Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Weird Shadow?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Niho

Niho

Weird Shadow? WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 38
Brains : 13116

Weird Shadow? Empty
PostWeird Shadow?

So I have found this weird shadow at Teleport C and it looks really weird I've look down to see what could of have made this shadow but I don't see anything..
But here's the picture..

Weird Shadow? Weird
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Weird Shadow? :: Comments

RM_2020
Re: Weird Shadow?
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:12 am by RM_2020
hmmmm looks like a scorpion with a rey mysterio mask on it lol
A Groping Walrus
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:18 am by A Groping Walrus
AMGZ, Giant spooon!11
Niho
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:55 am by Niho
Yeah it looks like some sort of skull or something then maybe the spine...
Its really weird..like if you walk up on it..it like lights up into the shadow just how the shelf glows ..
strwrsbob
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:10 am by strwrsbob
kinds looks like ablown up version of those things in the jars for the theme song egg.
KNO1ATALL
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:44 am by KNO1ATALL
Yea I saw that tooo... donering wat it was
jeremyschmitt
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:21 pm by jeremyschmitt
yea its a skull and if you look to the right of it there is a shadow of the rib cage and neck
GTOGreg
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:30 pm by GTOGreg
I actually noticed this while playing last night and it freaked me out a little. I was on lvl 16 and had a crawler so I was running through the map boarding up windows and just happened to look up and see it. I actually thought there might have been a zombie sneaking up behind me or something.

There is also a bloody paw print too. You can see it if you look to the left and down...
Nchewbacca
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:59 am by Nchewbacca
Maybe someone was fried by electricity so intense, it burned that image into the wall...... Really wierd. I noticed it one time when I had a crawler, too. But what made it?
juicestain09
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:06 pm by juicestain09
Never noticed that...any news on it yet?
Niho
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:01 pm by Niho
No nothing yet..I've been looking around to see if anything resembles it but I just can't figure it out..
Maybe I should take a bigger picture or something..
juicestain09
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:03 pm by juicestain09
You sure there's not like something hanging from the ceiling in front of a light that's casting the shadow?
Niho
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:06 pm by Niho
Nope nothing..I might need someone to help me out look through things for stuff..
lovegun
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:50 pm by lovegun
its probaly how the aliens might look in area 51 on the next map
juicestain09
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:37 pm by juicestain09
Ooo, good call lovegun. Never thought of that. That is definitely something to consider. Although I have been against the thought of aliens in the next map pack from the start. If there is even going to be another map pack.
Nchewbacca
Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 pm by Nchewbacca
I hope there aren't aliens. Hell hounds and zombies are far-fetched enough for me. The only way I could stand it was if they were in test tubes or something (sort of like a giant version of the brain canisters, only with alien corpses, or even zombie corpses, inside for study.
X NdEx X
Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:07 am by X NdEx X
yea ive seen it to
juicestain09
Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:14 am by juicestain09
I agree Nchew. Although aliens *could* turn out alright, IF they did it right. But I think they would have to do it REALLY "right". The Hell Hounds were enough I think.
Nchewbacca
Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:26 am by Nchewbacca
Indeed.
DEMON xMYQx
Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:45 am by DEMON xMYQx
GTOGreg wrote:
I actually noticed this while playing last night and it freaked me out a little. I was on lvl 16 and had a crawler so I was running through the map boarding up windows and just happened to look up and see it. I actually thought there might have been a zombie sneaking up behind me or something.

There is also a bloody paw print too. You can see it if you look to the left and down...

There are 2 or 3 blood paw prints around the map. It was something I have noticed also.
juicestain09
Post Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:31 pm by juicestain09
Ya I saw those paws this morning. Ran around for a bit trying to find more. Any new news on that shadow?
gaurdstar
Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:38 pm by gaurdstar
i think i found out what this shadow is.

below the stairs where is found (the bowie room teleporter tunnel or w/e) there is a light in one of the light cage things (to protects them from breaking". i'm pretty sure that this is just the shadow of said cage, look at it in a game and i'm sure u'll see what i mean. Smile hope this helps
Niho
Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:14 pm by Niho
I don't know..xP
To me it doesn't really look like that would cast a shadow like that.
Nchewbacca
Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:26 pm by Nchewbacca
Yeah, I looked at that before, and it doesn't seem like it would cast that shadow. The end of the light kind of looks like the Umbrella Corp. umbrella, though.
gaurdstar
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:32 am by gaurdstar
lol idk, i still think that it's the cage in some way, just treyarch didn;t think it through xD

but umbrella corp. emblem... sir... you are great! lol resident evil FTW
Post  by Sponsored content

Weird Shadow?

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next