Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
oneilstar
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
oneilstar

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 WarningBar-Gloss2
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10992

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:08 pm

A meteor that big would make a massive massive crater- but this is a game.

I think the devs placed it there- probably not thinking that we would read far too much into why it was just sitting there.

If they put it in a massive crater then they would have had to make the map bigger and put it somewhere we could get close to see it-

It's just there dont read to much into it.
Back to top Go down
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 3
Brains : 10960

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Slightly bearing from the current conversation, I was on round 20+ (25 i believe...)today, and I started to hear this REALLY weird jabbering in the back ground... I got to the last zombie, made him a crawler, and started messing around upstairs.... I got onto the zipline platform and the voices got really loud and where now constant. It sounded totally radom/inaudible, but i think it has some signifigance... Anyone else herd this/investigated this?

Edit: I think that Tunguska does have something to do with this, but there's no way that the meteor on Shi-No-Numa is it... Also, i think that aliens is quite a stretch for all of this... We shouldn't have to assume anything. Everything is layed out in front of us, and if it was aliens, we would have solid evidence... Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 11618

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:28 pm

was it the voice saying"fetch me their souls"? that happened to me too. posted a few pages back
Back to top Go down
SpainRulesU
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
SpainRulesU

Brains : 10988

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:39 pm

I heard it to it sounds like metallic objects being bang together

Edit:Ya aliens isn't really the best thing,honestly way would aliens land a meteor shaped aircraft in a swamp doesn't Rich say thats were 115 comes from couldn't just've been moved there?
Back to top Go down
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:47 am

goblue418 wrote:
was it the voice saying"fetch me their souls"? that happened to me too. posted a few pages back
Uh, it wasn't EXACTLY like that voice, but was very similar.

BUT I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING!!!! You know the weird, growling kind of noises that the zombies make? The voice that says "fetch me their souls" sounds exactly like the zombies!!! Like the same, high pitch, growl/whiney tone to it. It basically sounds like an audible zombie! So I'm thinking back to the theory that there is one all-knowing, all-seeing zombie that's controlling all of this.... He's just commentating on what's happening! Like compare the ckackle that happens after you get a teddy, to the random yell that the zombies yell out. ALMOST IDENTICAL!!! Please, if anybody else agrees, tell me. It'd be nice to know i'm not insane Sick

And yeah, I'd be horribly dissappointed if this all happened because of aliens... It's like indiana jones all over again!!! alien

P.S. Has anybody noticed the other typewriter in the com-room, and compared it with the one in the main building? I just noticed it right as i died in the last round of the game confused

P.S.S. Not having an avvy is getting on my nerves! Can't tell my posts apart from others >.<

P.S.S.S. I've edited this post over 5 times... This not counted.
Back to top Go down
Stream62
Human
Human
Stream62

Brains : 10932

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:57 am

Must admit i'm not keen on the alien idea much prefer earth based theories, but they do seem to answer some of the questions... the element 115 has been used in theories round aliens quite a lot so may fit well here.

Suppose the illuminati might be a society based around alien technology from years ago, whcih might explain why the ray gun was in the game?

Would prefer other theoried though....

The crater might be huge in shi ni numa and you just cant see it but are right in the middle of it and that's what caused the swamp?

Not seem the other typewriter but i did notice in one of the huts (maybe storage or comms) that if you look up there are crates in the ceiling beams and what looks like another parachute, mayme could be something? Didn't get too long to investigate though as was escaping from a horde of zombies!!
Back to top Go down
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IXI HELLI0N IXI

Zombification : 5
Brains : 11003

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:07 am

Stream62 wrote:

The crater might be huge in shi ni numa and you just cant see it but are right in the middle of it and that's what caused the swamp?

this goes back to one of my theories,being that the meteor has actually been there a really long time, and was just uncovered recently during the war. I say this because if shi no numa is IN the crater, then if it was recent everything would be obliterated. i like this idea, or the idea that the meteor was moved there some how. i'm still really not keen on the alien idea. there are either more easter eggs to be found that will clear this up, or we REALLY REALLY need another zombie map
Back to top Go down
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IXI HELLI0N IXI

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:02 am

i was doing some online research into "tunguska" and "zombies" Turns out that metallica has a video for "all nightmare long" which goes into detail about the tunguska event being the carrier of a spore that causes zombies. Could it be that the Treyarch guys are huge metallica fans and are basing some of the storyline for nazi zombies off of this? there seems to be alot of similar ideas between the game and the video
Back to top Go down
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 am

Hmmm... Not a big Metallica fan, but i'm gunna have to go check this video out...

Edit: Just watched the video.... And WOW!!! That's wirdly accurate to what's happening in nazi zombies! The only thing is that in the video, the only thing that can kill them is barium, but in Nazi Zombies, simply blowing off their head will suffice... Also, they say that t takes weeks for zombies to master climbing stairs(LOL) so that kinda cancells that one out. Great find, and it has some weird resemblances to Nazi Zombies!!
Back to top Go down
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IXI HELLI0N IXI

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:01 pm

i'm kinda wondering what covert is thinking. covert, enlighten us with your ideas! Smile
Back to top Go down
shri046

shri046

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 30
Brains : 12477

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:28 pm

I posted some information in this thread that may have some bearing on the storyline.

BTW I really hope the storyline has nothing to do with aliens. That would be such a bummer Neutral
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14168

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Alright, so once I again I am here to discuss theories and whatnot. I have read the last few replies since my previous post and have gathered that the alien theory seems to be irrelevant, apart from the few people who have tried to work it in somehow. I appreciate that.

Ok, so about the Metallica video. When I first saw that video about 2 months ago the first thing I said was that it would make a crazy good game, and I guess I was partly right. I never really noticed though that it was actually about the Tunguska event. Nice find Hellion. Smile Now I realize that some parts of the video seem like they don't fit in at all with the theories we have formulated, but some things from the video can easily be explained. I noticed that Fracture was talking about barium and how it couldn't fit in. It could easily fit in if you say that Barium is ultimately what will stop the zombie outbreak and it will somehow counteract element 115. I don't know, it's just a thought.

(The video in questioning can be found here.)

I just want to say I really like the idea of the swamp being the impact crater for the meteor. It makes perfect sense in my mind. When you look at the size of the meteor it would definitely cause a large crater. And since we can't see around the swamp for more than a couple hundred feet it's safe to say that the swamp being in the crater is a possibility.

Ok, so I read the few posts about there being odd sounds and to be honest I've heard some weird sounds too. A couple weeks ago I was standing right up against the fence that is closest to the meteor and I heard some kind of eerie siren. At first it sounded like an ordinary firetruck siren which I her several times during the day seeing that I live in a large city, but then I noticed that the sound never left. I then figured out that the sound was coming from the meteor, and it was very odd. I'm not sure, it was just something I thought that was worth mentioning.

About the other sounds that other people have heard, I personally have not heard any of those things, but if I happen to hear them I will post something about it.

One thing I thought of while rereading my own post is the movie "Valkyrie". It doesn't directly say anything about zombies or anything of the sort, but perhaps it could unintentionally be about zombies. What if the resisting force against Hitler had found out about the experiments going on and decided to put a stop to it. I honestly don't think it will fit in anywhere with our own storyline and theories, but it was a connection that popped into my head, and I just wanted to see what other people might say about it.

So there you go, there's my blurb for the day. If I see some interesting discussions popping up I will make another post either later today or over the next few days addressing those topics. Thanks again for reading my rather consistently long posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:35 pm

CovertGunman wrote:

Ok, so about the Metallica video. When I first saw that video about 2 months ago the first thing I said was that it would make a crazy good game, and I guess I was partly right. I never really noticed though that it was actually about the Tunguska event. Nice find Hellion. Smile Now I realize that some parts of the video seem like they don't fit in at all with the theories we have formulated, but some things from the video can easily be explained. I noticed that Fracture was talking about barium and how it couldn't fit in. It could easily fit in if you say that Barium is ultimately what will stop the zombie outbreak and it will somehow counteract element 115. I don't know, it's just a thought.

Sorry if i wasn't clear in my post, but what i ment was that in the music video, they say that the ONLY thing that can kill them is barium... I mean, there's one running around with it's head cut off, and we all know that that doesn't happen(very long) in Nazi Zombies. So really, the only similarities i see in the MV and Nazi zombies are Tunguska, and zombies Neutral
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:17 pm

xRx Fracture xRx wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:

Sorry if i wasn't clear in my post, but what i ment was that in the music video, they say that the ONLY thing that can kill them is barium... I mean, there's one running around with it's head cut off, and we all know that that doesn't happen(very long) in Nazi Zombies. So really, the only similarities i see in the MV and Nazi zombies are Tunguska, and zombies Neutral
Oh no, I completely understood what you were saying. But what I was saying is that maybe instead of it being that barium is the only way to kill them, is that maybe barium is what can be used to end the entire zombie conflict altogether. And this theory would be strictly for our own storyline theories and speculations.
Back to top Go down
SpainRulesU
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
SpainRulesU

Brains : 10988

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:13 pm

that all seeing zombie makes sense in Romeros land of the dead one zombie over a period of time gain the ability to use weapons make strategic decisions and so on and the nazi zomb epidemic seems to have been going for like 6-5 yrs
Back to top Go down
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

Zombification : 11
Brains : 11618

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Idk if this has been said bc its really obvious but 115 is 511 backwards. Does this giv comm some unfound significance?
Back to top Go down
Zombie Hunter
Human
Human
Zombie Hunter

Brains : 10914

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:25 am

Maybe the meteor crashed in other part of the world (maybe tunguska) and was moved to shi no numa to be part of the experiments to create the zombies, that is the reason why it has no crater.
Back to top Go down
Negitus
Human
Human
Negitus

Brains : 10843

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:04 am

Has no one thought of "king freakbag" which dempsey mentions? he is the zombie master that controls all the zombies and the area, he gives you powerups, moves the box, and is the voice that talks when you get the powerups.It's a possibility.
Back to top Go down
jeremyschmitt
VIP
jeremyschmitt

Brains : 11488

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:13 am

it also considers area 51 as one of the "main areas" for the spores

And it takes weeks for the "help" to arrive by the time it does the infection had taken it toll Suspect
Back to top Go down
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:32 am

HOLYSHITATRIPPLEPOST! Message to the 5 posts in front of me... Over half of the things that you guys mentioned have already been said/discussed. I would suggest reading all previous posts from the beginning if you're a new member.

And i'm just gunna throw this out there... BUT... That is just some random music video. The likelihood of Treyarch basing this entire mode/subplot on it is highly unlikely, so we should probably stop comparing it/using it as a tool to find out the storyline in Nazi-Zombies. Unless, for some strange reason, Treyarch LOVES metallica...
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
Camo Wildcat

Brains : 12209

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:05 pm

i wonder how the ray gun fits in cause they made it as a weapon when they were just messing around with zombie mode before they new it'd be popular....
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
jeremyschmitt
VIP
jeremyschmitt

Brains : 11488

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:44 pm

did it sound like it said 'safe' to you carbon?
Back to top Go down
swichblade07
Human
Human
swichblade07

Brains : 11019

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:31 am

i was watching on youtube video and this one gut said his opinion of the story and soid somthing about when the metor hit earth they found element 115 and an alien ... i think the alien had had the ray gun with him when they hit because the raygun looks like an alien weapon ( ps anybody ever play the chapter "little resistance" thats where you can to the glitch or what ever and the ground shakes and this wierd voice says somthing and 4 lion or somthing statues come out of the ground with ray guns in their mouth? and also this might be WAY wrong but little resistance has a alien weapon in it and their is a game called resistance that is about aliens...
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:08 pm

swichblade07 wrote:
i was watching on youtube video and this one gut said his opinion of the story and soid somthing about when the metor hit earth they found element 115 and an alien ... i think the alien had had the ray gun with him when they hit because the raygun looks like an alien weapon ( ps anybody ever play the chapter "little resistance" thats where you can to the glitch or what ever and the ground shakes and this wierd voice says somthing and 4 lion or somthing statues come out of the ground with ray guns in their mouth? and also this might be WAY wrong but little resistance has a alien weapon in it and their is a game called resistance that is about aliens...

I believe that we've already ruled out aliens simply because too many people feel it does not fit in with the storyline, despite the fact that it can explain several things.

Also, getting the ray gun on 'Little Resistance" isn't a glitch, it's something that the devs put into the game. We're still not entirely sure why though.

One thing I'm going to ask though is if you could supply a link to the video so that we might be able to see it. It's always good to hear other theories and possibly incorporate them into our own theories. The only problem is that we don't necessarily want to go rummaging through the possible thousands of videos on youtube that could be there.
Back to top Go down
swichblade07
Human
Human
swichblade07

Brains : 11019

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:20 pm

i know its not a glitch i just said that cuz i didnt know what to call it and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXZvqbLpAxM you can watch all his videos i did ,happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shi No Numa :: SNN Discussion-