Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 12
Brains : 12782

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:59 am

Whistlingwilly wrote:
i dont think the 2 are connected in any way the ray gun is more like an alien gun.. and the dg2 is like a mad scientists gun lol

and btw i had the dg2 i think it sucks

willy wazzup!!! lol and i love it lol it is what got me to 103
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
badakillnmachne
Zombie
Zombie
badakillnmachne

Zombification : 0
Brains : 11162

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:51 am

itz Cheerioz wrote:
Whistlingwilly wrote:
i dont think the 2 are connected in any way the ray gun is more like an alien gun.. and the dg2 is like a mad scientists gun lol

did u get 2 lvl 103 legits
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

Zombification : 12
Brains : 12782

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:30 am

badakillnmachne wrote:
itz Cheerioz wrote:
Whistlingwilly wrote:

did u get 2 lvl 103 legits
yes
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 England-1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 12610

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Dr. VP wrote:
In the first post why do you say that the zombies killed the hanging man? They are obviously not smart enough to hang someone.

You might think they aren't smart. You never know, they can tear down window boards and walk, they can make noise and swing at you. There is a possibility that they hung him.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
24anakin
Human
Human
24anakin

Brains : 10871

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:50 pm

i think that the ray gun was the dg-1
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:52 pm

24anakin wrote:

I can't be the DG-1 because it has nothing to do with Germany or any other country. It's a easter egg weapon which they decided to throw into Nazi Zombies.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 108
Brains : 14216

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:53 pm

COBHC x Cobra wrote:
24anakin wrote:

I can't be the DG-1 because it has nothing to do with Germany or any other country. It's a easter egg weapon which they decided to throw into Nazi Zombies.
Of course you can't be the DG-1. You're obviously not good enough. (lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
zombie killa
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
zombie killa

Brains : 10993

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:28 pm

[/quote]You might think they aren't smart. You never know, they can tear down window boards and walk, they can make noise and swing at you. There is a possibility that they hung him.[/quote]

y would they hang him there zombies wouldn't they just of ate him instead i meen there zombies they don't hang people they eat them he probably became mental after days of fighting zombies and seeing his frends die he probably just couldn't handle it any more and hung himself
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Zombification : 29
Brains : 14024

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:08 pm

They may reveal the DG-1 in MP3 - thats if there is one, the new MP3 may be before all this and lets us know hw all this happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
j6ak9e
VIP
j6ak9e

Zombification : 16
Brains : 11571

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Whistlingwilly wrote:

I agree that the two guns aren't related in any way. I think the dg-2 is more related with that metor that sits by the storage hut. You can see lightning around it and the dg-2 shoots lighning. Also, as Carbon mentioned in the storyline the dogs spawn out of lightning. They probably created the gun after doing an autopsy on one of the dogs, and figured out how to harness the lightning that creates them. (just a thought) Or they took samples of the meteor and created it from that. (again, just a thought)
However I disagree with willy saying the dg-2 sucks. I love it. It's a life saver, and it's the best thing to use on the dogs.
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com/
gt.350@charter.net
Human
Human
gt.350@charter.net

Brains : 11005

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:27 pm

ok on one of the maps in campaign(Little Resistance) there's a glitch that was deliberately put in, in my opinion.[search is on youtube] u jump in these puddles and these statues rise out of the ground and say wierd stuff. u can go up to them and get a ray gun. this could mean the japs found the raygun. can someone figure out what is being said.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:48 am

CovertGunman wrote:
COBHC x Cobra wrote:
24anakin wrote:

Of course you can't be the DG-1. You're obviously not good enough. (lol)

Hey! I can't be some WWII Nazi weapon! I'm not old!
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:51 am

zombie killa wrote:
Quote :
You might think they aren't smart. You never know, they can tear down window boards and walk, they can make noise and swing at you. There is a possibility that they hung him.

y would they hang him there zombies wouldn't they just of ate him instead i meen there zombies they don't hang people they eat them he probably became mental after days of fighting zombies and seeing his frends die he probably just couldn't handle it any more and hung himself

Well, maybe there was someone there also. A live Nazi who kept the secret of this whole thing a secret by killing him. We don't know yet. He seems to have been hung by someone else though. How could he hang himself with one hand?
Back to top Go down
jeremyschmitt
VIP
jeremyschmitt

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11536

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:27 pm

alright i have a question. if the ray gun is not a part of the story don't you think they could've replaced it in verruckt or SNN? (with dg-2)
Back to top Go down
Mokko
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Mokko

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11164

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:34 am

24anakin wrote:

Why would they bother to hang him, when they could just slap him a couple of times to kill him?
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:35 am

jeremyschmitt wrote:
alright i have a question. if the ray gun is not a part of the story don't you think they could've replaced it in verruckt or SNN? (with dg-2)

Well yes, but they don't necessarily have to replace it. It would've taken a lot of effort to incorporate the Ray Gun into the story since it was there from the beginning. The game was released November 11th 2008 and Map Pack 1 came in around April 2009. Maybe if they make a MP3 they will replace it? Who knows.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:37 am

Mokko wrote:
24anakin wrote:

Why would they bother to hang him, when they could just slap him a couple of times to kill him?

WTF? They may have hung him I said. They wouldn't slap him a couple of times... Like I said after the Nazis may have had something to do with Peter's death. Maybe after they found out Peter heard the radio transmission, they hung him. It's still yet to be uncovered.
Back to top Go down
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

Brains : 10978

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:34 pm

COBHC x Cobra wrote:
Dr. VP wrote:
In the first post why do you say that the zombies killed the hanging man? They are obviously not smart enough to hang someone.

No there's not lol. I think that he was bitten by a zombie, and hung himself so that he couldn't come back
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Quote :
No there's not lol. I think that he was bitten by a zombie, and hung himself so that he couldn't come back

That's actually a greater possibility. Maybe he heard the transmission. Then the zombies overran him and bit him. So then he hung himself. But then where does the parachute come into play?
Back to top Go down
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:26 pm

COBHC x Cobra wrote:
Quote :

That's actually a greater possibility. Maybe he heard the transmission. Then the zombies overran him and bit him. So then he hung himself. But then where does the parachute come into play?

Is it100% definetly a parachute? It may just be a tarp that they were trying to patch the hole in the roof with.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:50 pm

voe guy wrote:
COBHC x Cobra wrote:
Quote :

Is it100% definetly a parachute? It may just be a tarp that they were trying to patch the hole in the roof with.

No, it's definetly a parachute. No question. They strings and everything plus the guy has a chute pack on his back
Back to top Go down
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:06 pm

A tarp would have strings as well. Mabey he made the hole in the roof when he parachuted In.....Thats mabey how he lost his arm as well. I wish that there was some way to tell for sure.
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12512

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:06 pm

voe guy wrote:
A tarp would have strings as well. Mabey he made the hole in the roof when he parachuted In.....Thats mabey how he lost his arm as well. I wish that there was some way to tell for sure.
ASK TREYARCH Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
Mokko
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Mokko

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11164

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:04 pm

I think that the hanging man was bit by a zombie, and to not spread the zombie-infection to the other guy, he hung himself with the parachute-rope, maybe with some help from Richtofen or someone.
Back to top Go down
voe guy
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
voe guy

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Mokko wrote:
I think that the hanging man was bit by a zombie, and to not spread the zombie-infection to the other guy, he hung himself with the parachute-rope, maybe with some help from Richtofen or someone.

I did ask a guy from treyarch but he wasn't very keen to answer anything lol. I played with him a few weeks ago when Treyarch made a bunch of gamertags to play with people on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory   DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DG-2 and Ray Gun background theory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-