Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory England-1
DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 12590

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory Vide
PostSubject: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:50 am

If I am not mistaken, the Germans had set out to create a weapon to end the war and take over the world. A "Miracle Weapon" of sorts.

I believe they had made a previous attempt at making a Wunderwaffe, the DG-1. The weapon was likely tested and resulted in failure. The electric current just shocked the ground, and 115 shocked the Imperial Army to life...

But they stemmed off from the DG-1's design to create the DG-2, a successful creation later used to fight off the Zombie horde. My reason for believing this is the fact that some weapons have numbers in their names to classify model or year. (Ex: Browning M1919, a Machine gun created in 1919). So maybe the DG-1 had some defect which brought back Japanese soldiers?

So they used 115 to try and create the Wunderwaffe DG-1. Which was a failed attempt. So they then started work on an advanced model. The Wunderwaffe DG-2, which was a success. 115 may have leaked onto dogs, causing a mutilation. Thus the Hellhounds. That may be why the Hellhounds spawn with the blue electricity of the Wunderwaffe. I think maybe the Japanese zombies were the result of a lost weapon or belonging. Maybe the red glowing meteor from Shi No Numa?

I think the man hanging from the ceiling knew something vital to ending the zombie horde. So the zombies killed him to prevent him from telling the others. I also believe Richtofen was one of the designers of the DG-2 which is why he is so obsessed with it. Hey, he's a crazy Nazi doctor. Anything is possible.

Or maybe the Tunguska incident is also used to describe how the Zombies ocurred. The story will be a long time coming. I am sure that we will eventually find something out.

EDIT: The Wunderwaffe is a result of German testing of anti-gravity and free energy. But what about the Ray Gun? Where does it come from? Why is it in the game? The Ray Gun shoots a green beam. Nuclear Radiation is greenish (apparently). Is there a chance that this is an American invention? Maybe they created the gun as a test for Atom bombs.

Post your thoughts below on what you think DG-2 is and where the Ray Gun may have originated.

Last edited by COBHC x Cobra on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 11084

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:13 am

As long as DG stands for Die Glocke, then yes there was a first one (in real life)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/DIE%20GLOCKE.htm/DIE%20GLOCKE.htm
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13507

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:07 am

idk, but anyone think the ray gun coud be DG-1? I know it was in the first game, before the story, but maybe they named it DG-2 because the ray gun was the first "wonder weapon"
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

Brains : 11646

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:06 pm

its possible the ray gun was the original dg
Back to top Go down
oneilstar
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
oneilstar

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory WarningBar-Gloss2
Zombification : 0
Brains : 11020

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:35 pm

I dont think the ray gun has much connection with the DG.

After Nach der Untoten- treyarch realised they needed good story to explain everything. So the first clues were revealed in Veruktp they didnt make much sense at the time but they are becoming clearer now.

From what we know we can strongly presume that the DG was created or had a connection with Richtofer- he references it as "his baby" when he gets it.

If they went to all this trouble to give us a story- then you can presume that when the solider in Verukt gets the gun- "hahaha spaceman gun" is not a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Exactly, If the Ray Gun was the DG-1 then why was the DG-2 not introduced in Verruckt? The DG-2 does not have a predecessor available in WaW
Back to top Go down
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11084

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:04 pm

COBHC x Cobra wrote:
Exactly, If the Ray Gun was the DG-1 then why was the DG-2 not introduced in Verruckt? The DG-2 does not have a predecessor available in WaW
Plus Rictofen doesn't recognize the ray gun- "This is not the Wunderwaffe", but he says he created the DG-2
Back to top Go down
Zombie Hunter
Human
Human
Zombie Hunter

Brains : 10942

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:05 am

It is clear that Richtofer created or was involved creating the wonderwaffe, this is the reason he is in love with it. I think the ray gun is more of an alien weapon not created by humans, I think the alien voices in shi no numa is related to the origin of the ray gun. Also the ray gun is very different from the DG-2, the DG-2 was created using element 115 that is why it has the same electrical spark that the meteorite in the storage room has and the ray gun does not have it so it could not be the DG-1, and the ray gun is not even similar in any way to the DG-2, if they were related they would be very alike.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:27 am

Zombie Hunter wrote:
It is clear that Richtofer created or was involved creating the wonderwaffe, this is the reason he is in love with it. I think the ray gun is more of an alien weapon not created by humans, I think the alien voices in shi no numa is related to the origin of the ray gun. Also the ray gun is very different from the DG-2, the DG-2 was created using element 115 that is why it has the same electrical spark that the meteorite in the storage room has and the ray gun does not have it so it could not be the DG-1, and the ray gun is not even similar in any way to the DG-2, if they were related they would be very alike.

Yeah, I heard the alien voices today. I was shooting the Ray Gun and suddenly a weird transmission-like noise went off.
Back to top Go down
Raging Hofa
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Raging Hofa

Zombification : 2
Brains : 11032

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:25 am

We know americans had nothing to do with it thats for sure. "What the hell is a wonder waffle?''
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:47 am

Raging Hofa wrote:
We know americans had nothing to do with it thats for sure. "What the hell is a wonder waffle?''

Yeah, haha
Back to top Go down
Mokko
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Mokko

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11144

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:16 pm

You can actually get the Ray Gun in the mission "Little Resistance". See this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO_A_teRZHU&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
Whistlingwilly
Zombie
Zombie
Whistlingwilly

Zombification : 5
Brains : 11653

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:16 am

i dont think the 2 are connected in any way the ray gun is more like an alien gun.. and the dg2 is like a mad scientists gun lol

and btw i had the dg2 i think it sucks
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14196

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:01 am

Whistlingwilly wrote:
i dont think the 2 are connected in any way the ray gun is more like an alien gun.. and the dg2 is like a mad scientists gun lol

and btw i had the dg2 i think it sucks
Were you using it the way it was meant to be used? Because I find it to be a lifesaver once you get to about round 25 and higher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:13 am

You probably weren't using the DG-2 for chains, you probably used it for one or two. You need to use it for big groups of zombies
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12541

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Yeah. Never heard the voices yet. But did anyone think to connect the voices on Little Resistance??!!?? The One ( lol ) where you pull it up and some weird babbling starts?
Back to top Go down
oneilstar
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
oneilstar

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory WarningBar-Gloss2
Brains : 11020

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:57 am

The zombies mode only got a story once Verukt came out (and became so popular)- due to the popularity of nach der untoten the story begun in VErukt.

So i doubt there is any reference in the original game
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:55 pm

I think that the Zombies are part of some disease passed on by aliens. Cuz, how did the Ray Gun get here?
Back to top Go down
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

Zombification : 3
Brains : 10988

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm

The ray gun has nothing to do with the zombie storyline, due to the fact that the ray gun was put inthe game before the storyline was even made. Unless Treyarch tried REALLY hard to bring the ray gun into it, it doesn't fit in with what's happening.
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:55 pm

But still, why is the Ray Gun there? Hmm? HHHHMMM?

I was playing Nazi Zombies today and One came up from Behind me pale
then I was under the Flogger and my DUMB@$$ teammate turned it on affraid
So I felt like doing this to him Sniper Flamethrower Saber Battle fighter angelword ninja

Grr.

Some people are just plain f**ktards/noobtards
Back to top Go down
Dr. VP
Human
Human
Dr. VP

Brains : 11127

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:20 pm

In the first post why do you say that the zombies killed the hanging man? They are obviously not smart enough to hang someone.
Back to top Go down
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

Zombification : 3
Brains : 10988

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:45 am

Dr. VP wrote:
In the first post why do you say that the zombies killed the hanging man? They are obviously not smart enough to hang someone.
haha, thought the exact same thing. But yeah, asking why the ray gun is in the game is like asking why the scarab gun was in halo 2... It's just an easter egg... Nothing significant.
Back to top Go down
FireStarFish88
Human
Human
FireStarFish88

Brains : 10902

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:11 am

Has any1 else noticed when the russian has ray gun and shoots someone some times he says hes a gift for you straight from tunguska , referring to the metorite?
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:33 am

FireStarFish88 wrote:
Has any1 else noticed when the russian has ray gun and shoots someone some times he says hes a gift for you straight from tunguska , referring to the metorite?

Really? COOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-