Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Xx Timlinson xX
Zombie
Zombie
Xx Timlinson xX

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 11162

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Hmm, the man could be peter, or it could be someone else, as there is also an arm on the dentist chair on Verruckt.
Back to top Go down
http://elarinth.co.cc
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 14014

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:42 am

From the interview posted in another thread the writer of the zombie mode in Treyarch confirmed Peter is the hanging man. And that the woman crying in Verruckt lost someone close to her, maybe thats Nikolais previous wife and they lost their daughter to experiments in Verruckt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
PrOnTo
Human
Human
PrOnTo

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10892

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:48 am

YoungMaxwell wrote:
From the interview posted in another thread the writer of the zombie mode in Treyarch confirmed Peter is the hanging man. And that the woman crying in Verruckt lost someone close to her, maybe thats Nikolais previous wife and they lost their daughter to experiments in Verruckt.

The Teddy Bear!!
Back to top Go down
Ujslost2
Human
Human
Ujslost2

Brains : 10934

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Where is the interview posted at?
Back to top Go down
warner86
Human
Human
warner86

Brains : 10945

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:53 pm

yh can someone post a link to the interview?
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 108
Brains : 14206

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Here ya go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
Ujslost2
Human
Human
Ujslost2

Brains : 10934

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:19 pm

I found it. Thank you! I should have looked harder lol
Back to top Go down
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

Zombification : 11
Brains : 11656

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:52 am

this is probly nothing but is there anything to "fetch me there souls"? is that just bc they r dogs?
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 14014

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:45 am

https://codzombies.forumotion.net/shi-no-numa-f1/interview-with-lead-audio-writer-of-zombie-mode-t232.htm#2979

that is the link to the interview.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
JoeGall
Human
Human
JoeGall

Brains : 10985

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 pm

I looked into Der Reise and found out its and underground nazi location they where refering to keep safe at all costs, Could that be our next location
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13517

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:48 pm

JoeGall wrote:
I looked into Der Reise and found out its and underground nazi location they where refering to keep safe at all costs, Could that be our next location

we all know that... it has has posted and disccussed already
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IXI HELLI0N IXI

Zombification : 5
Brains : 11041

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:56 am

i posted this else where in the forum, but thought it was fittng for this thread:

we are all in agreement that shi no numa takes place around the same time or just after verruckt. verruckt is the only zombie map that give a date (Sept 1945). In september 1945, the war was over in europe and in the pacific. so, it seems to me that the zombie infection was really discovered by the allies in berlin, 4 months after the end of the war in europe. as time progresses, it is discovered that the Axis powers (germany and japan) have been experimenting with zombies and it has gotten out of hand. so the allies (Russia and USA) send 2 of their most ruthless soldiers in with a japanese soldier who is familiar with the swamp to help contain the area. of course they run into the german scientist who has been working on the project. this is just a theory of mine.

EDIT: it is entirely possible that the nazi zombies were unleashed in verruckt as a last ditch effort to ruin the allied victory. if the axis powers saw that the end was near, maybe they unleashed the zombies (or even possibly they were released from the asylum by a lunatic nazi officer) I honestly think that the zombies are deffinately tied in to the meteor. but i think the zombies in europe were created in a run-away experiment using element 115 or meteor fragments gone bad, as they may have been trying to make zombies that could actually be controlled. what better place than an insane asylum to hide this experiement in plane sight? any thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
shri046

shri046

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 30
Brains : 12515

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:09 am

IXI HELLI0N IXI wrote:
it is entirely possible that the nazi zombies were unleashed in verruckt as a last ditch effort to ruin the allied victory. if the axis powers saw that the end was near, maybe they unleashed the zombies (or even possibly they were released from the asylum by a lunatic nazi officer) I honestly think that the zombies are deffinately tied in to the meteor. but i think the zombies in europe were created in a run-away experiment using element 115 or meteor fragments gone bad, as they may have been trying to make zombies that could actually be controlled. what better place than an insane asylum to hide this experiement in plane sight? any thoughts on this?

To a certain extent it makes sense. Not sure if you looked at the post I made about the HAARP. This could possibly explain how/why the experiments were conducted to create an "undead controllable" army.
Back to top Go down
Stream62
Human
Human
Stream62

Brains : 10970

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:19 am

Like quite a few poins here...

... i was originally assuming that the zombies were created as a weird side effect of the experimentation to create a new weapon with the meteor fragments .... e.g. the DG2..... however I like the idea that they were created on purpose, or as a side effect of HAARP or some other form of experiment to create a super soldier......

Could also be an experiment to reanimate dead soldiers to use them again in battle because the reich was running short?

The idea that they were purposely released is interesting again as i had assumed it was accidental.

We must assume either way that the first and second maps are close'ish together geographically if the zombies in europe have all come from asylum.

Only slight issue is the japanese zombies in the new map as they must have been created over there, but this could be explained by them moving the experimentation over there once the axis lost or was nearing lost in europe.....it did go on for another 3-4 months in the pacific.
Back to top Go down
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IXI HELLI0N IXI

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:21 am

i had read it and almost forgot about that part (thanks for reminding me) I think that could have been what they were after, but then the experiement took a bad turn, and things got out of hand. but who knows, it could be entirely possible that some one is actually controlling the zombies. it seems everytime we come up with a possible answer we just open more questions...
Back to top Go down
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IXI HELLI0N IXI

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:32 am

Stream62 wrote:
Like quite a few poins here...

... i was originally assuming that the zombies were created as a weird side effect of the experimentation to create a new weapon with the meteor fragments .... e.g. the DG2..... however I like the idea that they were created on purpose, or as a side effect of HAARP or some other form of experiment to create a super soldier......

Could also be an experiment to reanimate dead soldiers to use them again in battle because the reich was running short?

The idea that they were purposely released is interesting again as i had assumed it was accidental.

We must assume either way that the first and second maps are close'ish together geographically if the zombies in europe have all come from asylum.

Only slight issue is the japanese zombies in the new map as they must have been created over there, but this could be explained by them moving the experimentation over there once the axis lost or was nearing lost in europe.....it did go on for another 3-4 months in the pacific.

i do think that the zombies were discovered in japan. i think that shi no numa is the "ground zero" for the zombie story. i believe they were created bc of the side effects of the meteor that is in the swamp. i think that at some point, before the war ended in europe, zombies and element 115 were taken to the asylum in berlin to be studied in a more controlled environment. i think that they may have been making headway with the HARRP technology, but the war ended b4 they could really put it to use. it seems to me that you are dead on about using the undead army to replenish the fallen and depleated german army. i'd like to see what carbon thinks of all of this.
Back to top Go down
Stream62
Human
Human
Stream62

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:50 am

Ok how about this.....

Meteor rocks found at tunguska, nikolai part of this and being pretty evil sells them to the germans and illuminati...

German/illuminati start to experiment with this on a could of projects, the mind control HAARP, the DG2 and some attempt at time travel or teleportations.

Towards the end of the war the HAARP experiment goes very wrong creating the zombies.
DG2 works.

German/illuminati at asylum think they can use the zombies and release them from their cages at asylum while escaping using the airfield at the first map to shi no numa to carry one their experiments. These escaped zombies infect other people and cause a larger problem than originally anticipated. They are also uncontrolled as the HAARP stuff didn't really work.

Shi no numa was fcreated because they found another meteor there and it was a good place to continue the experimentation...

First allied encounter is when the escaped zombies is when an unsuspecting squad turn up at the airfield nd get ambushed by zombies but manage to find a mysterious box left behind by the escaping germans/illuminai.

A single survivor of this goe sto investigate with another squad at the asylum site (tank) where they are again ambushed by zombies.

Eventually the allies curb the german infection and the war continues.

The german/illuminati have escaped to shi no numa where they get another worse zombie infection and have to run away to the reise (?) apart from richofen who stays behind or is trapped behind.

The war ends overall and Nikolai turns up as a prisoner as well as takeo, who is not involved in the experiments but knows where the site of shi no numa is. The allies find out about the loacation of shi no numa and send in another squad with nikolai and takeo as prisoner guides all led by tank as the allied expert, on the way in they come across richtofen and get ambushed by zombies leaving only the 4 at site having to fight for their lives.

The dogs were created as a nother part of the HAARP zombie experiment at the reise. The teleportation experiments at the reise and shi no numa have gone wrong and explain the dogs occasionally and the movement of the box.

The next installment will be at the reise with the 4 going in to stop the experimentation and finally curb the infection. Where they will find all the germans / illuminati dead and the base overun by zombies.

I know it doesn't explain everything, but what are your thoughts?

Edit: just another thought... maybe takeo discovered the meteor in the jungle at shi n numa and that's how he knows where it was but wasn't involved in the site any further?
Back to top Go down
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IXI HELLI0N IXI

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:09 am

i do have one thing that is nagging at me that no one seems to have answered:

how the hell did the meteor in the swamp get there? usually a meteor of that size would leave a considerable impact crater and blast area. is it possible that it is actually the meteor from tungustka? maybe it was moved to japan some how? OR

maybe the meteor had been in its location for many years. could be a possiblity that the japanese just happened across it while island hopping across the pacific. they may have seen the effects of it, and then notified the germans. this is just a thought. maybe we should open a new thread on meteor theories.
Back to top Go down
Stream62
Human
Human
Stream62

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:14 am

Yeah the meteor bit is odd...

Tunguska was supposed to be an air exploding meteor so there may have only been a few bit floating around there rather than a full meteors worth.

The shi no numa one is a bit odd as you would have expected it to be buried in the swamp or as you said in a crater somewhere.

I do think the japanese will have come across it and passed it onto the germans/illuminati to deal with as allies to each other. Could be island or could be east asian jungle somewhere ... eg china, burma etc
Back to top Go down
gt.350@charter.net
Human
Human
gt.350@charter.net

Brains : 10995

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:20 am

ok of topic but talking bout the ray gun. im pretty sure its alien cause on one of the campaign maps there's a glitch that was deliberately put in.[search it on youtube]
Ok so on the level 'Little Resisitance' after you call in the airstrike, you jump in certain puddels(watch a youtube video to see which ones) and after u do, these small statues rise up out of the ground and you hear alien voices. go up to the statues and you can get rayguns. Also since the island was inhabited by japs maybe they found it and thats how Takeo got invovled.
Back to top Go down
Stream62
Human
Human
Stream62

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:25 am

Yeah it was an easter egg in the game and a bit of fun in the first map but I reckon they will have tried to incorporate it into the story.... maybe an alien weapon found near the metoers (which are actually a crached alien craft, or bits of ones) or maybe part of the same weapons development program that came up with the dg2?
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12114

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:51 am

this is the most unlikely thing I've ever thought up, but what if it isn't a meteor and is instead some kind of U.F.O? maybe someone- or something is inside it observing the whole battle at shi no numa. If I'm right then that's why the "meteor didn't leave a crater- because it was landed carefully, and it also explains the "fetch me there souls" voice at the beginning of a hellhounds round. Any thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14206

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:05 pm

(I apologize for this enormous wall of text, but it all seemed relevant and worth mentioning. I never expected it to be this long, but it just turned out out this way. Again, sorry. Smile)

Ok guys, I've read over everything new that you guys have suggested and I have some information to back up these theories.

I like the idea that the zombies were created as a last ditch effort to cause some trouble for the Allies, but what if instead of just causing trouble for the Allies, it was to continue the war for the Axis and to give them a better chance. If you know some of the the real back-story behind World War 2, then you know that towards the end of the war the Axis were being badly bent over and they knew it. Their supplies were extremely low, they had a very small amount of soldiers to fight for them, and overall it just wasn't turning out well for them, unlike the Allies. The Allies always had new and fresh soldiers to fight for them, simply because they had so many different countries they could depend upon for new soldiers. They also had the newest and most advanced (at the time) weapons. I'll get to the whole weapon situation later. Now, to focus on the soldiers.

Another real life fact about the war, is that Hitler was very fond of the supernatural and all that encompassed it. Seeing that they were at the very end of the war, and Hitler knew it, he would have been willing to try anything to keep the war going and to allow them more time to secure a victory. The entire element 115 experiments for the "Controlled Zombies" and the WunderWaffe DG-2 could very well have been going on for a long time. But, Hitler saw that they were losing and so forcefully sped up the experiments thus causing the "Non-Controlled Zombie" outbreak. Hitler then commits suicide shortly after so he no longer has to endure the world's disdain about not only losing the war, but the zombie outbreak itself.

Now, for the weapons. The Allies were always pumping out new weapons to be used against the Axis, whereas the Axis were having difficulties in that department. Like mentioned before, Hitler was entranced by the supernatural and so he was having the WunderWaffe DG-2 made. If you research the real life WunderWaffe project you'll see that the majority of Hitler's projects never made it out onto the battlefield because they were never made fast enough, thus enforcing the fact that there can only be 1 or 2 people who can carry the WunderWaffe.

Another weapon the Hitler could have thought of would be "Controlled Zombie Dogs". When Hitler thoroughly hastened the element 115 experiments, it also tampered with the Zombie Dogs, and they became uncontrollable, quickly becoming the Hellhounds we know and love today.

Now, about this meteor business and the fact that it would leave some sign of a crater. One theory I had was that it simply landed in a particularly deep part of the swamp water so there would be no crater at all. Another theory we might have to take into consideration, especially after all my supernatural talk, is that maybe the meteor just didn't make a crater. It seems impossible, but it's something worth mentioning.

One last thing about the meteor and the crater is that maybe there's no crater simply because it's not a meteor. I'm pretty sure that Carbon had said this at one point but I'm going to say it again. Maybe the meteor is actually an alien space craft, thus having landing gear.

I'll leave you guys to discuss that, and I will come back later with some more of my thoughts. And trust me, I've got several other things that have crossed my mind but I want to hear your thoughts first.

Last edited by CovertGunman on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IXI HELLI0N IXI

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:34 pm

iif the meteor is an alien craft, then the references to tunguska could tie into what alot of conspircy theorist think: that there never was a meteor that fell in tunguska, but that it was actually a nuculear explosion that was set off by aliens. maybe they did this to contain an earlier zombie outbreak or to hide something? also, this could be referenced back to the old tale of sodom and gahmorra in the bible. the description of this event is very similar to the results of a nuculear bomb. could be that aliens have been playing around with our planet for a while. i'm not a big fan of the alien idea, but this could be a possiblity.

or could just be one big peice of brimstone sent by God at the beginning of the apocalypse, where the entire world is in chaos and the dead are walking with the living. just a thought

just thought about this, if aliens were involved, its entirely possibly that they just set the meteor where its at as a experiement. wanted to see what effects it would have on the native life and such.
Back to top Go down
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11094

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 pm

The actual meteor from Tunguska, so maybe the Illuminati/ Russians/ Japanese took it before anyone observed the site?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shi No Numa :: SNN Discussion-