Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 England-1
DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 12610

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:14 pm

voe guy wrote:
A tarp would have strings as well. Mabey he made the hole in the roof when he parachuted In.....Thats mabey how he lost his arm as well. I wish that there was some way to tell for sure.

It looks exactly like a parachute
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

Zombification : 3
Brains : 10978

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:55 am

Zombie Hunter wrote:
It is clear that Richtofer created or was involved creating the wonderwaffe, this is the reason he is in love with it. I think the ray gun is more of an alien weapon not created by humans, I think the alien voices in shi no numa is related to the origin of the ray gun. Also the ray gun is very different from the DG-2, the DG-2 was created using element 115 that is why it has the same electrical spark that the meteorite in the storage room has and the ray gun does not have it so it could not be the DG-1, and the ray gun is not even similar in any way to the DG-2, if they were related they would be very alike.

The ray gun is a human invention. If you find the easter egg on little resistance, you can kneel down and get a close look at the side of the ray gun. It has writing on side in english.....which proably means that it wasn't made by the germans. And it has very normal looking dials and switches. However, Treyarch are mabey trying to incorporate the ray gun into the zombie story line by making a new background story.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:19 am

Quote :
The ray gun is a human invention. If you find the easter egg on little resistance, you can kneel down and get a close look at the side of the ray gun. It has writing on side in english.....which proably means that it wasn't made by the germans. And it has very normal looking dials and switches. However, Treyarch are mabey trying to incorporate the ray gun into the zombie story line by making a new background story.

Yeah the ray gun says N___-O-Matic, I can't pick out the word and can't find a scoped weapon...
Back to top Go down
swichblade07
Human
Human
swichblade07

Zombification : 0
Brains : 11067

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:04 pm

its not a parachute because who parachutes with the rop around their neck and the rope is not attached to the parachute in any way
Back to top Go down
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:20 pm

swichblade07 wrote:
its not a parachute because who parachutes with the rop around their neck and the rope is not attached to the parachute in any way

Thats what i thought as well, but the sheet does appear to have the same pattern as a WWII parachute. Oh! I just remembered that there was a picture of a man getting his arm bitten on veruckt........and a picture of a bloody saw.
Back to top Go down
Mokko
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Mokko

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11164

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:13 pm

voe guy wrote:
swichblade07 wrote:

Thats what i thought as well, but the sheet does appear to have the same pattern as a WWII parachute. Oh! I just remembered that there was a picture of a man getting his arm bitten on veruckt........and a picture of a bloody saw.

I don't think that he was hanged by his parashute in an accident. He comes to Shi No Numa with a parachute. Then he, for some reason, want to hang himself. Then he think: "To get hanged, I need a rope. The parachute has a rope. I can use the parashute to hang myself."
Back to top Go down
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:29 pm

I was just looking for the DG-2 in radiant (PC mod tools)........I couldn't find it. Then i noticed that there was a gun called a "Telas Gun" and it turned out to be the DG-2. Google telsa gun and see what you find lol. I also noticed that in Veruckt there is a picture of man hanging from a hole in the roof.

Photo

Look at the far left.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:55 pm

voe guy wrote:
I was just looking for the DG-2 in radiant (PC mod tools)........I couldn't find it. Then i noticed that there was a gun called a "Telas Gun" and it turned out to be the DG-2. Google telsa gun and see what you find lol. I also noticed that in Veruckt there is a picture of man hanging from a hole in the roof.

Indeed there was a "Telas Gun" http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?_r=1&res=9501EED81E3BE033A2575BC1A96E9C94659FD7CF
Back to top Go down
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:01 am

The german doctor on shi no numa must have used Telsa's papers to make the dg-2. That's the origin of the dg-2 pretty much figured out lol.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:06 am

voe guy wrote:
The german doctor on shi no numa must have used Telsa's papers to make the dg-2. That's the origin of the dg-2 pretty much figured out lol.

lol, I guess so.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:07 am

voe guy wrote:

Now if we can figure out what the side of the ray gun says we can get something going, N__-O-Matic... Gawd that frustrates me.
Back to top Go down
dj dagger
Human
Human
dj dagger

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10840

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:36 pm

n___-o-matic
i am thinking very hard
it might be nuclear-o-matic since as the gun does look like it shoots something nuclear
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:15 pm

dj dagger wrote:
n___-o-matic
i am thinking very hard
it might be nuclear-o-matic since as the gun does look like it shoots something nuclear

Nuke-O-Matic! Yus! maybe...
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 25
Brains : 12512

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm

COBHC x Cobra wrote:
dj dagger wrote:
n___-o-matic
i am thinking very hard

WHAT?!!!Nuke-O-Matic?!Remember,Its not a different game its still WW2
Back to top Go down
Tyler212
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Tyler212

Brains : 11052

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:56 pm

i think i can answer this, what i posted on the map pack 3 anncoement but some is relavent here

Der Reise is where they held Die Glock or The Bell which is heard in that transmission talking to peter
EDIT: Der Reise is called The Gaint by the Germans not Zombie Factory it is also the area where the flytrap is which many people think is a landing or testing area for disk ship aircraft with anti gravity engines witch is what the bell is supposed to be. like the 50's idea of a ufo hence the 50's looking ray gun which sorta looks like a movie prop
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Tyler212 wrote:
i think i can answer this, what i posted on the map pack 3 anncoement but some is relavent here

Der Reise is where they held Die Glock or The Bell which is heard in that transmission talking to peter
EDIT: Der Reise is called The Gaint by the Germans not Zombie Factory it is also the area where the flytrap is which many people think is a landing or testing area for disk ship aircraft with anti gravity engines witch is what the bell is supposed to be. like the 50's idea of a ufo hence the 50's looking ray gun which sorta looks like a movie prop

They had Nukes in WW2
Back to top Go down
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Robotik360 wrote:
COBHC x Cobra wrote:
dj dagger wrote:
n___-o-matic
i am thinking very hard

WHAT?!!!Nuke-O-Matic?!Remember,Its not a different game its still WW2

Regardles. It still says Nuke-o-matic or something very similar lol. Find the Easter Egg on the campaign level "Little Resistance" and have a look at the Ray Gun for yourself.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Quote :
COBHC x Cobra: yup

Sorry carbon and other mods...

Last edited by COBHC x Cobra on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Tyler212 wrote:

We're pretty sure that the gun is American made. The alied forces had three "secret cities" where they were working on nuclear fuel........they may have succeeded in making a nuclear battery and then the ray gun (it looks as though the ray gun uses batteries as ammo).

I just read this
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm

voe guy wrote:
Tyler212 wrote:

We're pretty sure that the gun is American made. The alied forces had three "secret cities" where they were working on nuclear fuel........they may have succeeded in making a nuclear battery and then the ray gun (it looks as though the ray gun uses batteries as ammo).

I just read this

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that it was real.
Back to top Go down
Tyler212
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Tyler212

Brains : 11052

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:23 am

well according to this site it say's blast-o-matic

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Ray_Gun
Back to top Go down
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:57 am

Tyler212 wrote:

I'll take a screen shot of it when I get home from work. I'm almost sure that on the campaign ray gun it starts with an N.....the zombies one may be Blast-o-matic....I'll check.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:09 am

voe guy wrote:
Tyler212 wrote:

I'll take a screen shot of it when I get home from work. I'm almost sure that on the campaign ray gun it starts with an N.....the zombies one may be Blast-o-matic....I'll check.

Try and sharpen the image to get a better look?
Back to top Go down
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:17 am

Ye I think that I'll have a tinker with it in Photoshop.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:01 pm

voe guy wrote:
Ye I think that I'll have a tinker with it in Photoshop.

Good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-