Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 8
Brains : 11109

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:20 am

hmmmmm..... salve or peons..... used when kings get angry and throw flaming pitch upon the serfs.....

has a nice ring to it when i think about it.....

yeah i wish i had a good enough pc to run it. or a crapbox360 cause then i could read stuff good.

but i have my PS3 which kicks more butt anyway, cause its free online.

and a BD player....

and has MGS4 on it.

and cause im a sony Fanboy and xbox can go red ring themselves...

but i would totally choose a better pc over having bought my ps3

and would totally buy a crapbox over a wii....

pr an atari over a will....

or a rock and two sticks over a wii..

or run from a horde of zombies for six hours than to buy a wii....

get the picture yet?

if you can get a pic of the stuff on the back of the board and can post them then that would be great....

tho i know of another blk board, near the type 100..... or did you mean that there were two trenches?

i can only think of one trench gun in animal testing but i thought there was another somewhere.....idk.... i havent played for a few days..... i had to go to the fair and was playing some good oldskool wolfenstien 3d
Back to top Go down
I xKATSCLAWx I
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
I xKATSCLAWx I

Zombification : 0
Brains : 11831

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:56 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke
Back to top Go down
http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:47 pm

thats a great find there kat. i never thought to liiok on wikipedia for info, and whenever im looking for things thats the first thing i usually do.

I always wondered why that trophy called the thing the flytrap. still dont quite know why its flytrap, but if its supposed to be antigrav testing,(really a cooling tower stand) it makes sense to me now.

Again. Great find.
Back to top Go down
Yaminick
Human
Human
Yaminick

Brains : 10987

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Hey guys was just browsing around on Wikipedia and read something kinda interesting, Hans Kammler's death was a suicide...cyanide poisoning. Coincidence?

His death seems to be a mystery actually. There are 4 theories.

# That he committed suicide with a cyanide capsule on 7 May, 1945.
# That he shot himself in the head on 9 May, 1945.
# That he asked his aide Zeuner to shoot him.
# That the Soviets executed Kammler along with 200 other SS soldiers
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:52 am

whoi is hans kammler, and how is he relevant to zoms? the name doesnt sound fammiliar.
Back to top Go down
Yaminick
Human
Human
Yaminick

Brains : 10987

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:35 am

He was an SS General, check him out on Wikipedia, he relates to the bell and the flytrap and other goings on at Der Riese. The SS was basically in charge of the project.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19326

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:12 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
aydonmill
Human
Human
aydonmill

Zombification : 2
Brains : 10791

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:40 am

carbonfibah wrote:
Bump

In two of the pictures, it looks like the moon shifted!
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 50
Brains : 11510

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:41 am

Oooooooh this is irritating :p
The clipboards translate to...
"Follow the master plan"
"The bell is now mobile"
"Faithful servent, the seed has been planted. Observe and report. Maxis must not know"
... Unsure of the last one soz.

The warning sign says-
"Children left unattended will be sold to the circus"

Also, the hanging man has no body!
He consists of just feet. It's been proved by videos on youtube of people with mods.

As for the bee thing...
Has anybody seen 'The Happening?"
Before the massive apocolypse, all the bees leave.
Also, didn't Nostre Daumus mention something about the bees leaving before doom??

Also, the bell being mobile, does not refer to the wunder weapons! -_-
So no, it's not the Wunderwaffle.
The bell was a great, ufo looking thing that was filled with two oppositely rotating vats of xerum 525 which resulted in nearby humans and plants to die.
This is because it causes moisture (and blood) to gel and then fracture.
When he says it is mobile, he meens this machine could be transported.
WHy do I think this?
because the SS never got their hands on the bell.
It was shipped off by the russians and is not known where it is today.
I also beleive this, because if you look at the top of the Der Riese map, there is a small peice of diagram that looks like the bell with a wheel on it.
It's "representational".
Also, 115 is not "red murcery"
Xerum 525 was thought to be red murcery.
Element 115 is the combination of Americanium and Calcium!
Traces of this combination were found in the Tunguska meteor incident.
Scientists were baffled how these two elements could mix, and they could not get them to bond.
but the germans did.
As it says in Nazi Zombies on the peice of paper....
"By bombarding Americanium with Calcium... blah blah blah"
Sorry to say so much, But all of this had already been confirmed and covered.
For it to be contradicted after so much discussion, It was quite annoying :p
So moving on..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:45 pm

tysonray, you cant say that the bell doesnt refer to the wunderwaffe in anyway... the wunderwaffe's full name is the Wunderwaffe DG-2 which stands for the WunderWaffe Die Glocke-2, which if you translate it, it roughly means wonderweapon(or super gun) The Bell 2, which means that if the first Bell was a super huge antigravity/ flying craft, then obviously the WWDG2 is the second bell weapon.

The russians never transported the thing, and if you did your research, the discovery channel did a HUGE special on German superweapons, including Die Glocke. The Germans(technically the SS was in charge of the project) were in the process of moving the thing to their Uboat factory on the Coast of Antarctica when it AND the men transporting it just dissapeared. It was later seen in a few places across the USA, and was last spotted where what is now known as Area 51, tho at the time it was not one of the 53 Major Areas of the US, it was just a Military base. It wasnt until the Roswell Incident that it became known as Area 51(the the time there were only 50 bases, and 51 was the black ops base.)

I never said that Xerum 525 (Red Mercury) was Element 115, Just that there are MANY simillarities between the two when you read the descriptions. BOTH glow a bright blue-ish purple(the description of X525 says its blue, and the WW obviously[and all the PAP ugrade weaps} have a tell-tale blue color associated.

just wondering but what paper mentions the bombardment of the elements? ive never seen that. give me a picture of it and (if needed) an EXACT translation. i dont care if its a literal translation, just give it to me.

Now, before you go saying that what you say has been confirmed, how about you go and do some actual research and try backing up your arguments with facts and not just utter bull pocky....

this has been stated before, and i have backed my info with at least some facts(previous posts.....)

...i re-read what i just typed, and it seems really arrogant....oh well....
Back to top Go down
fennyfenn
Human
Human
fennyfenn

Brains : 10932

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:12 pm

slaveofpeons wrote:
tysonray, you cant say that the bell doesnt refer to the wunderwaffe in anyway... the wunderwaffe's full name is the Wunderwaffe DG-2 which stands for the WunderWaffe Die Glocke-2, which if you translate it, it roughly means wonderweapon(or super gun) The Bell 2, which means that if the first Bell was a super huge antigravity/ flying craft, then obviously the WWDG2 is the second bell weapon.

The russians never transported the thing, and if you did your research, the discovery channel did a HUGE special on German superweapons, including Die Glocke. The Germans(technically the SS was in charge of the project) were in the process of moving the thing to their Uboat factory on the Coast of Antarctica when it AND the men transporting it just dissapeared. It was later seen in a few places across the USA, and was last spotted where what is now known as Area 51, tho at the time it was not one of the 53 Major Areas of the US, it was just a Military base. It wasnt until the Roswell Incident that it became known as Area 51(the the time there were only 50 bases, and 51 was the black ops base.)

I never said that Xerum 525 (Red Mercury) was Element 115, Just that there are MANY simillarities between the two when you read the descriptions. BOTH glow a bright blue-ish purple(the description of X525 says its blue, and the WW obviously[and all the PAP ugrade weaps} have a tell-tale blue color associated.

just wondering but what paper mentions the bombardment of the elements? ive never seen that. give me a picture of it and (if needed) an EXACT translation. i dont care if its a literal translation, just give it to me.

Now, before you go saying that what you say has been confirmed, how about you go and do some actual research and try backing up your arguments with facts and not just utter bull pocky....

this has been stated before, and i have backed my info with at least some facts(previous posts.....)

...i re-read what i just typed, and it seems really arrogant....oh well....

lol this is the first post i read on this thread......... ftw ftw *claps hands*
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:42 pm

I know the russians never transported the thing???
That's not what I said.
The germans did
And no, sadly the americans did not get hold of The Bell.
It's location today is a mystery!
You can't say that every single thing that people don't know the location of, is in area 51.
Actually, Xerum 525 glows red.... not purple-blue :p
That's 115
Aaaand Ya, here's the picture....
[img]Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 Zombie10[/img]
What websites have u got ur info off?
I think we've got a case of informational contradiction! Very Happy
But maybe thats to be expected on a topic that was so secreted...
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:53 am

look throught the previous posts... i think i have a link or two in this one.....unless thats in a different discussion that i posted them. as for the discovery channel special, i will ask my brother if he can find it for me again, because he was the one to find it, then ill give you a link.

thanks for the pics, by the way...

as for the bombardment of the elements that is talking about the teleporters and as of any info we have now, it is technically left to speculation as to whether or not the teleporters use either ele 115 or X525.

and you did say the russians took it and that the ss had no part in it... ur paragraph 5 sentence 5-7 i think.....

as for the der riese map having a pic of the bell on it, are you sure thats the bell? because, i dont know about anyone else but that sure as hades looks alot like the mainframe machine with the PAP machine(thats assuming ur talking about the doodle in the top right, because i dont see any other pics other than the funny circles where the teles are)

or is it the ingame map that has the lights on it to tell you which tele is on?

if memory recalls correctly, the Illuminati writing has already been discussed in this thread as well as others.... but for the most part that has almost nothing to do about the whole X525 vs ele115 argument.

in your pics, the scrap that is written in cursive has no standing about what ele115 has to do with anything other than the fact that the weapons use/are made from ele115. and is a roundabout warning about using the WW.... if you upgrade it then zap urself, whether u have Jugg or not(pun not intended[say it fast]) it will automatically make the next hit you take an instant last stand, whether it be raygun or zombie, (tho ur able to fix it by going down and being revived, but it costs major moolah.) tho shooting urself with WW again doesnt always take you down in the same zap set (proven on PS3 by solicedreamer, kingdom2915, and a few others...including myself.)

X525 doesnt glow red until it is in active state, and until which it closely resembles QuickSilver, which can range in color from silver to bright purple. which is what ele115 does.

and when you upgrade the WWDG-2 the weapon goes from launching blue lightning to eventually launching red lightning

if you want i could even through my theory about how samantha is controlling the zombies just to make things more controversial....lol

And sorry for you people who dont like to read for having such long posts, but i try to hit as many facts at once while i see them, and i try (and sometimes fail Very Happy ) to prove all my points. and i try not to openly attack a person using his character(tho i fail sometimes there too). which to those that it matters to, would probably agree that that is a redeeming point about my posts......lol

now unfortunately my PS3 has decided to quit reading discs(dust or scratch on the BD lens) and so i cant play the game to see the ingame points of interest. tho i can google them or request them from you guys...

again thanks for those pics there TysonRay. I appreciate the cooperation!!
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:26 am

Sweeet
Soz, I meant the Russians never got their hands on it :p
The soviet shipped it away soz Very Happy
At the top of the map (tyat appears during the loading screen) you can just see a snippet of a picture :p
All I can see is some round thing with a wheel... Smile
So I assumed it was representational of the bell being mobile Very Happy

And Ya, I agree with the Sam thing.
COz me and my friend were playing nazi zombies last night, and we had two crawlers.
And the zombie was yelling : monkey MONKEY
And was eventually shouting it and eventually they started yelling Sam.
We got it on video too! Very Happy

I'll post the vid on youtube and give the link :p

ALSO ALSO ALSO
OMG OMG OMG
I found an egg with little kids singing!
I was in a forum not long ago, and people were extracting files from a PC from Nazi Zombies.
And they extracted a song of kids singing a nursery rhyme in another language and nobody knew what it's for...
Well I found it!
Stand infront of teleporter C (Just behind the door seperating teleporter C and the magic box).
Make a crawly and have somebody lead it away.
When there is almost silence (excusing the annoying electrical noises), listen very closely and you can hear kids singing.
It slowly gets louder but you still need to have no zombies making noise around!
Very Happy
I feel so proud! Smile

Also, I got a vid of zombies talking Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS8AJ_GTWB8

Last edited by tysonray2929 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding in another egg)
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:25 am

thats just like in certain areas of the previous maps how you could hear ppls screaming at certain walls( go to the tompson room in asylum where the wall breaks and youll see what i mean...) or in the morgue on the right side of asylum when you go to the bottom shelf in the starting room you can hear a woman crying and a baby crying.

sounds like that are considered ambient sounds and arent really easter eggs. they just add atmosphere to an already nerveracking and thrilling experience....

and BTW, the hanging man in DR does have a body.... if you get four ppl to throw grenades and shoot raygun at him he will fall. least on the ps3 version.... he is an exact copy of the Numa Hanging man... the sprites and everything.... when you mod yourself over too him he isnt fully rendered, much like the buildings are usually rendered only on the visible sides.... it saves things from having to be processed therefore saving your system/ pc from having to overwork itself by loading stuff that isnt needed....

its basic programming 101.
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:37 am

Yes, but this one isn't just ambient background.
It isn't constantly being played.
It only starts to play in certain areas after you stand for a certain amount of time...
Also, I am doubting your hanging man thing.
It's a body, it wouldn't hurt ur PS3 to load a body...
I've seen a vid where the legs are gone...
But anoither vid where the legs are just flipped upside down and so the body has not fallen, but flipped up...
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:40 pm

im not saying that it would hurt the ps3 to load it, what i am saying is that it saves that extra little bit of detail to process other items, such as twenty four zombies on the screen at once.

and just because you have seen a video from youtube dont mean squat.... not in this day and age. videos are so easily doctorable that its not even funny. and anything from the PC version can be considered highly unreliable as that is easily modded and the raws for it are so easily accessed....

and on a side note.... nice banhammer action there..... wonder why that happened.....
Back to top Go down
azur69
Human
Human
azur69

Brains : 10713

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:30 am

Hey on the chalk board on the third sentence below the first sentence it says Based at the motel and than a arrow that starts at the end of the sentence which points to the first sentence which says experiment 935 was an success
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:08 am

What? could you be a little more clear in what you are saying please?

there are a lot of chalkboards, and a lot of sentences. be more specific on which chalkboard, which side, location, and if possible, a picture.

For the most part, I think the chalkboards could be considered a large amount of gibberish... especially the math formulas, as a few of them have no proofs, and/or are incomplete theorems or even have no place in a set of physics formulas....

Tho, i remember reading something about a motel once...... if only i could remember....
Back to top Go down
azur69
Human
Human
azur69

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:17 am

look at the 15th picture down and the first words on the up left hand corner says experiment 935 was an success then there is an arrow pointing to with which leads to the motel thingo
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:08 pm

oh, that doesnt say based at the motel, it Says Based on this model. the experiment and work done and recorded upon that board is based off of experiment 935. Which i assume that 935 is the Tele, and the experiment is the zombie study. because, if you listen to the radios, its safe to say that the zombie studies use the Teleporters, which are the main feature of Der Reise. And if you look around the map, you can see the White emblem with the Number 935 in it.

In other words, Expeirment 935 could have been the teleporters, and is what made DR most important for hosting other experiments, as 935 was the crowning glory of DR. And transporting a mindless monster over long distances would be a concern of the Reich, so the new tests and experiments would be based off of the teles....

i still say i remember something about a motel tho....i just cant remember what it was....haha.....
Back to top Go down
azur69
Human
Human
azur69

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:05 pm

My bad
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:51 pm

No, No, you did good there azur69. It shows that you are looking and finding things. Keep those eyes open and you might find something new. And how cool would that be to be the one to fine that new object or sound?
Back to top Go down
azur69
Human
Human
azur69

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:19 am

yea it would be awesome
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:06 am

so, anyone find anything new? or is it just SSDD?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-