Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 England-1
Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 14014

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:03 am

Just done a quick look on the word 'PBUH' and it came back with meaning Peace Be Upon Him from Islamic???? are you sure it was PBUH?
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
JoeGall
Human
Human
JoeGall

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10985

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:27 am

YoungMaxwell wrote:
Just done a quick look on the word 'PBUH' and it came back with meaning Peace Be Upon Him from Islamic???? are you sure it was PBUH?

Actually I think it was somethin else pvt something if I am correct Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:40 am

one thing i cant really get my head round - and maybe this is stupid so i will be prepared to get knocked down, if the meteor contained the element 115 and that may have possibly caused the zombie outbreak. How can the element 115 have possibly created them and can also kill them in WunderWaffe DG-2??
Back to top Go down
oneilstar
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
oneilstar

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 WarningBar-Gloss2
Brains : 11030

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Dont know but the illuminati beleived that everything in this world had an opposite-

darkness- light
life-death etc

Maybe what created them was the same thing that could kill them
Back to top Go down
JoeGall
Human
Human
JoeGall

Brains : 10985

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:26 pm

I remember it was on the way to comm room and the letters , definately pvt. (words I couldn't read) an next to it was dr (unreadable) and the words were etched in the swamp floor and in the same sorta style of the tally marks
Back to top Go down
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 11094

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:55 pm

JoeGall wrote:
I remember it was on the way to comm room and the letters , definately pvt. (words I couldn't read) an next to it was dr (unreadable) and the words were etched in the swamp floor and in the same sorta style of the tally marks
Maybe there was another team that came before us, with Peter, a private (Pvt.), Doctor Rictofen, and Doctor Maxine.
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12502

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:52 pm

oh for the transmission in storage voice 2 sounds like tank(dempsey)
Back to top Go down
Mokko
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Mokko

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11154

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:38 pm

What if the man you saw in the swamp actually is Peter? You said an arm was missing, so the "arm theory" of Peter may still be possible, but we have just consentrated on the wrong body?

Also I think that the hanging man couldn't be hanged by his parachute. You usually have the parachute in a sack on your back, and this makes it very hard to get the ropes around your neck like that. And where is the sack?
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13517

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:57 pm

oneilstar wrote:
Dont know but the illuminati beleived that everything in this world had an opposite-

darkness- light
life-death etc

Maybe what created them was the same thing that could kill them
exactly. thats why illuminati symboligy is an ambigram
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
Camo Wildcat

Zombification : 5
Brains : 12247

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 pm

there has to be another map to explain the rest of the story.
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
MINUS Stl
Graphics
ModeratorGraphics
MINUS Stl

Zombification : 14
Brains : 12611

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 pm

So I was looking through the achievements for Shi No Numa and noticed this...

Fertilizer Man
You've seeded the ground for the Circle of Death.

Notice "Circle of Death" is capitalized, i.e. of importance. Granted, this is just in the achievements so it's very likely it has absolutely nothing to do with the storyline. Unfortunately (or fortunately for all us drinkers), Google brings up many links to the drinking game. Could it be that the original experiments with Element 115 were the result of a drunken stupor?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

Zombification : 11
Brains : 11656

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:01 am

playing right npw and we are holding a guy on lvl 20. the voice keeps saying fetch me their souls
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Zombification : 125
Brains : 19330

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:56 am

goblue418 wrote:
playing right npw and we are holding a guy on lvl 20. the voice keeps saying fetch me their souls

Level 20 huh? same number found in tally marks on the wall.... Maybe something unlocks at 20, or maybe you can unlock a easter egg at level 20. Or after level 20.
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:54 am

I really like the idea that Peter is "The one", If you read the lyrics from the song they seem to me like the song is song through the mind of a zombie, so maybe Peter is the main zombie saying to the dogs "fetch me their soles" and is the person the song is about. Perhaps Peter either got bitten, or realized the power he could posses, and became a zombie himself. Here are the lyrics if you havent read them.

All my life I've been debating.
All the crows, they sit there waiting, wondering what I'm going to eat
Until I have it, I cant breathe
I only see you on the floor, your heart's not beating any more.
My lust for you just can not wait.
Your skin, it tastes like choc-o-late.
Staring blankly at the sun.
Wait for my time to come.
Your happy life, it makes me sick, all the screaming sounds like music...
Losing all my holy dreams, some one tell me what they mean
There's a iron smell of blood in the air, but I can't find it anywhere...

I've been waiting for someone to find me... become apart of me...
I've been waiting for you to, come here, kill me and set me free...
I've been waiting for...

Blood's flavor is so metallic, it's smell makes me go phrenetic...
Textures that I find in you is a thick viscous glue...
Like, some nights I become so keen, with all I touch and all I see...
There's a iron smell of blood in the air, and now I see it everywhere...

I've been waiting for someone to find me and become apart of me...
I've been waiting for you to come here and kill me and set me free...
Oh...
I've been waiting for the one.

I've been waiting for the one... (Echo)
I've been waiting for someone... (Echo)
I've been waiting for you to come here and kill me...
I've been waiting for...

I've been waiting for someone
to find me and become... apart of me...
Oh...
I've been waiting for you... to come here... and kill me... and set me free...
I've been waiting for.....

Yeah-yeah...

I've been waiting for you to come here and kill me...
I've been waiting for...

Wah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha wah
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:10 am

that may have opened up many more doors! great theory.
Back to top Go down
Stream62
Human
Human
Stream62

Brains : 10970

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:39 am

This is a great thread, very interesting.

Just reading it through and a couple of thoughts / questions from me....

It was mentioned earlier that the thought is that the keyboard is a German one has anyone tried to create any German words out of the highlighted letter keys?

Where does the other futuristic gun come into it? They must have to build it into the story some how ike they have the lightning gun.

Zombie maps 1 & two were 1 country (America & wasa it russia in asylum?) only defending against german zombies, here the set up makes sens as maybe some soldier escapaing from the zombies, stumbling across the place and getting trapped.
In the latests map I'm not sure how all the characters fit into it...

The german guy is deeply involved as some kind of mad scientist.

The Russian seems to be related to the girls voice and the teddy on the box, also the tunguska event happened in Russia, but why would the russian be involved with a german? They were on opposite sides during the war. He could be feeling guilty about something thus his reliance on vodka?

The Japanese guy seems to be a little out of it at the mo, the zombies are obviously japanese in this one so it must be set in the far east where japan was heavily involved in the war or even in japan itself. Japan were also allies with germany during the war... but there must be more to it.

The american guy seems to make no sence at all to me.

The only thing i can think of is that this is set far after the war and they all go in representing their nations to try and stop the zombie infection at it's core or that they are all illuminati?
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:43 am

Here are the full bios found on CoD HQ. Maybe they hold some clues...

"You're not going to believe this.

Recon has picked up some very strange information. Until recently, I would have marked this zombie infestation as the most twisted turn of events our boys have yet encountered. However, it turns out that the men themselves are about as unlikely a group as the zombies attacking them.

Intelligence reports reveal that it is not just our boys trapped in the Japanese swamplands. The fact that these four haven't killed each other alone speaks measures of the immense danger they must be facing.

Below you'll find their profiles. Oh, how adversity affects us.

Tank Dempsey (USA)

Tank Dempsey: American hero. Give him a loaded weapon, a good woman, and something to shoot at and he’s happy. Cross him and he’ll rip your guts out and use them as a bandolier. Dempsey was selected for this mission after he showed his true grit at the battle for Peleliu. His unit was captured during the early raids before the main invasion, and he spent 2 weeks in a rat infested bamboo cage submerged in malarial water. Eventually, he gnawed his way through the cage, and then gnawed his way through his captors armed only with a Bobby pin and his Medal of Honor which he keeps secreted in various body cavities. There is no before the war for Dempsey, there is no after. There is only the legend of Tank Dempsey, and how he won the war for the rest of us.

Leaving behind a wake of destruction and meat sacks wherever he goes, Dempsey is the man to have on your side when faced with an undead apocalypse.

Nikolai Belinski (RUS)

Stalin himself cannot stare Nikolai in the eye, no one can. For in his eyes you see the soul of a man burning with a hatred of all things living. His closet is full of skeletons, many of them with the flesh still attached. Before the war, Nikolai quickly made his way up through the party ranks by killing the next man in line, and by marrying politically. His aspirations all came crashing down after his fifth wife mysteriously died while cleaning Nikolai’s axe with her neck. Little did he know that she had been sleeping with a high ranking party official on the side. After her tragic demise, Nikolai’s reputation spread quickly through the party, and it wasn’t long before Stalin himself had heard about the psychopathic politician who killed anything that came within 5 feet of him. As soon as the war started, Nikolai was dropped at the front line and forgotten about, where he wallowed in self pity and Vodka for several years.

With many weapons in his arsenal, not least of which is his breath, Nikolai Belinski can look death in the eye and say “I know you”.

Takeo Masaki (JPN)

Tattooed on the inside of Takeo’s eyelids is the Japanese proverb “Life is light when compared to honor”. For Takeo, life has no meaning if not to perfect one’s discipline and to reveal a warrior’s true character and honor. He ponders this and other philosophical questions as his Katana slices through the flesh and sinew of his enemy.

Takeo was born into wealth. His family dynasty dates back several centuries, and throughout that time they have been highly decorated Samurai and Bushi. Takeo is no exception to this celebrated bloodline. When the family first saw the young, life-filled 5 year old Takeo playing in the street with his Katana and slicing the tails off terrified kittens, they knew he was destined to bring honor to the Masaki name.

The war was a perfect opportunity for Takeo to explore his bloodlust and study the nature of those less honorable than himself. If you fall victim to his swift action and might, know that you have helped a man better than you reach enlightenment.

Doctor Richtofen (GER)

Beware The Doc. This message was scrawled across walls of every town under Axis control. Starvation may cripple you, dysentery may wreck you, and gunfire may rip the flesh from your bones, but Beware The Doc.

Meet Dr. Richtofen, known affectionately as The Butcher to his victims as they scream in agony moments before he snuffs out their light. Throughout his career, Richtofen has always been at the forefront of torture and information extraction research. Before the war he was a back alley plastic surgeon, who created an army of monstrous affluent Weimar socialites that would follow him around and laugh at every joke the genius doctor made. This all fell apart when the republic fell and the Nazi party took control. To Richtofen, their values were too moral, too liberal for his liking. He joined the army so he could satisfy his need to watch people die, slowly.

An incurable sociopath, he sees no moral distinction between natural death and murder. The victim is the victim, regardless of how their demise manifests itself.

He has a collection of stuffed animals, most of them posed in positions of terror at the instant of their death"
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:45 am

Stream62 wrote:
This is a great thread, very interesting.

Just reading it through and a couple of thoughts / questions from me....

It was mentioned earlier that the thought is that the keyboard is a German one has anyone tried to create any German words out of the highlighted letter keys?

Where does the other futuristic gun come into it? They must have to build it into the story some how ike they have the lightning gun.

Zombie maps 1 & two were 1 country (America & wasa it russia in asylum?) only defending against german zombies, here the set up makes sens as maybe some soldier escapaing from the zombies, stumbling across the place and getting trapped.
In the latests map I'm not sure how all the characters fit into it...

The german guy is deeply involved as some kind of mad scientist.

The Russian seems to be related to the girls voice and the teddy on the box, also the tunguska event happened in Russia, but why would the russian be involved with a german? They were on opposite sides during the war. He could be feeling guilty about something thus his reliance on vodka?

The Japanese guy seems to be a little out of it at the mo, the zombies are obviously japanese in this one so it must be set in the far east where japan was heavily involved in the war or even in japan itself. Japan were also allies with germany during the war... but there must be more to it.

The american guy seems to make no sence at all to me.

The only thing i can think of is that this is set far after the war and they all go in representing their nations to try and stop the zombie infection at it's core or that they are all illuminati?

the first two maps Nacht Der Untoten and Verruckt were both set in Germany.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:47 am

The sign on Verruckt, and his bio, and his quotes lead me to believe that quite possibly Nikolai is really involved. Maybe they used his daughter to experiment on, seen as symbols from the verruckt walls. Nikolai might drink so much vodka to forget his past. Just possibly it is his daughters teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14206

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:50 am

carbonfibah wrote:
The sign on Verruckt, and his bio, and his quotes lead me to believe that quite possibly Nikolai is really involved. Maybe they used his daughter to experiment on, seen as symbols from the verruckt walls. Nikolai might drink so much vodka to forget his past. Just possibly it is his daughters teddy bear.
Another thing that could explain his drinking habit could maybe be that his wife was also experimented on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
Camo Wildcat

Brains : 12247

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:50 am

i think were on to something on this one
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:52 am

what was the sign on Verruckt carbon? i agree camo
Back to top Go down
Stream62
Human
Human
Stream62

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:54 am

Interesting bios, still no real clue while they are all together. Is Tank's voice the same american voice from the asylum map?

Anyone know anything more about the letters on the keyboard? Can any german words be made from them?
Back to top Go down
Stream62
Human
Human
Stream62

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:56 am

Hold on it's not an enigma device rather than a traditional keyboard is it?
Back to top Go down
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IXI HELLI0N IXI

Brains : 11041

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:00 am

the keyboard on an enigma device was the same as the keyboard on a typewriter if i'm not mistaken. i think the enigma device changed what you were typing according to an encrypting wheel. i may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shi No Numa :: SNN Discussion-