Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19332

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Ok nice, ya I have a hard time keeping track of the 15 xbox forum pages, and 15 cod hq pages and the aggregame one as well lol.
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14208

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:51 pm

Yep, here it is:

boyle111 wrote:
Great write up Carbon 8-) Only thing I really disagree about is the time warp stuff. Although it could be a legit thing I don't really see how he could have time warped to Shi No Numa, seems a bit too far fetched to me, seems as if he's just travelled by plane or whatever to Shi No Numa and then parachuted out and failed although it doesn't seem as if the parachute is still connected to him. Will be interesting to find out what exactly didn't happen to him whether it be accidental death, suicide as he may have seen something shocking or whatever or murdered. Quite interesting to see what part Richofen plays in this, did he perhaps cause it all? Can't wait to see what a possible Map Pack 3 has in store for us, maybe the final pack will explain to us what happens? Ends it all off? Who knows. So interesting to see how the whole Zombie stuff has evolved, from a simple bonus mode put into the game for the fun of it from some mad zombie fan developers to well a fantastic fun and now interesting game mode!
Yeah, one thing that I really didn't agree with was the fact that Peter leaves his hand on the switch, but then he's somehow time warped to Shi No Numa and hung by a parachute? It seems a bit sketch to me. I mean, it could happen, but there seems to be a very slim chance that while he flips the switch he has an open parachute on then time warps to some area above Shi No Numa, falls and ends up dying or getting murdered or whatever.

On the other hand, if he did commit suicide then I guess it could all work out. So, seeing that you were hesitant about how he died I would say that he commit suicide, just because it plays out well.

EDIT: One thing that I just thought of that could work would be that as Peter threw the switch he got his arm ripped off by Zombies and he managed to get away and then sometime later he got to Shi No Numa by some other means. This works with the above mentioned theory about him committing suicide.

(I don't know it seems kind of related)

Last edited by CovertGunman on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
shri046

shri046

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 30
Brains : 12517

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Speaking of Peter being alive or not .... what about the other Doctor? Dr Maxine or something? Could that be him hanging? Could it be that Richtofen hung him out there as bait till the other three arrived to lend him support?

I have been trying to clear up some of that transmission audio but don't have a good enough copy of it. Anyone got a good copy? I mean with minimal background noises of zombies rippin boards or people shootin at em?
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:56 pm

shri046 wrote:
Speaking of Peter being alive or not .... what about the other Doctor? Dr Maxine or something? Could that be him hanging? Could it be that Richtofen hung him out there as bait till the other three arrived to lend him support?

What you have said right there was the direction I was headed with that. I agree with what you say.
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12504

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Good job carbon,by the way your goin,youll solve the mystery in NO time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Robotik360 wrote:
Good job carbon,by the way your goin,youll solve the mystery in NO time Very Happy

cheers That is the plan!
Back to top Go down
JoeGall
Human
Human
JoeGall

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10987

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:33 pm

I found a face with 'pbuh' surrounding him I shot wiv wunderwaffe n it said'i will send the hounds' and the game ended it was on the floor on way to a hut I think
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12504

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:47 pm

What is pbuh? Smile
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:49 pm

JoeGall wrote:
I found a face with 'pbuh' surrounding him I shot wiv wunderwaffe n it said'i will send the hounds' and the game ended it was on the floor on way to a hut I think

What are you talking about? That is a very vague description of events.
Back to top Go down
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

Zombification : 11
Brains : 11658

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:50 pm

where was this at?
Back to top Go down
JoeGall
Human
Human
JoeGall

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Orite I was on the way to a hut I can't remember n thn I was just looking by chance at the floor in the swamp. I saw a face and uper body and an arm was missing It had the letters 'pbuh'' around it and I shot it with wunderwaffe. Thn I herd a voice , the kaboom voice, scream 'I will send the hounds' and then the game restarted just like when u kill the hangman the hounds came at lvl 2 tht game and a random hound half way through round 1 that's all I can remember now
Back to top Go down
JoeGall
Human
Human
JoeGall

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:32 pm

I can't remember which hut
Back to top Go down
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:47 pm

if the hanging man isnt peter then there is a good chance that he left to find dr. maxine at the coordinates. i also noticed that the rope hanging the guy is not from a parachute so he did not get caught while landing. he either was hanged or hanged himself
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:49 pm

goblue418 wrote:
if the hanging man isnt peter then there is a good chance that he left to find dr. maxine at the coordinates. i also noticed that the rope hanging the guy is not from a parachute so he did not get caught while landing. he either was hanged or hanged himself

Maybe, what Shri said makes sense...

shri046 wrote:

I have been trying to clear up some of that transmission audio but don't have a good enough copy of it. Anyone got a good copy? I mean with minimal background noises of zombies rippin boards or people shootin at em?
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:52 pm

xMemPhiS RaYnEx said this on xbox forums

" i still agree with the theory that peter is codename for our characters... as the vietnamese where charlie.
the transmission say... "i hope you are recieving this transmission peter, if you are not... then all is already lost."
everything isnt lost cuz were still fighting. i think the transmission was a warning from the next map... we may run into the man on the radio and dr. maxin next map... MAY...

as always, everything is speculation "
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Zombie
Zombie
Phantom

Zombification : 12
Brains : 11649

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Maybe the guy that got hung is the guy that says "Fetch me their souls!". I think maybe because they hung him so he got angry >Sad and wanted to kiiilll them. Ok nvm lol.
Back to top Go down
zombie killa
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
zombie killa

Brains : 10985

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:26 pm

I HERD that on the radio that u can turn on the people r calling 4 the guy that hung himself
Back to top Go down
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:10 pm

where did you HERE that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Ryan

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11328

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:10 pm

i wonder what would happen if you shot the element 115 box in the warning room with the wunderwaffe ill try tommorow i think a voice will come on
Back to top Go down
http://www.bandofbrotherscod.webs.com
Dr. VP
Human
Human
Dr. VP

Brains : 11139

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:40 pm

goblue418 wrote:

But then why is there a huge parachute connected to his body?
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14208

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Dr. VP wrote:
goblue418 wrote:

But then why is there a huge parachute connected to his body?
There isn't. If you look closely you'll see that the rope that he's hung by isn't connected at all to the parachute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
JoeGall
Human
Human
JoeGall

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:20 am

Is any1 guna help me with wot I saw
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 14016

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:49 am

well you didnt really make it that clear JoeGall?
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
alp360
Zombie
Zombie
alp360

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 5
Brains : 11510

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:49 am

JoeGall wrote:
Is any1 guna help me with wot I saw

Need you to give more information so we can investigate. See if you can retrace your steps and find out which hut it was near, and try and give some landmarks to find it. What are the letters which are around him and how are they there, are they written are they hovering or what?

I will try and have a look and see if I can find it
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 14016

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:54 am

i will also check this out later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shi No Numa :: SNN Discussion-