Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ccameron8
Human
Human
Ccameron8

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10870

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:27 pm

[quote="Mokko"]I think Nikolais quotes can be important. He sais things like "my daughter loved that *bleepin* teddybear", and "this is the weapon I used to kill my first wife". So Nikolai has/had a daughter and he has/had more than one wife.[/quote]

uhh yeah he's had 5 wives, and he did have a daughter.. read his bio. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mokko
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Mokko

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11154

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Oh.
Back to top Go down
daviixcore
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 20
Brains : 11243

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Mokko wrote:
I think Nikolais quotes can be important. He sais things like "my daughter loved that *bleepin* teddybear", and "this is the weapon I used to kill my first wife". So Nikolai has/had a daughter and he has/had more than one wife.

I edited the F bomb lol.

Yeah, hes a typical human lol

Both my bio parents have been remarried 3 times.

Idk if thats significant.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12114

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Ryan wrote:
i used a translater 2 see what Der Reise it means The travel scratch i wonder what it means the travel but you guys are saying The giant so im probaly wrong,and also what about that operating table in Verruckt u notice theres a arm on it also and if u walk up 2 it and hold "X" or it makes this drilling noise (sounds like a dentists drill) and a man screaming also

LOL THIS quote was from page 1 :p

By the travel, maybe its referring to how peter travelled to shi no numa? its clear he either parachuted there or warped by using the power.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12114

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:55 pm

jeremyschmitt wrote:
AND that means none of them are peter cuz if you watch the trailer the hands already there on the switch so maybe peter turned the power off and fled to shi no numa before the marines got there with backup

here is what I think happened in verruckt...

It should be obvious that none of the marine you can play as is peter because the arm is already there. Don't you see that someone must have been there to turn off the power and seperate the marines? MAYBE it was peter! If carbon is correct about warping, then maybe peter turned off the power because he thought the marines were zombies? or, considering the fact he does look like a u.s marine himself, japanese or germans coming to sabotage his experiments? and then peter warped to shi no numa, re-uniting him with his accomplice richtofer, as the famous writing "the power will re-unite you" indicates. I'm sure i've got it!
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19330

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:24 pm

goblue418 wrote:
hes saying with 1 person you are dempsey. he is trying to find out what two charcters are there if you only play with two ppl and three people. we already know they are all there with four.

Right, that is what I was asking Razz
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14206

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:33 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
goblue418 wrote:
hes saying with 1 person you are dempsey. he is trying to find out what two charcters are there if you only play with two ppl and three people. we already know they are all there with four.

1 Person: Dempsey
2 People: Dempsey, Nikolai
3 People: Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo
4 People: Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen

(Lol, it looks like a stair case)
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
Ringmaster
Human
Human
Ringmaster

Brains : 10873

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:16 pm

There are some very interesting ideas about the zombie story line. I look forward to finding out more!
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13517

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:19 pm

CovertGunman wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:
goblue418 wrote:

you know, treyarch may not have thought about this but,...
if richtofen was already there shouldn't he be in the game ASLWAYS?! ( as in 1 player is richtofen?)!
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:05 am

strwrsbob wrote:

if richtofen was already there shouldn't he be in the game ASLWAYS?! ( as in 1 player is richtofen?)!

In the intro quote from the trailer, it appears as though Dempsey is the guy in charge, as he easily delegates to Takeo and Nikolai.
Back to top Go down
tn102
Human
Human
tn102

Brains : 10871

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:23 am

strwrsbob wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:
goblue418 wrote:

What don't make any sense is that since the transmission is at shi no numa, why was it to Peter telling him to contact the two doctors, Maxin and Richtofen, if Richtofen was already there??? And, what ever happened to Dr Maxin???
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:29 pm

I listened to the first transmission again, and it sounds as though it says "Maxis", not Maxin...
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden7
Human
Human
Iron Maiden7

Brains : 10862

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:42 pm

each hut belongs to a person so that means

Fishing hut - mp40 - german guy
storage - type 100 - japanese guy
comm room - stg-44 - russian guy
doctors quarters - BAR - american

i know it seems weird the doctor doesnt go to the doctors quarters but this still makes sense
Back to top Go down
tn102
Human
Human
tn102

Brains : 10871

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:32 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
I listened to the first transmission again, and it sounds as though it says "Maxis", not Maxin...

It really doesn't matter what his name is, but why has every theory not involve him? He just didn't say "oh, Nazi Zombies", and then shot himself off to the moon on a rubber duckie.
Back to top Go down
daviixcore
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:37 pm

tn102 wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:

It really doesn't matter what his name is, but why has every theory not involve him? He just didn't say "oh, Nazi Zombies", and then shot himself off to the moon on a rubber duckie.

Actually, if you hit level 100, he cuts the rope and does just that.

(not)

All the theorys mention him, there just isnt factual evidence that states who he is, and why he is attached to a rope.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:46 pm

tn102 wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:

Well you need the name correct if you want to further the theory about his whereabouts. The name might not be important but if you are addressing something, you don't want to be referring to it incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:00 pm

I found an "M" badge on a zombie, could it be Maxis?

Last edited by daviixcore on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bade to badge)
Back to top Go down
daviixcore
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:22 pm

carbonfibah wrote:

Was that with me?

Could it be that if indeed it's "Maxis" or "Maxin"

That he/she would have a God like complex to where he/she would put a form of brand onto the subjects he/she thinks he/she own and or created?
Back to top Go down
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10750

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:24 pm

daviixcore wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:

Was that with me?

Could it be that if indeed it's "Maxis" or "Maxin"

That he/she would have a God like complex to where he/she would put a form of brand onto the subjects he/she thinks he/she own and or created?

Not really why would he put his first letter of his last name on his chest?
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
daviixcore
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:28 pm

lawtondannyboy wrote:

*Slaps own forehead*

I highly doubt that the badge is on his own chest since I've now seen this on many other zombies.

Unless there is a cloning machine.

Reread what I said.

I'm suggesting it as a possiblity that the "M" now for the mystery man, stands as a brand for the poperty he owns. Since he is a "Dr" then maybe its something he created and wasnt it for himself, hince the M.
Back to top Go down
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10750

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:30 pm

daviixcore wrote:
lawtondannyboy wrote:

*Slaps own forehead*

I highly doubt that the badge is on his own chest since I've now seen this on many other zombies.

Unless there is a cloning machine.

Reread what I said.

I'm suggesting it as a possiblity that the "M" now for the mystery man, stands as a brand for the poperty he owns. Since he is a "Dr" then maybe its something he created and wasnt it for himself, hince the M.

ohhh
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

Zombification : 3
Brains : 10998

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:50 am

Iron Maiden7 wrote:

i know it seems weird the doctor doesnt go to the doctors quarters but this still makes sense
Great theory except the STG-44 (aka. MP-44) is German...
Back to top Go down
daviixcore
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:07 am

xRx Fracture xRx wrote:
Iron Maiden7 wrote:

Great theory except the STG-44 (aka. MP-44) is German...

Lawlz I missed this post.

Wouldn't the Doctors Quarters go to Richtofen since he is always making quotes of blood and chopping up?

Takeo speaks of old Japanese Culture stuff, so stereotypically wouldnt he be in the Fishing Hut since old Japan did a lot of fishing?

Nikaoli would best be in the storage since he is a drunk, and I assume theres food and drink there

While Dempsey is trying to future communicate.

Spelling might be off. So what, wanna fight about it? =p
Back to top Go down
Stream62
Human
Human
Stream62

Brains : 10970

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:19 am

Can't quite remember the details here (just spent a COD'less weekend with family) but I think the whole 'Red Menace' thing is another red herring. I think Nikolai is referring to himself as the Red Menace - There was one point on Friday evening (my last game) where I was Nikolai and he just killed a zombie and said something about not mesing with the red manece or some such, in context he seemed to be referring to himself just having killed a zombie.
Back to top Go down
daviixcore
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:20 am

Stream62 wrote:
Can't quite remember the details here (just spent a COD'less weekend with family) but I think the whole 'Red Menace' thing is another red herring. I think Nikolai is referring to himself as the Red Menace - There was one point on Friday evening (my last game) where I was Nikolai and he just killed a zombie and said something about not mesing with the red manece or some such, in context he seemed to be referring to himself just having killed a zombie.

Possibly. Hes vulger.

Hes probably a fraud.

I love the saw'd off when he gets it.

"This is what I used to kill my first wife"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shi No Numa :: SNN Discussion-