Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Possible Locations for a New Map Pack WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19312

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack Vide
PostSubject: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:40 am

We have heard Area 51 and Nevada brought up in Shi No Numa as well as in Der Riese. Maybe we are headed there.

Also we found these three boards with abbreviations for countries, ENG, FRA, and GER, I wonder if maybe these are possible locations for new maps.

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack Derriese075
Possible Locations for a New Map Pack Derriese037
Possible Locations for a New Map Pack Ger
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
MINUS Stl
Graphics
ModeratorGraphics
MINUS Stl

Zombification : 14
Brains : 12593

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:44 am

Ooh, I wanna go to Paris! French Zombies?! Would love to take out some of those Freakbags!
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Zombification : 125
Brains : 19312

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:01 am

xMinus81x wrote:
Ooh, I wanna go to Paris! French Zombies?! Would love to take out some of those Freakbags!

LOL YAAA, climb the Eiffle tower and wunderwaffe zombies off of it haha, that would be fun! Then we can drink wine and eat french fries.
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
DeltaFlame
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
DeltaFlame

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 11609

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:51 am

those boards seem to be near the teleporters maybe those the 3 teleporters take them to the destination eg. Teleporter C i think it has has the board ENG(England) so pepole were creating Teleporters to get behind the allied forces lines.same with the FRA(France) but the german one could have been a test or a quick escape then when the zombies came the damaged the circuits so the could only teleport from each one.
Back to top Go down
A Groping Walrus
Human
Human
A Groping Walrus

Zombification : 1
Brains : 10876

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:06 am

I'd love a rainy village in England or somewhere, you have to move between all the houses and shops etc.
And zombies run over hills, It would be so scary.
zombie 3
Back to top Go down
APU913
Human
Human
APU913

Brains : 10784

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:11 am

MAP PACK 4 IS DEFINETLY IN AREA 51. in teleporter c underground all the way in the back you will find a message of dr. maxis saying that they do not have enough element 115 to continue expirement 935. they say that us has alot in nevada. ALSO Vosty3 said when he played hide and go seek after completing the ELEVATE YOUR SENSES he heard a UFO and that would make sense and is def. related to dr. maxis' recording
Back to top Go down
flaminghellhounds
Human
Human
flaminghellhounds

Brains : 10887

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:58 am

area 51 would be good
zombie 10
Back to top Go down
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10732

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:00 pm

I do think it is Area 51, I also live about 20 miles away from it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
t__Y
Human
Human
t__Y

Brains : 10895

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:28 am

A little english town would be sweet. start off in a little cottage... I'd also like Moscow and anywhere in America. (american zombies? why not)
Back to top Go down
mv670
Human
Human
mv670

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack WarningBar-Gloss2
Zombification : -1
Brains : 10914

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Area 51 could be a possibilty but remember what Dr. Maxis says after mentioning the abundant supply of Element 115 residing in Nevada, He says "Time is of essence if we are to stay ahead of them". Was there some sort of competition to see who harnesses the element first??
also this phrase completly denounces the fact that the U.S. and Germany were working together bu we're not sure if it all takes place after the war so who knows.
Back to top Go down
Tyler212
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Tyler212

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11024

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:20 pm

AREA 51 DOES NOT EXIST! i does but it is not registed as an actully milatay base but can't wait for MP4
Back to top Go down
Juice503
Zombie
Zombie
Juice503

Brains : 11689

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:24 pm

Tyler212 wrote:
AREA 51 DOES NOT EXIST! i does but it is not registed as an actully milatay base but can't wait for MP4
Area 51 was used to test out nuclear bombs, so obviously it once was a military base. I believe it will take place somewhere in America, but as to where, we will have to wait to find out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingtoday-josh.blogspot.com
Revan 23
Human
Human
Revan 23

Brains : 10774

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 pm

i agree with the theory of the teleporters being built to try to get behind allied forces,although they wouldve needed reciever nodes because when you teleport you go to the mainframe so possibly an escape for der riese would be the reciever node is finally built and they escape
Back to top Go down
CuRaHeeBoi123
Human
Human
CuRaHeeBoi123

Brains : 11008

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:30 pm

I think it might be the Reichstag because Sam is told to go there in one of the transmissions

-CuRaHeeBoi123
Back to top Go down
Revan 23
Human
Human
Revan 23

Brains : 10774

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 pm

yes but the story revolves around element 115 so the reichstag might be unlikely but with treyarch you never know
Back to top Go down
t__Y
Human
Human
t__Y

Brains : 10895

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:04 am

Tyler212 wrote:
what? a secret military base is not registered on the maps?

duh!
Back to top Go down
X NdEx X
Zombie
Zombie
X NdEx X

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack WarningBar-Gloss2
Zombification : 2
Brains : 11568

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:14 am

i hope its in candymountain and then you could put this guy in your ear lolzz Banana
no but seriously i hope area 51 with teleporters and p-a-p
Back to top Go down
WarEnder
Human
Human
WarEnder

Zombification : 5
Brains : 10838

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:00 pm

I think the signs are for teleports that took you to said county. It would explain how Richtofen and crew got to Der Reise from shi no numa if they had created teleports for around the world.
Back to top Go down
snoopdogg48
Human
Human
snoopdogg48

Brains : 10832

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:18 am

i think it will be at a very old abandonned town. u start in the middle of the street and zombie come out of the houses
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
lovegun

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack Mexico
Zombification : 17
Brains : 12895

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:01 pm

so far its most likely going to be in Area 51 but it could be in france. that would be tight. climbin the eiffel tower or maybe even crashing it down killing 100's french sombies
Back to top Go down
Mr. Satan
Zombie
Zombie
Mr. Satan

Zombification : 4
Brains : 11176

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Maybe the signs suggest where future maps are going to take place. The teleporters could hint at what order the maps take place, as in teleporter A having this country and B having that country. Think we could get the order?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Ryan

Brains : 11308

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:41 pm

DeltaFlame wrote:
those boards seem to be near the teleporters maybe those the 3 teleporters take them to the destination eg. Teleporter C i think it has has the board ENG(England) so pepole were creating Teleporters to get behind the allied forces lines.same with the FRA(France) but the german one could have been a test or a quick escape then when the zombies came the damaged the circuits so the could only teleport from each one.

Maybe that was there plan link them up to different countries but they were testing it at the time & the zombie breakout closed down testing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bandofbrotherscod.webs.com
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack Canada
Zombification : 10
Brains : 12069

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:12 am

That would mean 3 new maps... interesting....
Back to top Go down
matthewp456
Human
Human
matthewp456

Brains : 11216

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 pm

im just really hoping for a mp4. zombies is awesome.
Back to top Go down
DVC30
Human
Human
DVC30

Brains : 10730

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:17 pm

i suspect some sort of russian paranormal facility. nikolai knows more (in snn ) than he shows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-