Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 5 Palestine-1
Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 4
Brains : 11611

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:35 am

slaveofpeons wrote:
so, anyone find anything new? or is it just SSDD?

i think we founds pretty much everything it's now just putting the pieces to the puzzle together
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

Zombification : 8
Brains : 11111

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:39 am

yeah, thats what im thinking, tho ive kinda put the puzzle together in a very basic explaination before..... im just too lazy to redo the dang thing, so if you wanna see that theory then i guess yall will have to search this thread.... i should find it, copy it and repost it as a storyline theory post
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:45 am

slaveofpeons wrote:
yeah, thats what im thinking, tho ive kinda put the puzzle together in a very basic explaination before..... im just too lazy to redo the dang thing, so if you wanna see that theory then i guess yall will have to search this thread.... i should find it, copy it and repost it as a storyline theory post

carbon has a pretty good explanation but we need a very detailed "correct" explanation for the story line.
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

Zombification : 8
Brains : 11111

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:10 am

well, i dont think we will ever get a correct explaination from anyone, as treyarch probly wants to do with the story like that one company did with ICO and SOTC and leave it open enough so that people create their own idea for the storylines and such.

heck, maybe Treyarch doesnt even know a storyline for it past what we have. maybe those bits and peices are the story, and there is nothing more to it?
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:10 pm

slaveofpeons wrote:
well, i dont think we will ever get a correct explaination from anyone, as treyarch probly wants to do with the story like that one company did with ICO and SOTC and leave it open enough so that people create their own idea for the storylines and such.

heck, maybe Treyarch doesnt even know a storyline for it past what we have. maybe those bits and peices are the story, and there is nothing more to it?

yeah, mabye they just wanted us to be creative
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-