Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
JezusSaurusRex

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 18
Brains : 10833

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:29 am

When you're playing co-op and on round 20 you get downed without a zombie within 20 feet of you.
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13190

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:00 am

Zombie Cakes wrote:
When zombies walk through the barriers or sneak up behind and scare the living daylights out of you.
And not being able to select what character you play as D:<

lol, yea when you turn around and they are just standing there in your face. scary as fook.lol.
and i wish we could choose which character to be. although alot of people wuld be richtofen i imagine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12515

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:05 am

^ FOok? Lol. That happens to me WAAAAAAY too much.
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 Palestine-1
Zombification : 4
Brains : 11577

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:52 pm

KNO1ATALL wrote:
^ FOok? Lol. That happens to me WAAAAAAY too much.

fook yeun....in california thats and actuall asian resturant it's pretty funny
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

Zombification : 8
Brains : 11077

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:07 pm

wait.... so what does that have to do with things that tick you off in Nazi zoms? unless.....

Unless there really is a secret room in the game and it teleports you to a californian asian restaurant mini game where the whole point would be to have a nice cup of tea, and not shoot the zoms sitting around having food....

cause that would piss me off too..... lol

I would say another thing that pisses me off about the game is when it freaks out and ends the game and starts the whole thing over again.... the first time it happend, my system froze, and the second time, when everyone spawned back, we were playing four plyrs, and the host was missing and it spawned me under the metal stairs at the mainframe. the host was a ghost( he could move, but no one saw or heard his char, and he couldnt kill or be killed by zoms. tho he did blow hisself up and the revive symbole popped up, but we couldnt do anything. i stayed under the stairs, unaffected by the zoms untill round 26 when everyone else died, and the zoms swarmed the stair. i could knife them but they couldnt attack me.... and there was a bunch of them so i chucked a grenade. it bounced off the barrier at the side and killed me.
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:35 pm

slaveofpeons wrote:
wait.... so what does that have to do with things that tick you off in Nazi zoms? unless.....

Unless there really is a secret room in the game and it teleports you to a californian asian restaurant mini game where the whole point would be to have a nice cup of tea, and not shoot the zoms sitting around having food....

cause that would piss me off too..... lol

I would say another thing that pisses me off about the game is when it freaks out and ends the game and starts the whole thing over again.... the first time it happend, my system froze, and the second time, when everyone spawned back, we were playing four plyrs, and the host was missing and it spawned me under the metal stairs at the mainframe. the host was a ghost( he could move, but no one saw or heard his char, and he couldnt kill or be killed by zoms. tho he did blow hisself up and the revive symbole popped up, but we couldnt do anything. i stayed under the stairs, unaffected by the zoms untill round 26 when everyone else died, and the zoms swarmed the stair. i could knife them but they couldnt attack me.... and there was a bunch of them so i chucked a grenade. it bounced off the barrier at the side and killed me.

yeah i know that was pretty random, but thats me.

getting spawned inside the stairs. i guess that was cool at first, but it would get annoying after a while.
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:43 pm

yeah, the only time i could do anything is if i knifed them as the walked by or when people got a max ammo to refill my colt. otherwise it was kinda cool....
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:47 pm

slaveofpeons wrote:
yeah, the only time i could do anything is if i knifed them as the walked by or when people got a max ammo to refill my colt. otherwise it was kinda cool....

so, were you ever the only one alive at one point?i'm sure it was boring for the other people
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:49 pm

yeah, for five minutes, then i fragged myself....
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:52 pm

slaveofpeons wrote:
yeah, for five minutes, then i fragged myself....

hahaha thats funny. did you try to leave or were you just stuck in there
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:54 pm

well, according to the guys i was with, i was up to my groin in the floor, and i could move a little, but i could not crouch and could not leave under the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:56 pm

slaveofpeons wrote:
well, according to the guys i was with, i was up to my groin in the floor, and i could move a little, but i could not crouch and could not leave under the stairs.

interesting, and the zombies would pile on top of you or to the side?
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:59 pm

they would go up and down the stairs and around the sides. i could shoot through the steps and out the sides, but not chuck nades.
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:08 pm

slaveofpeons wrote:
they would go up and down the stairs and around the sides. i could shoot through the steps and out the sides, but not chuck nades.

thats really weird i kinda really want to see that
Back to top Go down
generator350
Zombie
Zombie
generator350

Zombification : 9
Brains : 11059

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:25 pm

O T
Back to top Go down
Shackel11
Zombie
Zombie
Shackel11

Zombification : 2
Brains : 11047

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:28 pm

When idiots try to spread rumors about the next map pack(If I hear "Von Der Reich" or "Takeo's Gone" ONE MORE TIME...)

I mean, in Shi No Numa it had some of the same components! Final Cutscenes, "Black Hooded Guy", Takeo's gone/a zombie, someone dies, it's the last zombie map.
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Shackel11 wrote:
When idiots try to spread rumors about the next map pack(If I hear "Von Der Reich" or "Takeo's Gone" ONE MORE TIME...)

I mean, in Shi No Numa it had some of the same components! Final Cutscenes, "Black Hooded Guy", Takeo's gone/a zombie, someone dies, it's the last zombie map.

fake rumors are very annoying and people still spread them.
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 50
Brains : 11478

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:04 am

I hate it when somebody gives a link, and it goes to some T shirt advertising site Razz
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13190

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:15 am

tysonray2929 wrote:
I hate it when somebody gives a link, and it goes to some T shirt advertising site Razz

lol. that hapens all the time. why the hell though!! scratch
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 50
Brains : 11478

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:27 am

Whoo knows? Razz
Back to top Go down
daguysitinextou
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
daguysitinextou

Zombification : -2
Brains : 11085

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:15 am

KNO1ATALL wrote:
Getting Waffle Weapons and all perks, your up by juggernog, the last guy alive, only one crawler, you jump down to head to the box and are suddenly downed.

It's happened to me TWICE. I just jump and die. Stupid game.

LOL!! Dude i saw that when it happened to you the first time that was so F**KING HILARIOUS. You kept on yelling "What the Hell!?! LOL

I hate when you have juggernog and you run through a swarm of zombies cutting back and forth and you die but your still standing. Pisses me off. and it happens A LOT!
Back to top Go down
daguysitinextou
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
daguysitinextou

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:17 am

I also hate when your on the catwalk and those stupis people in the front wont scoot over so you can get out.
Mad
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:21 am

daguysitinextou wrote:
I also hate when your on the catwalk and those stupis people in the front wont scoot over so you can get out.
Mad

i hate camping on the balcony. it's only good it you spilt up and two people camp there and another two camp some where else.
Back to top Go down
daguysitinextou
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
daguysitinextou

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:22 am

yeah balcony sucks.
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:25 am

daguysitinextou wrote:
yeah balcony sucks.

yeah when my team camps there i leave and i go to the type 100 room which is the best camping spot in the world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-