Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Dr Killshot's Theory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr Killshot24
Zombie
Zombie
Dr Killshot24

Dr Killshot's Theory UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Dr Killshot's Theory WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 31
Brains : 11428

Dr Killshot's Theory Empty
PostDr Killshot's Theory

Ok guys, so here's my theory. First we started at Nacht der Untoten which has nothing at all to do with the backstory (In my opinion) because I think everyone knows that it was just a mod that some Treyarch workers put in at the last time they could've put in the game. We found Help and You Must Ascend from Darkness on walls. We've seen that in NdU, Verruckt, Shi No Numa, and Der Riese. Then we go to Verruckt. The Wittenau Sanatorium in Berlin, Germany. We see mysterious symbols and writing on the wall. Repeated a lot is 19382406 9:21. Turn the first set of #s around and you get a date. June 24th, 1938, which was the Chicora, PA meteor incident which you've read about in Carbon's and other theories. 9:21 could be a Bible verse or time, Jeremiah 9:21 says For death is come up into our windows, and is entered into out palaces, to cut off the children from without,and the young men from the streets. (King James Version) or Romans 9:21 says Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto dishonor. (King James Version) which pretty much talks about what the zombies do. We go to Shi No Numa next where we see Tank Dempsey (USA), Nikolai Belinski (RUS), Takeo Masaki (JAP), and Doctor Richtofen (GER). Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo were traveling to Shi No Numa by themselves and Richtofen was already there doing experiments on the WWDG-2 with Element 115 because it powers the WWDG-2. He was extracting 115 from the space rock by Storage. Blue lightning comes out of the WWDG-2, the space rock, and it's where the dogs teleport out of. It also powers the teleporters in Der Riese, but we'll get to that in a minute. I'm pretty sure everyone's heard the radio transmission from the spawn room of SNN. The first set of coordinates are to Area 51 (supposedly) and the second set are to the Tunguska meteor site in Russia. If you look at the hut on the wall of the hut you can't access on SNN on the wall it says "TUNGUSKA". Could this be a hint to a map after Der Riese or is this that meteor? Then we go to the mysterious, ever so popular, Der Riese (The Giant). I hope everyone's heard all walkies and radios on here. If not, here's the link: http://callofdutyzombies.com/Der_Riese_Transmissions.html listen to all and see what you think. If you listen to all of them you'll hear these 5 names, Dr. Maxis, Edward (Maxis's assistant who I and a lot of other people think is Richtofen), Samantha (Maxis's daughter and owner of Fluffy the dog), Sophia (who I think is a assistant to Maxis if she is supposed to be sending letters out), and Fluffy (Samantha's dog who is tested on). Ok, we see a lot of different things on DR. We see bodies hanging, dead bodies, writing on the walls, and other mysterious symbols. So here's the main theory of mine. I think that Doctor Richtofen is Edward who either got mad at Dr. Maxis for yelling at him so much or the Illuminati told him to, as we see in that letter in Illuminati writing that says "Edward it's time, kill Maxis", and they were doing experiments on the WWDG-2 with Element 115 and testing the teleporters with human subjects and animals. So he locks Dr. Maxis and Samantha in the chamber and kills them, as heard in one of the transmissions. This happens before SNN, but the new Der Riese map happens after SNN. So Edward takes credit for the WWDG-2 and goes to SNN because they were out of Element 115 at Der Riese the first time. He meets Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo there and acts like he doesn't know anything about the WWDG-2, the space rock, or 115. They got to Der Riese by defeating all the zombies and traveled there or got away some secret way. They get to DR and that's where they are right now until we get a new map, hopefully. That's my theory now, and i'll update when I think of something new. I hope you like it and comment your thoughts.

Last edited by Dr Killshot24 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://slntclan.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dr Killshot's Theory :: Comments

Robotik360
Re: Dr Killshot's Theory
Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:23 pm by Robotik360
cool good job man
Underchaos1
Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:51 am by Underchaos1
Oh I would have thought Richtofen killed Maxis for the credit. But the letter saying kill Maxis explains it. I think the voice you hear for example "fetch me their souls" or something like that is either Dr maxis leading the army of the dead because of revenge or it is hitler as he has satanic beliefs and after comitting suicide he did that se he could lead his army of the dead. Also Samantha knew that she'd been lied to after seeing what happened to her dog and stuff so she left behind her toy box and some of the writing on the wall to help e.g. teddy is a liar, etc, etc. So this is something you could add? But this is purely what I think and how I worked it out kind of....
lovegun
Post Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:25 pm by lovegun
Umm. good. but i don't think that's how it goes but maybe it will
Post  by Sponsored content

Dr Killshot's Theory

Page 1 of 1