Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kazooooo
Zombie
Zombie
kazooooo

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 3
Brains : 11349

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:00 pm

its probably going to be in area 51 but i would like a jailcell or maybe an upgraded nach der untoten
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13605

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:58 am

I pretty sure that it's going to 100% be Area 51. The coordinates in Shi No Numa, the meteorite, element 115 & the stuff Dr.Maxis says in Der Riese. A picture it been full of labs but intact unlike Der Riese and maybe with access to the Nevada desert. I think to make it interesting though they would have to introduce a new gadget whether that be a new gun or a new machine to mess with.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13491

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:14 am

There so many options really. Area 51 is a popular choice and would be fitting though I'd still love to see a quaint English village in the middle of the country. Like 28 weeks later but actually good.

Plus it could fit in with the teleporter board theory above as it wouldn'tbe a good idea to build it in a city. Some one might notice. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Thinking about it I've changed my mind on the idea for the next map. COMPLETEWASUK I like your idea for a sort of town based map. It could be made interesting & I think that the next map should almost be an opening for maybe a future game or even maps in other COD games. What I mean is it should be in somewhere unrelated to the story but still add more to the plot. Sort of like the zombies escaping from Der Riese into a suburban landscape and running wild.

Every map so far has been a contained environment with not really much of a link to the outside world. The beginning of Der Riese states the location as Near Breslau. Breslau is a Polish city (I think?), I am not sure of it's relevance but maybe the zombies could escape into the city and Breslau will be the next map. I think this would be unpredictable and alot more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 Canada
Zombification : 10
Brains : 12095

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:31 pm

What about using that MP3 map with the Brandenburg gate, but making all of the houses accessible
on all floors and what not.... That would be a great map to use, you would have so many spots to camp, and plus it's really open.
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 12
Brains : 11145

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:49 am

A Groping Walrus wrote:
I'd love a rainy village in England or somewhere, you have to move between all the houses and shops etc.
And zombies run over hills, It would be so scary.
zombie 3
Never would have thought of that...
Back to top Go down
Verstehen
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Verstehen

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 7
Brains : 10901

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:47 am

I think i would prefer the village in England over Area 51. Area 51 would be fun however, I think its a little to obvious and since when has treyarch done this in a zombies map.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:20 am

Verstehen wrote:
I think i would prefer the village in England over Area 51. Area 51 would be fun however, I think its a little to obvious and since when has treyarch done this in a zombies map.

I agree. Area 51 would be to similar to Der Riese unless they did something completely different with it. I think they should do a city like area.
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
lovegun

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 Mexico
Zombification : 17
Brains : 12921

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Eiffel tower here i come.....*running as fast as i can*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Locations for a New Map Pack   Possible Locations for a New Map Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Locations for a New Map Pack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-