Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 12
Brains : 12770

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 pm

i can get out of the map but there is nothing, cause treyarch didn't intend to have people glitch out of the map.
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
myerstep
WhatWeKnow

myerstep

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Who is the hanging man what is the teddy bear shadow what does the secret writing say by the hanging man say. If you got out of the map anwser these questions man.
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:49 pm

the hanging man is noone, no upper half, the teddy bear shadow is just a teddy bear, a floating one, (you mean the one in the spawn room, the one that is underground is a rock like mentioned above) and the writing says help, kinda, it looks like it, a little wierd though.
Back to top Go down
myerstep
WhatWeKnow

myerstep

Brains : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:09 am

itz Cheerioz wrote:
the hanging man is noone, no upper half, the teddy bear shadow is just a teddy bear, a floating one, (you mean the one in the spawn room, the one that is underground is a rock like mentioned above) and the writing says help, kinda, it looks like it, a little wierd though.

What do you mean and can you get use pictures.
Back to top Go down
RM_2020
Zombie
Zombie
RM_2020

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11820

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:38 am

why would you ask who the hanging man is its not gonna be anyone because noone was supposed to see it
Back to top Go down
shri046

shri046

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 30
Brains : 12513

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:54 pm

So I was just looking up the pictures posted here tryin to make sense of them and one of the maps pinned up on the board, I ended up comparing it with google maps. Overlaying the two images (one from the thread and another one from the google maps screenshot) this is what I came up with.

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 Mapoverlay
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:04 pm

myerstep wrote:
itz Cheerioz wrote:

What do you mean and can you get use pictures.
sorry, i don't have anything to get pictures, not even a camera, but what you can see without getting out of the map is all there is, just waist down, im not exactly sure why it is in there, it is probably someone to tell the truth, but there is no way to tell by it's waist.
Back to top Go down
Nevernoz
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Nevernoz

Zombification : -1
Brains : 11281

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:18 pm

So I just saw thebobcatte*s comment about what I said, and all I can say is fair enough. LOL.
Back to top Go down
lantus nova
Zombie
Zombie
lantus nova

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11305

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:55 am

the bees could be zomBEES lol
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12549

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:33 pm

^^^^^^^

Facepalm
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

Zombification : 8
Brains : 11111

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:35 am

you forgot a radio. in the hallway that connects to teleporter A next to the box is a wall that juts out. look at the top of the wall and you will find the seventh radio. i think that there are more, but everyone tells me that 7 is the magic number. after all, supposedly they were not going to do anything after this map but they were going to take on a 7 year project. but a friend of mine says that there are a rumored seven shootable bears/monkeys and so 7 is the number.

and seven weeks is the amount of time between the date that DR was released and when MP4 will be relased. which is sept. 24th.

and the new map is confirmed just not finished.

and doesnt the callender have sept 3rd circled not sept 1st? cause the third is a thiurs. and seven days before the tenth......

and it doestnt say follow the total plan or anything like that. its common Nazi propaganda.

follow the masterplan is what it says... which was... ya know.... the name hitler gave his plan for killing jews blacks and gypsys..... well all non catholics/ non arayans.

as for the bell having moved.... WunderWaffle DG-2.... aka Wonder Weapon Die Glocke-2.... aka the mobile bell.....

the first DG had randomly dissapeared before the war ended, and the scientist who created it with it..... supposedly it was either a matter transporter or some kind of weapon. and the thing dissapeared, so it may have been a teleporter thingie.....

and the game teleporters resemble the shape quite well....

the DG was made from Red mercury, which supposedly was element 115. which is what makes all the stuff in the game work.

there was a reason why i am part of SLBS..... seekers of the last big Secret,,,, an old guild created to find all conspiracys and hidden stuff in ICO and SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS.
Back to top Go down
juicestain09
Zombie
Zombie
juicestain09

Brains : 11532

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:41 am

Wow you really like periods slave.........lol

As far as I know, they have not confirmed a release date for Map Pack 4, or even confirmed Map Pack 4 at all! So please don't post saying "MP4 will be released on Sept. 24 and they have confirmed the map".

Also, back on topic, I haven't heard of a lot of that stuff you posted. Good research! Does "die glock" actually translate to "mobile bell"? Please provide a link to the translated material, or at least how you translated it. And where did you find that the DG-2 was made from Red Mercury, and Red Mercury was "supposedly" Element 115?

Please provide links or some sort of proof if you're going to say things like "it was", "this is", etc.

If any of this has already been confirmed, could someone please provide me with a link so I can catch up.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.GameRection.com
Yaminick
Human
Human
Yaminick

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10989

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:08 pm

juicestain09 wrote:
Wow you really like periods slave.........lol

As far as I know, they have not confirmed a release date for Map Pack 4, or even confirmed Map Pack 4 at all! So please don't post saying "MP4 will be released on Sept. 24 and they have confirmed the map".

Also, back on topic, I haven't heard of a lot of that stuff you posted. Good research! Does "die glock" actually translate to "mobile bell"? Please provide a link to the translated material, or at least how you translated it. And where did you find that the DG-2 was made from Red Mercury, and Red Mercury was "supposedly" Element 115?

Please provide links or some sort of proof if you're going to say things like "it was", "this is", etc.

If any of this has already been confirmed, could someone please provide me with a link so I can catch up.

Thank you!

He actually has a few things wrong. There is no confirmed date for anything related to MP4 it's all rumors. Die Glocke translates to The Bell(google translate is my friend) And I have also read that red mercury was used in the Bell, it wasn't made of it. Red mercury was said to have special properties. It is not element 115, it's mercury, two separate elements.
Back to top Go down
richardm93
Human
Human
richardm93

Brains : 10757

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:23 pm

die gloke was the german code name for a project the ss (schutzstaffel) where wrking on and suceeded in creating and the project was a bell shaped UFO hence the name Die Gloke the bell
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:31 pm

well, i may have had the whole red musrcury thing wrong. but i like it. as for the bell.......

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/DIE%20GLOCKE.htm

and i was thought i saw something for the new map pack in some devs blog, but mind u this was at 4 am for me.....and i had been up for 36 hours straight, mostly playing zoms and being a SLBS.( my guild that finds and notices the most random and obscure stuff in games that have a conspiracy.)

overall, other than the three or four complaints for my GIANT idea, i thinik this wasnt too bad.

and FYI "red mercury" was a pseudonym for an element used in the 40's and 50's. if youve ever read a periodic table there is no element called Red mercury. and normal mercury is the color silver or grey.... mercury in thermometers is dyed red.

tho it could be an isotope or sum such, i choose to believe that it may really be element 115. after all... it fits the idea and theorys better than saying its mercury that is less stable than the average.

and of the first few paragraphs of the link, it describes alot of the blue-ish purple-ish colored stuff that are associated with the teleporters in the game..... and the upgraded raygun and WW DG-2

edit* what i meant by the WWDG-2 being the mobile bell, is that the papers that mention the bell has moved, and DG(im tired of spelling it out with a sprained finger) does mean the bell, so the WWDG-2 is a gun and small as well as more portable,, and was in NUMA, it could very well be the "mobile bell" the note mentions. which makes more sense cause the first DG was huge.

tho it could mean that the original DG did move, cause it dissapeared without a trace.....

take it as you will.

Last edited by slaveofpeons on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : that one thing like that other thing, but less vague.....)
Back to top Go down
Yaminick
Human
Human
Yaminick

Brains : 10989

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:11 pm

I dunno in my opinion when they say the bell is mobile I still don't think they are talking about the DG-2, other wise they would have said that don't ya think? I think what they are calling the bell is the flying vehicle they are trying to accomplish, hence the flytrap in Der Riese. And again with the Mercury thing, I know Red Mercury isn't it's own element, plain old Mercury is silvery looking. But I have read that Element 115 was never actually blue I think but it had more of a yellowish color. One of my first ideas was that Red Mercury might be used in the PaP machine.
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:05 am

the fly trap isnt a bell shaped object tho.... its five different objects(dont remember exactly what they are....) that glow gold and fly away to become the hide and seek targets, (yes five becomes three.... 'nog bottle and and knife are part of targets....i think.....)

ive never seen anywhere that 115 was blue or yellow or any other color.... tho the radio does explicitly say that the element IS used in the WWDG2 and the Teleports... so i guess most people associate it with the lightning color. that god awful blue...... and Red mercury is a misnomer.... it wasnt red.... it was blueish purple which leads people to believe that Xerum 525 and red mercury are the same....

and if you use color as a link, and the fact that the teles, Traps and Waffle Iron all have that same blueish purple glow..... what are ya gonna get.

but as with anything made in a game, there doesnt have to be any correlation to any of it. these designers and devs are paid to make a game where you get so immersed in the reality of the game that forums like this are spawned for dorks and geeks and nerds with no lives like us to argue about a work of total fiction.

if they achieve this goal then they have done their job right and have attained the status of a great game, even if it wasnt originally meant to be this deep....

not that im complaining cause im still here arguing my point.... lol....

just a random side note, er.... question...... does anyone else get very bad cases of vertigo and tunnelvision when they type in the reply box thingie, or am i the only one? cause the differences in the two or three or eight different font sizes and types is really fucking with my sense of balance... and im sitting in a chair that the seat is on the floor and im getting bad hoojoo from this......
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13224

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:51 am

i think treyach have achieved the status of a great game. and like you said slave, it probably wasnt even ment to be this deep. we are all ADDICTED!!! lol

Last edited by metrocedes on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because slave is not an ointment you put on burns! lol)
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:19 pm

tho i know its a typo it is bugging me.....

im slave of peons.... not salve of peons..... im not an ointment you put on burns....lol zombie 11

O T

great anti drug ad.... ya know the ones with the word filled in and it says underneath my anti-drug...

NAZI ZOMBIES!
My Antidrug

ooooooooohhh that would be so awesome..... O T
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
lovegun

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 Mexico
Zombification : 17
Brains : 12911

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:41 pm

if we dont get info by next week, most likely there will be no Map pack 4 or it will come out in October which i doubt
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:57 am

yeah and that would be very sad.... or it would mean they are jerks, and originally planned a mp4 but since we found out the day that is supposed to be secret they decide to stick it to us and release it later if at all......

yeah that must be it. we discovered the big secret that no one was supposed to discover.....lol
Back to top Go down
RM_2020
Zombie
Zombie
RM_2020

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11820

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:03 am

They wouldnt put it there if we werent meant to discover it (yes i type crappy)
Back to top Go down
Clasher94
Zombie
Zombie
Clasher94

Zombification : 16
Brains : 11650

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:53 pm

I hope some of you know this but you can see that there is info on one of the back of the chalkboards maybe someone can look for some info on that.
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:04 am

which chalkboard? and is it noticable by sniper?
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12549

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:53 am

The one near the Trench Gun ( there are two of them) I noticed that the other day. There is one chalkboard by the Mystery Box Spawn and one by a window, across from it. I was looking at it and noticed some writing on the back. Maybe? I dunno, if only I had the PC version so I could use the free-play-mode-thing.

And yes, Peon, you are an ointment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline   Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Der Riese Easter Eggs + Clues For Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-