Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

My story line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xblake123
Human
Human
xblake123

My story line UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
My story line WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10680

My story line Empty
PostMy story line

Hey you might not agree with me totally, but hear is my story line of nazi zombies.

There is a scientist who accidently created the zombies..... his name is Daniel, something like that, and they are on a plane and crash on nacht der untoten. They try to defeat the zombies, but their are to many. So Daniel escapes from nach der untoten and moves on the Verruckt. There Daniel meets up with the other people (depending on how many players there are). And Daniel creates a horde of zombies. So there for Daniel moves to Shi No Numa, where he discovers a metoer. He again try's to kill the zombies, but there are to many. So Daniel goes to Der Riese where then he creates the teleporters and the upgraded weapons. He then kills a girl named Vannessa that came along in the story. And also a professer (Which i dont know his name yet). So then Daniel is trying to find another place..... he will find one when map pack 4 comes out,(depending if it is or not).

That is my story.... hope you guys (and girls too) like my story line of how i think nazi zombies were created.
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/xblake123/GlitchCenteral
Share this post on: reddit

My story line :: Comments

xblake123
Re: My story line
Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:01 pm by xblake123
Anyone know when map pack 4 is coming out?
lovegun
Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:14 pm by lovegun
ummmmm........Nacht Der Untoten was the second outbreak...and was confirmed.....i think......but good theory
Homicidal_llama2
Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:25 pm by Homicidal_llama2
First of all, welcome to the site Very Happy ! Great to have new members with a good interest of Nazi Zombies. I have to say though, the story doesn't really make that much sense. We have never heard of this Daniel character before & what is the relevance of Vanessa? It's a little bit linear with not much backing but it's nice to see someone coming up with an original idea even if it doesn't correspond with any of the information in the game ha, ha!
DeadShock
Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:28 pm by DeadShock
heh quite the interesting theory here my friend... Also welcome to the site. I take it this vanessa character is Samanata and the doctor is maxis? or were you going for something else?
Post  by Sponsored content

My story line

Page 1 of 1