Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 Wales-2
Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13224

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:35 am

i didnt know there was something in those grilles. may have been found before but im not sure.
if i can have a look later i will. aint got a clue how the translaters work though.
hope someone on the ball sees this post and can help you out.
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Zombification : 73
Brains : 13595

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:37 am

nopnop wrote:
i dont know what M.D stands for though.

MD is a Doctor of Medicine.
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 14012

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:39 am

nopnop wrote:
i know dr. maxis' first name. In the tunnel, underneath the paw print it has an office name thing. It says "Ludvig Maxis M.D". i dont know what M.D stands for though. also can someone translate one of the symbol things for me? in the main room when you start in der riese, if you go to the side where you open up to the trench gun, there are some grills along the ground. lie down on them and crawl across till you see a peice of paper. you dont need the sniper, its very clear and easy to read. It would be great if someone could tell me what it means. Cheers

is this not the note your refering to?

https://codzombies.forumotion.net/der-riese-picture-analysis-f17/illuminati-note-t515.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
Tyler2311
Human
Human
Tyler2311

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10889

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:18 pm

I think that there will be no map pack 4, but instead when they say "we shall return" i bet it means that it will return in a new game or call of duty 7. also i don't think JD is doing a good job as comunity manager because all of my friends and people i know are getting rid of world at war because they don't think there will be a MP4. and another thing has anybody else been playing and a crawler all of a sudden won't stop screaming "MONKEY, MONKEY!!!!"????????
Back to top Go down
AssassinsCreed13
Human
Human

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : -20
Brains : 10753

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:53 pm

it i The next map pack has something to do with the bell Die Glocke as in der riese on the calender in the bowie knife room is says Die Glocke ist jeztzt Maule( The bell is now mobile) meaning its on its way somewere or someone stolebelive Map pack 4 has something to do with this cause how i put together some of my info ive found over my searchs. Well The is really complicated and has all these illiuminate letters which im studying right now i will try to decipher Inside xbox video and All the Symbols of illuminate on Verruckt Der Riese Shi No Numa etc etc. As you see here in all the easter eggs ive seen and found all of them fit together expecially Die Glocke in Shi no numa & Der Riese also in the cube in der riese with the portals with hidden messages says tunguska and Edward is alive & also the one that hits me the most Die Glocke is Mobile again listed in those stange portals also showing pictures of zombies which willl mostly likely be in the new map pack. i also know a MAP PACK is on its way because Inside Xbox that one guy that walks past sevral White boards says there are producers that work on DLC testing Stuff right now and they map pack 3 is already out & they r working on Dog Sounds (probably for THE new map pack 4) if you didnt hear him check it out again. Thank you all for reading im glad i can now tell everyone my findings Smile
Back to top Go down
Shackel11
Zombie
Zombie
Shackel11

Zombification : 2
Brains : 11081

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:28 am

I think(and hope) that the alternate Hellhound music plays on HellRounds.
Back to top Go down
Tyler2311
Human
Human
Tyler2311

Brains : 10889

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:53 am

Yeah, but if it says they are working on DLC it doesn't mean it's for COD 5 because treyarch works on more stuff like wolfenstien
Back to top Go down
joseph desimone
Human
Human
joseph desimone

Zombification : -2
Brains : 10705

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:45 am

holy shit damn yeah i think now it will be in france
Back to top Go down
topspin91295
Human
Human

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : -12
Brains : 10765

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 pm

what does the hint to map pack four say. Alll i can read Is DLC
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

MRSshr00ms

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 44
Brains : 13659

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:05 pm

there is no hint topspin
Back to top Go down
nhlking24
Human
Human
nhlking24

Zombification : -1
Brains : 10683

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:51 pm

i thinkinsed of new mutyplayer map there doing 3 zombe
zombie 11 zombie 7 zombie 10 zombie 10 zombie 8 zombie 5 Zombie zombie 1 zombie 2 zombie 3
Back to top Go down
Rambo98
Human
Human
Rambo98

Brains : 10679

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:30 pm

thats really cool just like RAMBO but seriously good job on finding that evidence i can cleary see a zombie in front of the Eiffel tower
Back to top Go down
dllscowboys72
Human
Human
dllscowboys72

Brains : 10841

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:17 pm

i think its gonna have more than one zombie map because every other map pack took 7 weeks. it is now past 7 weeks (9 weeks) so maybe we have to wait 5 more weeks for the zombie map pack.
Back to top Go down
jacobhockey6
Human
Human
jacobhockey6

Zombification : -1
Brains : 10696

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:52 pm

nice find

Get your Portable ID!
Back to top Go down
solidsquare
Human
Human
solidsquare

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Brains : 10706

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:32 am

Right this is my first post but ive been keeping an eye on the site for a while now and last night me and my brother-inlaw were playing Der Riese. We managed to get a few crawlers and we noticed they were saying things, so we listened. One of them was saying "Monkeys" "I found you" and "three days to go".

We were playing at 3am last night (UK Time) so that makes it today (Tuesday). "three days to go" Does that mean that something is going to be downloadable in three days which makes it Thursday. (all the other map packs have come out on a thursday)

Has anyone else come heard a zombie say this????

The other two things the zombie said i dont know what they could mean
Crying or Very sad

Anyway i really hope this means that there is something in the pipeline and that there will be a new zombie map.

I will checking to see what the zombies say tomorrow or you could all check this out for yourselfs.

Thoughts????
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13224

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:45 am

interesting as i was playing yesterday and noticed the crawlers saying stuff. definatly 'Monkies' and 'sam' in a creepy voice although it sounded alot more like 'Zaaaam'
(like when you see a hot chick and say 'daaaaaaaaaam') but with a 'Z'. lol
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

Zombification : 6
Brains : 12246

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:14 pm

this is surely not true unless its evidence of hotfixes
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Zombification : 73
Brains : 13595

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:20 pm

I really can't see it making a huge amount of sense, does that mean tomorrow it will be changed to 'two days to go?' I think you must have heard it wrong.

This has gone very offtopic now so I think we should stop talking about it or make a new thread...
Back to top Go down
solidsquare
Human
Human
solidsquare

Brains : 10706

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:54 pm

I swear the zombie said "three days to go" Ill try get it on camera tonight and send you a link.
Back to top Go down
xX DUNNZ Xx
Human
Human
xX DUNNZ Xx

Brains : 10740

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:49 pm

If there are going to be 3 zombie maps, that makes ense (in a way) because at each teleporter, there is a board. One of them says FRA (france). The other says ENG (England) and the last one says GER (germany). The teleporters were intended on teleporting to these 3 locations, not the mainframe. Maybe those 3 zombie maps will be in France, England and Germany (i know verruckt is in germany, and so is der riese - technically poland.)
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

Zombification : 6
Brains : 12246

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:38 pm

solidsquare wrote:
I swear the zombie said "three days to go" Ill try get it on camera tonight and send you a link.

please do and when youve done it post it into a new topic
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
Camo Wildcat

Zombification : 5
Brains : 12245

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:01 pm

genius
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
nopnop
Human
Human
nopnop

Zombification : 1
Brains : 10771

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:29 am

solidsquare wrote:
Right this is my first post but ive been keeping an eye on the site for a while now and last night me and my brother-inlaw were playing Der Riese. We managed to get a few crawlers and we noticed they were saying things, so we listened. One of them was saying "Monkeys" "I found you" and "three days to go".

We were playing at 3am last night (UK Time) so that makes it today (Tuesday). "three days to go" Does that mean that something is going to be downloadable in three days which makes it Thursday. (all the other map packs have come out on a thursday)

Has anyone else come heard a zombie say this????

The other two things the zombie said i dont know what they could mean
Crying or Very sad

Anyway i really hope this means that there is something in the pipeline and that there will be a new zombie map.

I will checking to see what the zombies say tomorrow or you could all check this out for yourselfs.

Thoughts????

i doubt they are saying 3 days to go... because there would have to have had an update to make them say that. so if they were saying it, they've been saying '3 days to go' ever since map pack 3 first came out.

nopnop
Back to top Go down
oscarb
Human
Human
oscarb

Brains : 10642

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:13 pm

i agree i knew that it would never be in area 51
bout the wooden boards with ENG GER FRA there is also JAP there too
i believe that the map pack 4 could possibly be out 11/03/09
because of history of hitlers speech back then
great job on explaining the whole theory good job
all i can do is hope for a new map pack these zombie games are nice especially
when u get the gun glitch working and have 5 guns or more
Back to top Go down
daguysitinextou
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
daguysitinextou

Zombification : -2
Brains : 11119

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Good well-rounded prediction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Verruckt, NDU, and DLC :: Map Pack 4-