Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Mini Theory on France..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niho

Niho

Mini Theory on France.. WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 38
Brains : 13094

Mini Theory on France.. Empty
PostMini Theory on France..

So from what we know about all this France business..it could be the next place the Team is headed for..
I just thought how are they going to get there?
So since we're in a location (DR) with all these teleporters..I assume that the Eiffel Tower could be a main frame..
What do you think of that?
It seems very likely..it's basically a huge freaking conduit(is that the right word?) for something to happen there..and it makes sense on how the Team is going to get there..
..So when the Team reaches France..I assume they will have to hold out there..and some how put an end to the zombies....
...In Europe. Surprised
But eh..its a little short theory on France..if it is the new map.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Mini Theory on France.. :: Comments

lovegun
Re: Mini Theory on France..
Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:08 am by lovegun
The FRA wood plank was in teleporter........i think Teleporter A. so they might have left through there. i want the map a little bigger than Der Riese.
Robotik360
Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:03 am by Robotik360
Good idea NihonjinRikugun!
jackyboy1384
Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 pm by jackyboy1384
lovegun wrote:
The FRA wood plank was in teleporter........i think Teleporter A. so they might have left through there. i want the map a little bigger than Der Riese.
Der Riese is in my opinion smaller than SNN. I'd like a map in between the sizes of DR and SNN.
GTOGreg
Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:20 pm by GTOGreg
Couple things to note, all of the teleporters in Der Reise needed to be "linked" to the mainframe, which would require someone to be in France to to link it...

Also the teleporters are in relativly close proximity to one another and, best I can tell are phisically connected via large cables.

In writing this I just realized something, may be nothing but regarding how each teleporter is powered:

Teleporter A has the large generator contraption in front between the (2) stairs..

Teleporter B has the (2) large boiler/vats (assume either chemical reaction or steam)

Teleporter C has no large visible power source....
Niho
Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:52 pm by Niho
Who knows Richtofen could possibly calibrate the teleporters to link somewhere else..Like France..
emokins
Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:41 pm by emokins
GTOGreg wrote:
Couple things to note, all of the teleporters in Der Reise needed to be "linked" to the mainframe, which would require someone to be in France to to link it...

Also the teleporters are in relativly close proximity to one another and, best I can tell are phisically connected via large cables.

In writing this I just realized something, may be nothing but regarding how each teleporter is powered:

Teleporter A has the large generator contraption in front between the (2) stairs..

Teleporter B has the (2) large boiler/vats (assume either chemical reaction or steam)

Teleporter C has no large visible power source....

Teleporter C could be powered directly by 115. if 115 can be compressed into two inch long and 1 inch wide cylinders used in the DG-2 than they can put a large chunk into the teleporter and make it work.
Niho
Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:14 pm by Niho
I would assume that each teleporter is like an upgrade from an another..
KNO1ATALL
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:04 am by KNO1ATALL
^ Possibly. Good theory though, I've noticed the whole

A Has generators, B has the vats, and C ain't got s*** thing... But I never really though about it...

Also, we still need to try to figure out who the first dead man is, and who the hanging man is....
Mokko
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:43 am by Mokko
If it's right that they use the moon as a power source, then I think they go to France beacuse of the Eiffel Tower, to get closer to the moon.
GTOGreg
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:40 pm by GTOGreg
There are many places within Germany and in Europe for that matter, that are "closer" to the moon based on elevation above sea level.....

The elevation of Breslau (Der Riese) is 364' above sea level
The elevation of the top of the Eiffel Tower is 1,063' above sea level
The elevation of town of Grainau (Mt Zugspitze) 9,718' above sea level

Seems like the Eiffel tower would not have been the best choice if the intent was to get "closer to the moon".
CovertGunman
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:25 pm by CovertGunman
GTOGreg wrote:
There are many places within Germany and in Europe for that matter, that are "closer" to the moon based on elevation above sea level.....

Seems like the Eiffel tower would not have been the best choice if the intent was to get "closer to the moon".
Perhaps if you got too high up the power of the moon was too intense so it created a lot of problems. So the found out that right about 1000 feet above sea level is the perfect vantage point where they could get just enough power without completely overpowering.
COMPLETEWASUK
Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:42 pm by COMPLETEWASUK
I'd just be using the tower as giant electrical conductor. The bigger power conduit Maxis mentioned. The moon didn't seem to be the biggest of his concerns. But I'd like the solar eclipse to return as it's awesome. Very Happy
pricey360
Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:20 am by pricey360
CovertGunman wrote:
GTOGreg wrote:

Perhaps if you got too high up the power of the moon was too intense so it created a lot of problems. So the found out that right about 1000 feet above sea level is the perfect vantage point where they could get just enough power without completely overpowering.

Yeah but what iv they actually had a moon base :S that means they will actually be on the moon and wouldnt hav 2 get any closer 2 it
DeltaFlame
Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:21 am by DeltaFlame
pricey360 wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:
GTOGreg wrote:

Yeah but what iv they actually had a moon base :S that means they will actually be on the moon and wouldnt hav 2 get any closer 2 it

i highly doubt that but you could be write as the glowing spot on the moon couldve been the base on fire?
infinite
Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:29 pm by infinite
Nihonjin Rikugun wrote:
all this France business.. I just thought how are they going to get there?

Seriously? You have some kind of problem with how the team would get from Poland (Der Reise is in Breslau Poland) to France? Somehow your brain had no problem with how they got from Shi No Numa (a Japanese occupied swamp in the tropics) to Poland? What about how they got from Verruckt (the Asylum map in Berlin) to Shi No Numa?

So you somehow have no problem with the teams ability to traverse from Berlin to a tropical swamp then to Poland, but you somehow think getting the team from Poland to France would be inconceivable?

Wow
Post  by Sponsored content

Mini Theory on France..

Page 1 of 1