Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
willis575
WhatWeKnow

willis575

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 27
Brains : 12330

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Hey, lets get back on topic before this topic gets locked....

In carbons pictures at the beginning of the post, there is a picture that looks like zombies in a cave and in his "some pictures from der riese" thread, there is another picture that looks like it's in a cave. They say that there was a tunnel complex leading to der riese from a nearby facility and there is obviously an uncompleted tunnel in the game.... perhaps there will be an underground map?
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13481

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Possibly, the real Der Riese was under ground.
Back to top Go down
GhostG45
Human
Human
GhostG45

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10780

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:13 pm

To be fair, Carbon, the part about Shi No Numa being Tunguska is, from my point of view, wrong.

Not because I'm being blatant and think that if it's a swamp, it's automatically Japan, but because the Tunguska event occured in Siberia, a barren tundra of snow and ice. Not the ideal place for a swamp.

I just skimmed, so if I missed something, I'll edit this once I can get around to read it all.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/undeadinc/
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19328

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Wow.... all I read is people arguing about Tunguska, who the hell cares, I am more interested in France, and a new map pack, enough about Tunguska, thats old news....

Its great you all want to prove me wrong, but enough, seriously... we get the picture, perhaps that was an inaccurate assumption, GIVE IT A BREAK
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
ZombieHunterVII
Zombie
Zombie
ZombieHunterVII

Zombification : 12
Brains : 11395

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:44 pm

*nod nod* I agree, Carbon.. Big rock is old. Let's move on to something like element 115's possible new conduit. * cough cough* Eiffel Tower *cough *
Back to top Go down
willis575
WhatWeKnow

willis575

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 pm

I think it's simply that we truly disagree as opposed to just wanting to prove you wrong for the sake of proving you wrong. In all fairness, snn being in tunguska or not is totally on topic. On the other hand, your right and we've already discussed it at length. As far as the new map being in france, do you guys think it will be another facility of some sort, or a non-military place like a subway or village?

I've been looking for any history of the nazi's and the eiffel tower, but there doesn't seem to be much, other than they flew a flag from the top and hitler visited. Anybody know anything else?
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Zombification : 125
Brains : 19328

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:50 pm

There are edit buttons for a reason, please do not double or triple post, when you can edit your 1st post.

I have deleted your triple post and merged the content @willis575
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
ZombieHunterVII
Zombie
Zombie
ZombieHunterVII

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Such power the Admin has. it's cool o3o
Back to top Go down
willis575
WhatWeKnow

willis575

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Didn't realize I had a double post....

Isn't there a map hanging on one of the bulletin boards in der riese with a location circled in red and something to the effect of "possible location of UUP???" written in german?
Back to top Go down
ZombieHunterVII
Zombie
Zombie
ZombieHunterVII

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:57 pm

I think so.
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 14012

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:58 pm

yes there is, please see this thread

https://codzombies.forumotion.net/der-riese-picture-analysis-f17/group-of-pictures-t750.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
willis575
WhatWeKnow

willis575

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:11 pm

The area circled def. looks like paris

There is another map with another location in souther france circled as well...

Last edited by willis575 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something)
Back to top Go down
CHEFS
Affilliate

CHEFS

Brains : 11762

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Where's my Mod Panel Carbon???

In any regard, I'm pretty sure ya'll are on point with the Eiffel Tower Theory... things that "make sense," usually do for a reason ;-)
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14204

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:44 pm

CHEFS wrote:
Where's my Mod Panel Carbon???

In any regard, I'm pretty sure ya'll are on point with the Eiffel Tower Theory... things that "make sense," usually do for a reason ;-)
Oh Em Gee! The great Chefs finally makes his presence known! Shocked Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
CHEFS
Affilliate

CHEFS

Brains : 11762

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Yea yea yea, so many places so little time =P

Was wondering why I stopped getting Reported Post notifications. I prefer my affiliate yellow anyway =)
Back to top Go down
ZombieHunterVII
Zombie
Zombie
ZombieHunterVII

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Yellow. The color of the wunderwaffle. I guess you haze an electric personality.

AWESOME, BZZZT!!
Back to top Go down
Loony I
Human
Human
Loony I

Zombification : 1
Brains : 10811

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:15 pm

Carbon good job I think you nailed 100% I think that your right there will be multiple zombie map pack i also believe by looking at the pictures that one of the towers in the background is infact the big ben clock so if we have seen the eiffel tower and the big ben then we need to find a land mark in the oictures that we can link to germany then your theory would be flawless and again good job?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12500

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Good job carbon!I have to agree now that it might be in France
Back to top Go down
GhostG45
Human
Human
GhostG45

Brains : 10780

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:26 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
Wow.... all I read is people arguing about Tunguska, who the hell cares, I am more interested in France, and a new map pack, enough about Tunguska, thats old news....

Its great you all want to prove me wrong, but enough, seriously... we get the picture, perhaps that was an inaccurate assumption, GIVE IT A BREAK
I had no time to actually read through the entire thing, and simply skimmed your original post, and pointed out the one flaw I could see upon just a brief read, I wasn't aware that a bunch of other people had already pointed it out to you. <3
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/undeadinc/
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

AngelOfDeath815

Zombification : 22
Brains : 11562

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:47 am

If it is a multiple zombie map, which i hope it is, then it could be centered in paris england and those mines in germany. What are those mines called?
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13595

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:07 pm

Loony I wrote:
Carbon good job I think you nailed 100% I think that your right there will be multiple zombie map pack i also believe by looking at the pictures that one of the towers in the background is infact the big ben clock so if we have seen the eiffel tower and the big ben then we need to find a land mark in the oictures that we can link to germany then your theory would be flawless and again good job?!?!?!

Trust me. That ain't a picture of the Big Ben clock tower. It looks nothing like it. It's just a clock tower. I think the fact that people saw the Eiffel Tower they seem to be thinking that every other picture has a landmark in it.
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 12246

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:10 pm

well id love a map pack 4 pure zombie pack but im doubting theyd make a 3 zombie pack ;(
Back to top Go down
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

Zombification : 11
Brains : 11654

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:45 pm

if the next map is indeed in france, what will be added? shi no numa added japanese weapons. Are there any french weapons that could be added?
Back to top Go down
Zombie Hunter
Human
Human
Zombie Hunter

Brains : 10950

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Of couse, during the war germany occupied france during some time and could had made some experiments over there
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13595

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:54 pm

goblue418 wrote:
if the next map is indeed in france, what will be added? shi no numa added japanese weapons. Are there any french weapons that could be added?

I'm counting on more Waffle weapons! Not necessarily one that requires element 115 either. The Nazis designed loads of weapons that never made it onto the production line. It would be interesting to see at least one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Verruckt, NDU, and DLC :: Map Pack 4-