Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
I_xDaniieL_I
Human
Human
I_xDaniieL_I

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. - Page 3 England-1
Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10627

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:40 pm

yes but getting banned just because you pre-ordred is wrong, what they should do is reset all ranks on the day of releaqse so they dont have an unfair advantage
Back to top Go down
Shackel11
Zombie
Zombie
Shackel11

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 2
Brains : 11045

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:15 pm

This is just ridiculous. Not only are they banning SOME people who got through, but those that DIDN'T get to keep their rank?

Nice one, Infinity Ward. (Not that this will stop IW fanboys from finding a way to blame Treyarch.)
Back to top Go down

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call Of Duty Discussion :: Modern Warfare 2-