Dr. VP

Brains : 11139

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Maybe you've already figured this out but maybe none or only a little of the experiment was transferred from Verruckt, because both the Chicora and Tunguska events had meteors so maybe Chicora's pieces landed near Verruckt and Tunguska's landed in Shi No Numa?
Back to top Go down
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

Brains : 11658

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:08 pm

i fired all 18 shots at one of the machines but had no success
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:53 pm

I think I can shed some light on the Storage hut transmission and the story line,

“assistance!”

Voice 1
Here they come!
They’re everywhere!
We need to get these doors open!
Don’t leave me!

Voice 2
Hang in there
Were going to get the power on

Voice 1
Hurry up, ok

Background Voices
They’re everywhere!
We’ve got to go
“sound of a m1 garand reloading”

Then there are some muffled voices I couldn’t make out
There is also about of noise from zombies as well in the background

A member at Aggregame sent me a PM and this is what he had to say about this transmission,

"During the radio transmission with the people talking in Verruckt, voice number two most likely is Peter. I recorded the transmission on my computer and stuck it into an audio editing program to try and take out some of the zombie noises and it worked out okay and as I was listening I heard an electric shock and screaming from voice number two and voice number one was yelling commands to those background voices telling them to help him and run away. This probably explains some of the static in ALL of the transmissions from the Asylum because the power was overflowing or faulting.

I think that Peter pulled the trigger getting his arm ripped off while an electric current zapped through his body while the zombies closed in on him, his american comrades came and rescued him. I then think that he was put on a plane to go to Shi No Numa and was hung in the original room. This is only my speculation but there is one thing I can prove that Peter didn't hang himself because if it is true that his arm got ripped off, he wouldn't have been able to hang himself.

If this is also true, the transmission to Peter must've been from his comrades in the Asylum to him when he landed but he probably failed and was hung from the roof of Shi No Numa in the main room.

I think Dr. Richtofen might've been helping him explaining why the full parachute wasn't still intact but failed before he could get him out. This would explain the blood puddles below the body from his arm and injuries from the electric shocks."
Back to top Go down
shri046

shri046

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 30
Brains : 12517

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Is it me or does anyone else hear a song in the background when the above mentioned transmission is played? After that weird laugh at the beginning I can hear some music begins (guitar I guess) and then about 20 seconds into the message a guy starts singing?
Back to top Go down
I xKATSCLAWx I
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
I xKATSCLAWx I

Brains : 11837

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:01 pm

does anyone know what the fascination is with slugs ? probably nothing to do with it but all the time thats all i hear
Back to top Go down
http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:59 pm

I xKATSCLAWx I wrote:
does anyone know what the fascination is with slugs ? probably nothing to do with it but all the time thats all i hear

Slugs? lol
Back to top Go down
Ibanez

Ibanez

Zombification : 28
Brains : 12179

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Do you know about the radio in the doctors quarters or what it says because it says something but I can't figure it out? It is in the back room next to the box on the table, it is a bit smaller than other radios and it is black.
Back to top Go down
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

Brains : 11000

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:44 pm

This is probably irrelivant/too miniscule to mean anything, but when you shoot the meteorite with the m1 garand with Tank (the American), he says, "That must be where these/those dirtbags came/come from."
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 England-1
Brains : 12602

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Ibanez wrote:
Do you know about the radio in the doctors quarters or what it says because it says something but I can't figure it out? It is in the back room next to the box on the table, it is a bit smaller than other radios and it is black.

We should check that out tomorrow. Want to? I might be able to pick it out
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
Dr. VP
Human
Human
Dr. VP

Brains : 11139

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:00 am

First of all, I checked the radio and it is just a lot of static, oh and I was looking around Verruckt and I found a newspaper article on the wall in the stair way on the american side, and the heading says "Durchhalten, Männer, wir machen sie fertig." This means "Hold out men, we will make them finished." This could mean that the experiments problem's slowly began, oh and under the cut out heading is a map of some place.
Back to top Go down
I xKATSCLAWx I
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
I xKATSCLAWx I

Brains : 11837

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:39 am

YEAH CARBON WHENEVER WE PLAY WHEN SOMEONE HAS THE WUNDERWAFFE I THINK THEY GO ON ABOUT SLUGS ???
Back to top Go down
http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11096

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:51 am

Dr. VP wrote:
First of all, I checked the radio and it is just a lot of static, oh and I was looking around Verruckt and I found a newspaper article on the wall in the stair way on the american side, and the heading says "Durchhalten, Männer, wir machen sie fertig." This means "Hold out men, we will make them finished." This could mean that the experiments problem's slowly began, oh and under the cut out heading is a map of some place.
You didn't happen to look at the picures did you? They seem relevant but I never get the PTRS to look.
Back to top Go down
Ibanez

Ibanez

Zombification : 28
Brains : 12179

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:58 am

COBHC x Cobra wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

We should check that out tomorrow. Want to? I might be able to pick it out

Yea I'll check it out with you.
Back to top Go down
gt.350@charter.net
Human
Human
gt.350@charter.net

Brains : 10997

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:04 pm

downstairs on the main hut on a cart is something that appears to be a laptop and i dont think they had laptops in ww2. this could mean time travel. can someone please confirm
Back to top Go down
Falcon48
Human
Human
Falcon48

Zombification : 4
Brains : 10962

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:09 pm

gt.350@charter.net wrote:
downstairs on the main hut on a cart is something that appears to be a laptop and i dont think they had laptops in ww2. this could mean time travel. can someone please confirm
I think its a case of tools
Back to top Go down
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

Brains : 11000

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Falcon48 wrote:
gt.350@charter.net wrote:
I think its a case of tools
It is a breifcas of some sort, but it's burnt so it's kind of hard to tell... Ok, since the two previous nazi zombies maps where taken directly from pre-made maps(Nacht der untoten=airfield(forget real name Embarassed ), Veruukt=asylum), which map, if any, is Shi-No-Numa from? Just wondering so i can go into the campaign and see what was in the map to begin with so i can rule out some "clues" that don't have to do with the zombie storyline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shi No Numa :: SNN Discussion-