Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Carbon's Theory

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Carbon's Theory UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Carbon's Theory WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19338

Carbon's Theory Empty
PostCarbon's Theory

Ok so here is an updated Theory on the storyline for Zombie Mode

Lets start at Verruckt.

A reoccurring number sequence that can be found 19382406 9:21
We have deduced that it can be broken down into
1938 24 06 9:21

June 24th, 1938 - a meteorite fell in the vicinity of Chicora. Named the "Chicora Meteor", the 450+ ton meteorite exploded approximately twelve miles above the Earth's surface. There are rumors this caused a zombie outbreak.

I believe that the reference of the meteor is a foreshadow for the meteor found in Shi No Numa.

Here are two videos that show the writing on the wall and the number sequence…

Also on the walls of Verruckt there is 7* circle w/ a + in the middle and another 7. Seven may refer to perfection and the circle referring to the earth being divided into four sections? 4 counties, 4 characters?

We found the numbers 1942 11 3. If you put this as a date, you will find that Hitler made a statement on that day,
"Your enemy, despite his superiority, must also be at the end of his strength. It would not be the first time in history that a strong will has triumphed over the big battalions. As to your troops, you can show them no other road than that to victory or death."

Hitler was basically signing the death warrant for his entire military force.
Check this link out for more details on the date, http://usswashington.com/dl03no42.htm

On the walls in Verruckt you will find a passage, this is what we have so far, it is not complete…
"If within the warming world showered full and sullen tide - from the panes tomorrow fish - laps be the weary - curbside sun."

Lastly to transition onto Shi No Numa, we found a corner on Verruckt with a strange image, possibly the devil, we also found this image on the binding of a book in the Doctor’s Quarters on Shi No Numa, pictures can be found here…
Carbon's Theory Photo0615090133
Carbon's Theory Photo0616090011

Here is the video that shows both…

Shi No Numa

We theorize that Shi No Numa is where the majority of the story takes place so far. On Shi No Numa there are 4 different characters, Character Bios can be found here… http://www.callofduty.com/intel/227

Tank Dempsey (USA)
Nikolai Belinski (RUS)
Takeo Masaki (JAP)
Doctor Richtofen (GER)

The Shi No Numa trailer begins with the dialogue,

Dempsey: We're here, this is the place
Nikolai: Finally I was getting tired of Takeo’s rambling
Dempsey: Shut up Nikolai, and get your gear

This leads us to conclude that Nikolai, Dempsey and Takeo traveled to Shi No Numa, and Richtofen was already there performing experiments on the meteor, element #115, and the Wunderwaffe DG-2. The trailer also shows Richtofen with the DG-2. As seen here,Carbon's Theory Dg2richtofen
It has been noted that #115 was moved from Verruckt to Shi No Numa for further research.

We have messed around with this a little, and found a new transmission in the storage hut, it can be viewed here…

Storage Hut radio transmission transcript

“assistance!”

Voice 1

Here they come!
They’re everywhere!
We need to get these doors open!
Don’t leave me!

Voice 2
Hang in there
Were going to get the power on

Voice 1
Hurry up, ok

Background Voices
They’re everywhere!
We’ve got to go
“sound of a m1 garand reloading”

Then there are some muffled voices I couldn’t make out
There is also a lot of noise from zombies as well in the background

This leads me to believe this is from Verruckt

So this must mean that Verruckt was before Shi No Numa.

There are also 3 radios in the first room you spawn in, pressing “x” on each radio starts a transmission, it can be listened to here,

R-4848N 37 14 06 115 48 40 (1st set of numbers)

"I hope your receiving this transmission Peter, if you’re not then all hope has been lost
You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum and now we had to move the experiment here.
The numbers will guide you.
The giant must remain *static* all costs
Repeat Der Reise *static* safe at all costs
The DG-2 experiments continue *static*
But we have an early advantage now
Find Dr. Richtofen and Dr. Maxis *static* they may know whats going on
The use of *static* 115 is dangerous at best.
I'm not sure if we can continue here.
We've lost most both of our best *static* (sounds like he says scientists at the end)
I hope you get this, I hope it hasn't happened there too
But I'm almost out of hope"

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 (2nd set of numbers)

Where is Peter and Dr. Maxis, maybe they are the same people.

The transmission talks about the number 115 and that it was experimental, I found that it is the atomic number for a chemical, probably used in the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Here is a picture of the number 115 on a crate in the first room,
Carbon's Theory Photo0615090044

Element #115 is Ununpentium. It is the temporary name of an artificially produced radioactive chemical element that has the temporary symbol Uup and has the atomic number 115. It was discovered from the bombardment of atoms of Americium-243 with ions of calcium-48. Among the product of the bombardment were four atoms of ununpentium which in less than 1/10 second decayed into atoms of ununtritium.

This substance #115, was found in the meteor or extraterrestrial rock. Carbon's Theory Photo0615090055
The meteor can be seen on the right side of storage, refer to this picture for the location, Carbon's Theory 11638948sdfsdfs

Notice how the meteor has the blue electricity around it? This blue electricity is not only fired from the DG-2 but is also how the hell hounds spawn, in a flash of blue electricity. There are numerous generators around Verruckt and Shi No Numa that conduct the blue electricity and are used as shock fences.

If you shoot the meteor with certain weapons and the different characters, they say things like,
“That is not of this world”
“Oh that rock, must be where element 115 comes from” (shot with DG-2 with Richtofen)
It also talks about how it is the cause for the beasts, aka the hell hounds.

We have decided that the 1st set of coordinates are NOT from Area 51 as it says 4848 not 4808

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 are coordinates for the crash site of the Tunguska Meteorite. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

The word Tunguska can be found by going through the storage hut of the main building and looking to the left through the window of the hut you cannot access.

Carbon's Theory Photo070209017

In the space outside the map to the right of the storage hut is a meteor with no crater.
Is it possible that the #115 mentioned in the transmission came from that. Here is an article about the event…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6239334.stm

The Tunguska event also has another option that is less believed and less talked about. Nikola Tesla often made broad and wild claims. Around this time he made one regarding a weapon involving electricity and his Wardenclyffe Tower. He claimed he could target and transfer a huge amount of electricity to any point on the globe resulting in massive devastation.

So the transmission originated somewhere (the 1st set of #'s) and was sent to Shi No Numa which is the location of Tunguska. It was never said that Shi No Numa was on Japan soil, so it is in another area in that pacific theater.

Nikola Tesla

Directed-energy weapon
Later in life, Tesla made remarkable claims concerning a “teleforce" weapon, the press called it a "peace ray" or “death ray”. In total, the components and methods included:
An apparatus for producing manifestations of energy in free air instead of in a high vacuum as in the past. This, according to Tesla in 1934, was accomplished.
A mechanism for generating tremendous electrical force. This as well according to Tesla, was also accomplished.
A means of intensifying and amplifying the force developed by the second mechanism.
A new method for producing a tremendous electrical repelling force. This would be the projector, or gun, of the invention.
Tesla worked on plans for a directed-energy weapon from the early 1900s until his death. In 1937, Tesla composed a treatise entitled "The Art of Projecting Concentrated Non-dispersive Energy through the Natural Media" concerning charged particle beams. Tesla published the document in an attempt to expound on the technical description of a "super weapon that would put an end to all war". This treatise of the particle beam is currently in the Nikola Tesla Museum archive in Belgrade. It described an open ended vacuum tube with a gas jet seal that allowed particles to exit, a method of charging particles to millions of volts, and a method of creating and directing non-dispersive particle streams (through electro-static repulsion).His records indicate that it was based on a narrow stream of atomic clusters of liquid mercury or tungsten accelerated via high voltage (by means akin to his magnifying transformer). Tesla gave the following description concerning the particles gun’s operation:
“The nozzle would send concentrated beams of particles through the free air, of such tremendous energy that they will bring down a fleet of 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 200 miles from a defending nation's border and will cause armies to drop dead in their tracks.”
The weapon could be used against ground based infantry or for antiaircraft purposes.

Some people believe his test correlated with the Tunguska Event. It could tie in with the Wunderwaffe DG-2 and the electrical spawns of the hell hounds.

So where we are at now.. Someone has tried to harness the power of the meteor or space rock and thus resulted in a zombie/hell hound outbreak and also fueling the DG-2 experiments. These experiments could possibly have been to create an army of undead soldiers to fight in the war, but it went wrong, horribly wrong…

Nazi's were known to experiment with the supernatural, in this situation the power was too much, and they lost control of their creation. Here is an article about Hitler’s fascination with the supernatural, a small quote from the article goes, "evoking the spirits of the dead, human sacrifice and summoning mysterious energies"
http://www.newsmonster.co.uk/paranormal-unexplained/hitler-and-the-secret-satanic-cult-at-the-heart-of-nazi-germany.html

Element 115 is used as fuel in the reactor of the Alien space craft that the U.S. has been engineering in Area S4. Element 115 deals with the bombardment of protons to release the anti-matter used for space/time distortion and travel. Bob Lazar has been talking about this for years. Very interesting story.

Was Element 115 used as fuel or as the space/time catalyst? Could it have had something to do with the dead reverting to their "walking" presence.?

Another mystery yet to be solved deals with the voice that can be heard before the hell hounds arrive
"fetch me their souls"
Who is saying that?

We are still trying to figure out what the 20 tally marks are in the downstairs of the main hut mean. Days? Experiments? Deaths? Picture here..
Carbon's Theory Photo0615090088

There's a note in a fire that says Die Glocke It's downstairs in the main compound by the Storage door.
Carbon's Theory Firenote
"Die Glocke"...which would make sense if the main radio transmission says Der Riese, since they are related. The Bell? (Die Glocke)The Giant?(Der Riese)

We think it says Der Riese which is German for "The Giant" Which references a secret facility known for developing the Bell Device used for time travel.
Die Glocke (German for "The Bell") is the name of a supposed top secret Nazi scientific technological device. The only source for this is the books of Polish aerospace defense journalist and military historian Igor Witkowski, which claims it to be a secret weapon, or Wunderwaffe. The topic has been associated with Nazi occultism and antigravity or free energy research.

Check out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Soc/soc.history.war.world-war-ii/2005-09/msg00062.html

This has been confirmed, the new map is in fact Der Riese.

During game play, sometimes when you revive Richtofen, he will say "Ahhh, the service to the Illuminati can continue." I wonder what he means by that?

Ok, and last but not least we have Peter, the character mentioned in the main transmission. We believe that it is his body which is hanging in the first main room. We are not sure as to how he died. He could have had a parachuting accident when coming to Shi No Numa, committed suicide, or even murdered. His body still has the parachute harness attached. Peter is also missing a left arm. This left arm can be found attached to the electric switch on Verruckt, here are pictures of his body and the arm…
Carbon's Theory Photo0615090033
Carbon's Theory Photo06150901111

Since there is talk about time warps and travel, maybe the switch created a vortex that brought him to Shi No Numa. The famous Verruckt wall writing says “The power will reunite you”. Maybe he flicked the switch and was teleported to Shi No Numa and his arm got left behind due to the sheer force of the warp. This of course is speculation as to how his arm was detached and how Peter came to Shi No Numa.

Will the newly announced addition of teleporters it is still a mystery to us whether Peter was even at Verrcukt. We still need to understand the hanging man.

Some interesting photos.
Carbon's Theory Photo070209001
Carbon's Theory Photo070209004
Carbon's Theory Photo070209007
Carbon's Theory Photo070209003

I am unsure of the time line.

Verruckt, Shi No Numa, Der Riese (they might not have happened in this order)

I think that Der Riese is not the last map and I think there will be more to fully explain the story.

Carbon's Theory 1280x1024222222

My observations:

• The main guy is American
  • The WWDG-2 is shooting orange electricity (possible upgrade from the Pack-a-punch machine)
  • The shock fences are still blue
  • The hell hounds are back
  • The teleporter or "the bell" has blue electricity
  • The building looks above ground with light coming in
  • Zombies look German

Last edited by carbonfibah on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
Share this post on: reddit

Carbon's Theory :: Comments

Robotik360
Re: Carbon's Theory
Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:06 pm by Robotik360
WOW.never saw it that way.NICE cheers
KNO1ATALL
Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:17 pm by KNO1ATALL
Yeah. Great Job Carbon. BEST SITE EVER
jeremyschmitt
Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:12 pm by jeremyschmitt
i have a question, in the trailer when the dialogue between tank and nikolai is going on tank tells nikolai "shut up and grab your gear" do you think they were resting or what because if i was sent in for a mission like this i would have my gun with me and i would keep moving but thats just me sorry for the wall of text
carbonfibah
Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:17 pm by carbonfibah
jeremyschmitt wrote:
i have a question, in the trailer when the dialogue between tank and nikolai is going on tank tells nikolai "shut up and grab your gear" do you think they were resting or what because if i was sent in for a mission like this i would have my gun with me and i would keep moving but thats just me sorry for the wall of text

i am not sure, you bring up an interesting question.
Evil Bill G8ts
Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:35 pm by Evil Bill G8ts
Nice job carbon, Banana but I think the zombies might be JEWS. zombie 11 i mean look at the zombie on the far left.THats a preaty BIG nose for a German.lol!
I cant wait to kill me some. Sniper zombie 4 (I'm sorry if i offended any JEWS out there.Just an observation) Very Happy
jeremyschmitt
Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:42 pm by jeremyschmitt
carbonfibah wrote:
jeremyschmitt wrote:

i am not sure, you bring up an interesting question.

because they no what they will be facing so they should be prepared at all times UNLESS they dont care about their lives and they wanna die O..o
shri046
Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:23 am by shri046
Hey carbon have you looked at the Verruckt trailer pictures thread I posted a while ago? The storage hut transmission seems to be taken from the trailer itself. The video in that thread has a clearer audio and it might help you updating the transmission script.

Also in that thread outlines why I think teleportation was not involved with the ripped arm on the switch. Also the fact that there are no teleportation devices at SNN suggests that there was no time travel involved between Verruckt and SNN.
carbonfibah
Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:10 pm by carbonfibah
shri046 wrote:
Hey carbon have you looked at the Verruckt trailer pictures thread I posted a while ago? The storage hut transmission seems to be taken from the trailer itself. The video in that thread has a clearer audio and it might help you updating the transmission script.

Also in that thread outlines why I think teleportation was not involved with the ripped arm on the switch. Also the fact that there are no teleportation devices at SNN suggests that there was no time travel involved between Verruckt and SNN.

I agree
lovegun
Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:39 pm by lovegun
So confusing Neutral
rustymuffin
Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:06 am by rustymuffin
awesomeness.
TripleA75
Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:31 pm by TripleA75
lovegun wrote:
So confusing Neutral

but very intersthing Very Happy
Zachvh
Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 am by Zachvh
Carbon this is a great view on the storyline, i think this is the one theory that really explains all.
ipckoui
Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:46 pm by ipckoui
Yes, Tank, Nikolai and Takeo were travelling together, they were on their way to Der Reise, but they had been travelling a while and needed a break. They found a large hut in the swamp where they thought it would be safe. But when they got there, They began finding strange Traps and Audios, even Boarded up windows, and they ended up meeting Doctor Richtofen- who warned them about the zombies. Japanese Zombies and their Hell Hounds began attacking shortly after meeting Richtofen and they decided he should stay with them for backup. They defeated ALL the Zombies and Dogs and continued on their journey- not before finding out what happened in Whittneau Asylum and the Airfield. The audios they found in each small hut led them to understand what was attacking them, so they cautiously continued to Der Reise- where they were once again, Ambushed.

That sums up everything to do with the 4 specific characters in SNN and DR
beatnikdaddio
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:34 pm by beatnikdaddio
carbon! i just wanted to say what an amazing job you've done of this theory and this board. great stuff!
Cody Red
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:58 am by Cody Red
this is an awesome thread. very nice write-up
emokins
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:23 pm by emokins
actually in the first video you are wrong. the circle with the cross in it doesn't mean balance of earth. all the symbols spell out living dead in glifics. source: http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/mhj/img/pl01.jpg
emokins
Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:12 pm by emokins
emokins wrote:
actually in the first video you are wrong. the circle with the cross in it doesn't mean balance of earth. all the symbols spell out living dead in glifics. source: http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/mhj/img/pl01.jpg
the rest of it was really good though!
Timbital
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:41 pm by Timbital
[quote="ipckoui"]Yes, Tank, Nikolai and Takeo were travelling together, they were on their way to Der Reise, but they had been travelling a while and needed a break. They found a large hut in the swamp where they thought it would be safe. But when they got there, They began finding strange Traps and Audios, even Boarded up windows, and they ended up meeting Doctor Richtofen- who warned them about the zombies. Japanese Zombies and their Hell Hounds began attacking shortly after meeting Richtofen and they decided he should stay with them for backup. They defeated ALL the Zombies and Dogs and continued on their journey- not before finding out what happened in Whittneau Asylum and the Airfield. The audios they found in each small hut led them to understand what was attacking them, so they cautiously continued to Der Reise- where they were once again, Ambushed.

That sums up everything to do with the 4 specific characters in SNN and DR[/quote

YOU'RE JUST MAKING UP A STORY! THAT HAS NO SIGNIFICANCE WHAT SO EVER...
emokins
Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:13 pm by emokins
id like to confirm that richtofen really did create the zombies. i heard Nockolie say 'ah poor Richtofen, surrounded by his own creations." that at least proves that richoften made the zombies.
RM_2020
Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:38 pm by RM_2020
I think it does
KNO1ATALL
Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:45 pm by KNO1ATALL
Carbon should update it with the new Der Riese stuff.... Like who are the two dead bodies?
emokins
Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:23 am by emokins
emokins wrote:
id like to confirm that richtofen really did create the zombies. i heard Nockolie say 'ah poor Richtofen, surrounded by his own creations." that at least proves that richoften made the zombies.

i just heard richtofen say "come to your uncle" as fifteen or so zombies were running at him. just adding that.
HyDrauLiiCz
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:42 pm by HyDrauLiiCz
yo carbon, i think this was the timeline - I think that they first started off at der riese, then they start to test there subjects and bring the ones that where done tested and brought them over to veruckt to be put into the asylum. then they came back over to der riese and when they where there Richtofen killed Maxis by the orders of the illuminati and then went over to SNN to get a supply of the 115 and finish the experiments on the DG2 and when he found out Peter was dead he knew he was alone, but then the other 3 came and helped him. but he did not tell them why he was there or what happened so they just think is crazy and that is where we stand now (please don't critize i came up with this in like 10 mins).
HyDrauLiiCz
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:49 pm by HyDrauLiiCz
oh ya and for those of you who are wonder who the hanging dead body is i think it is maxis. Because that building is where his office was. but thats my guess?
Post  by Sponsored content

Carbon's Theory

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next