Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nevernoz
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Nevernoz

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : -1
Brains : 11245

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 am

The fact that if I want to play Zombies again I have to purchase all of the Maps again because all the ones I bought were on my brother's Live Account.
And now that I will have my own account, I'll have to buy them again.
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Chivaa501

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 Mexico
Zombification : 4
Brains : 10760

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:38 am

Getting stuck with n00bs that cry and want me to hide with them on the cat walk at round 7. Then say watch when u die were not gonna revive u but then they all end up dying and start crying revive us!! Then at the end of the game after i carry the team to the highest rounds they have ever been to they all send me friends requests. NOW thats the most annoying thing ever ahaha
Back to top Go down
wickedgooddeli
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
wickedgooddeli

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10993

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:13 am

Chivaa501 wrote:
Getting stuck with n00bs that cry and want me to hide with them on the cat walk at round 7. Then say watch when u die were not gonna revive u but then they all end up dying and start crying revive us!! Then at the end of the game after i carry the team to the highest rounds they have ever been to they all send me friends requests. NOW thats the most annoying thing ever ahaha

yeah they say your trying to be a hero but at those early rounds there is n reason for all to be huddled into one corner. i hate when in one part of the map getting my kills and everyone comes over to say thier "backing me up".
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
lissa110

lissa110

Zombification : 18
Brains : 10948

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:22 am

worst things in zombies mmmm probabaly people who start a match and then back out. dont start one if you dont plan on finishing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mokotoro
Human
Human
Mokotoro

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 Mexico
Brains : 10676

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 am

worts thing is that a noob doesnt know to use the waffa and he shots you, then you are fighting zombies and dont remember that and the noob just when a zombie hits you he hits you TOO! Damn! i hate that ¬¬
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12076

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:41 pm

I just did the most pathetic thing in a zombies game I have ever done in my life Facepalm

I was on SNN with Wunderwaffe, Ray Gun, Betties and all perks except Quick Revive.

I was on like round 34 doing Morris strategy and I thought I might actually get to a high round for once, right? WRONG.

I made a crawler so I could go listen to Demspey's quote about the meteor, only I completely forget that the crawler was in the WATER.

Running back, I suddenly stopped moving. At first I was like "Whaat?" then I got hit once, I thought to my self
OH MY GOD ITS BEHIND ME

But it was in the water, blocking me when I was trying to run. I tried to throw a grenade but as I spun around I accidently dropped the grenade. I tried to run but the crawler was blocking my path and it kept hitting me, then the 'nade exploded and I died.

I screamed at myself.
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 50
Brains : 11476

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:45 am

I hate it when you get trapped in the most ridiculous places imaginable.
Me and my friend Taylor were playing coop, and for some reason, we both ran down the stairs to where the window is (by the main frame).
All the zombies starting piling down behind us and we were both reloading tongue

I also hate it when you come on (to the forum) after a long time, and have no idea what anybody is talking about!!!
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13188

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:08 am

tysonray2929 wrote:

I also hate it when you come on (to the forum) after a long time, and have no idea what anybody is talking about!!!

ha ha, been away for a while mate. not much happening now though since zombies stopped. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
Igano
Human
Human
Igano

Brains : 10872

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:52 am

i love zombies. pisses me off when they die of some1 elses hands Very Happy Saber Battle
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 Palestine-1
Brains : 11575

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:52 am

metrocedes wrote:
tysonray2929 wrote:

ha ha, been away for a while mate. not much happening now though since zombies stopped. Sad

this site is dead, the only reason why people still stay is all the mw2 fourms
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11093

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:04 am

things that pissed me off if trying to make a crawler and his arm blows off so you now there no way he can crawl with 1 arm
@Derrekthats true derrek
Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
Coqui123

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 PuertoRico-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11089

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:48 pm

A friend of you is the last person alive and he decides killing the last zombie with the waffel and shocks himself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12076

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:49 pm

You have no ammo left on your Colt, round 3. You tell the others that you need to get to the box because you won't survive otherwise, but they are all fine with ammo and refuse to open the door, then when you get downed they call you a noob scratch
Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
Coqui123

Zombification : 10
Brains : 11089

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:29 am

Your teammates have all the good weapons like the waffel,MG42,Brownee, and you have a kar98k,they decide to open the box for like 8 times,TEDDDY appears,you are run out of lock because the box is in the other side of the map.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Homicidal Cuban
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Homicidal Cuban

Zombification : 1
Brains : 10618

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Things that piss me off .... lets see When im fixing a window and zombie kills me.when i have a suckish gun when my friends have good ones and last but not least when i die Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IIRusso
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IIRusso

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 Italy
Brains : 11563

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:11 pm

When Your Stupid Friend Makes You Open The Door Even When You Have 750 Points And He Has 3000 Because He Opened The Last One
Back to top Go down
generator350
Zombie
Zombie
generator350

Zombification : 9
Brains : 11057

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:25 pm

When your at the box by teleporter A and same ass kills the crawler and turns on the electric barrier. Trapping you on the other side if you don't have juggernaut.

Luckily I had juggernaut, ran through the fence and the others who were trapped manged to survive.
When the a-hole who did it to us got downed we didn't revive him Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
(EZKF) tasely
Human
Human
(EZKF) tasely

Zombification : 1
Brains : 10584

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:25 pm

when someone decides that theyre going to upgrade their gun or get a perk mid round, die, and we tell them we cant revive them, then they leave acting like WE'RE the assholes.... :\
Back to top Go down
ehbunner
Human
Human
ehbunner

Brains : 10688

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 pm

I pretty much always play two player split screen and over xbox live and what pisses me off is when I go down(or vise versa) and my friend gets to me in time and heals me while zombies are closing in, and then right when Im healed he dies and as I run away it says game over even tho I am clearly running and not about to die, if it happened once then I doubt it would piss me off but I can think of a few times its happened lol

sorry if its been posted seen a couple reposts on the first page so I couldn't be bothered to see if this was any ones choice in the following 8 pages
Back to top Go down
killerzombiepwner
Human
Human
killerzombiepwner

Brains : 10305

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:30 am

Mad i hate it when people just run in a door way with like 200 zombies in it and then the get flanked by another 200 and then they get downed and then they say ahhh can u revive me and if u dont they like report u Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-