Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

My Zombie storyline theory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martin250691
Human
Human
Martin250691

My Zombie storyline theory UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
My Zombie storyline theory WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10711

My Zombie storyline theory Empty
PostMy Zombie storyline theory

After reading through all the various theories on this website I have decided that the theory that I believe is the real story behind zombies has not yet been posted.

So let’s start with the main point behind my theory. In the behind the scene video on Xbox live one of the codes has been translated as “Edward is alive” and this is where my theory is based. I believe that the whole story is Edwards’s nightmares and that the whole story with the gang of players that we use are not real. However I still believe that the zombies are real and that Edward is hiding from them. I believe that Edward and doctor maxis started off a der riese and accidentally created the zombies whilst caring out the tests that where going on at the time.

I will now explain each map as an individual and then link them together at the end.

Der riese
I believe that when you play der riese then you relive Edwards last moments before he leaves and this is why the clock does not move. I also believe that this is why you can hear all the recordings and use the teleporters. I feel that Edward killed both Dr Maxis and Samantha just before he left and these thoughts are left with him and the voice that you hear when you pick up items is Dr Maxis and you can hear Samantha when you play the game of hide and seek. Der Riese is also the place where Edward met Richtofen.

Shi No Numa
This is where Edward escaped to after he killed Maxis at Der Riese. He continued the research that Maxis has started due the large amount of element 115 from the meteor. However due to the lack of funding due to the fact that all the money was lost at Der riese meant that the research was unsuccessful and Edward left once to try to find funding else where. I also think that this is where Edward meets Takeo and this also influenced his main reason to leave SNN as the Japanese tried to move in and them the zombies overwhelmed them.

Verruckt

This was Edwards’s last try at reanimating dead soldiers to create an unstoppable undead army that could be controlled. After escaping SNN he sets his sights on the asylum where the test could be carried out on those that would not be missed. During his time at Verruckt Edward realized what he had created and that it could not be controlled and so he decided that he must find a way of stopping these zombies. He also met Dempsey at Verruckt as the Americans tried to invade the asylum and take control. This leads to him flee with as much information as possible.

Nacht Der Untoten

I feel that this has no part what so ever in the story of zombies and so can be dismissed as and extra game mode.

This only leaves Nikolai and I am not sure how would have know each other and so this leaves it open for a possible map pack 4 with Edward, Nikolai and two other characters as they try to find a solution to the zombie problem and this map will be the only one I which you actually play and it is not part of Edwards nightmares like the other three maps.

This is just my theory feel free to comment and criticize if you want it’s only what I think. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My Zombie storyline theory :: Comments

metrocedes
Re: My Zombie storyline theory
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:51 am by metrocedes
i think its a good effort mate. its a different look on the whole story mod, that is a big nightmare and soon he will wake up and realise its real.
cant wait til MP4, hopefully itl open up a whole new theory base and maybe tie in some of ours. Smile
Homicidal_llama2
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:54 am by Homicidal_llama2
I have to say I disagree totally. This is not some deep arthouse movie, it's a game and there is no evidence to suggest that every single map is in Edward's head. I'm sorry but this theory is extremely outlandish.
FBandikoot
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:06 pm by FBandikoot
Im sorry but i disagree.Do a llil more reading around the fourms.NDU IS PART OF THE STORYLINE,its just adds more to the mystery of what happened....Good try tho

P.S. Next time fill in all the blanks NIKOLAI and DEMPSEY
Shackel11
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:29 pm by Shackel11
I COMPLETELY disagree. This would actually demolish ALL of the 'proof' of other things that we have found.
zombiefan14
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:41 pm by zombiefan14
No That is false The Three all formed after the were picked to go find Dr.Maxis and Dr.Rictofien. takeo[/u] is the best Tank Dempsy is the best american Nikolia is the best drunk russian to fight The jorney the find Dr. Rictofien at Shi No Numa when he examed the rock or metor where he made found elment 115 and made the wounder waffle DG-2. Dr.Maxis was not found there. Nethier in Der Riese.
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:40 pm by topspin91295
Dude. absoulutely in no way r these edwards nightmares. Dr. richtofen is being controlled by aliens or some other outside force. The markings r illuminatti. there is a message in der riese that decoded means "edward its time to kill maxis." The whole story is based on the tunguska meteorite which is true in real life but treyarch twists it into a fictional story. I believe that aliens r behind everything and r controlling Dr. Richtofen. that explains the marking and the connection to area 51
YoungMaxwell
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:43 pm by YoungMaxwell
topspin91295 wrote:
Dude. absoulutely in no way r these edwards nightmares. Dr. richtofen is being controlled by aliens or some other outside force. The markings r illuminatti. there is a message in der riese that decoded means "edward its time to kill maxis." The whole story is based on the tunguska meteorite which is true in real life but treyarch twists it into a fictional story. I believe that aliens r behind everything and r controlling Dr. Richtofen. that explains the marking and the connection to area 51

im sorry - i cant agree with you that Richtofen is being controlled by aliens. how have you come to that conclusion?
Stealth
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:00 pm by Stealth
idont agree, but if i could give you zombification then iwould, beccausee you have thought outside the box, its a new take, and its weirdly refreshing. i dont hink its true, i disaagree with a fair bit, but styll i really like what youve done
MRSshr00ms
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:07 pm by MRSshr00ms
I would have to disagree also,sorry to say, because this would completly throw everything we have learned about all of the maps. All of the radios do not match up with this theory.
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:06 pm by AssassinsCreed13
READI disagree with this it couldnt be all in his head because why in his head he would have easter eggs? kid ill teach you summ Edward is a Worker with maxis & killed him from the lack of money lossage and Dr maxis Alsways wanted more during his tests over 100 people died from Facility 935 ( my therory as stated on the 8th radio this was a camp. Der Riese is bascily where this all started Verruckt SNN And Nacht Der Untoten r centered around these as Suvival camps set up to contain a usefull perimeter to set up a 115 camp because Der Riese Failed to contain 115. This Stabbed the WunderWaffe Project in the heart until a man named Dr. Richtofen Offered to continue this project at camp SNN jap. defenses he successfully completed the wunderwaffe project ahead of time & stored it in the weapon crate. This is where it is confusing Dr. Richtofen Links to Edward somehow because there awfully alike (crazy) but not the same people hopefully well debunk all the writings on der riese and Verruckt which probably tell us the story
Shackel11
Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:01 am by Shackel11
Assassin, where are you getting your theory from?

100+ people died from his experiments?

Der Riese isn't where it started because the characters show knowledge of the experiments through quotes in Der Riese, and a lack of knowledge in Shi No Numa.

The weapon crate? You mean the Mystery Box, which is supposedly Sam's toybox.

Crazy =/= Similar.
Post  by Sponsored content

My Zombie storyline theory

Page 1 of 1