Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

COBHC x Cobra's theory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

COBHC x Cobra's theory England-1
COBHC x Cobra's theory WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 12608

COBHC x Cobra's theory Empty
PostCOBHC x Cobra's theory

So, we start off in the Wittenau sanitorium in Berlin Germany, September, 1945. This is after the Germans were defeated. They are coming back as zombies and four soldiers are sent to contain the Asylum. The men must defeat the zombies and keep the Asylum to possibly used as a science lab. The men proceed through the Asylum, and find the numbers "1938 24 06 9:21". Which was the Chicora, PA meteor incident. June 24th 1938. 9:21 could be the time 9:21 a.m. or p.m. But 9:21 is also biblical entries. Jeremiah 9:21 For death is come up into our windows, and is entered into our palaces, to cut off the children from without, and the young men from the streets. Or Romans 9:21 (could be used as a scientific perspective of creation), A potter has the right to do what he wants to with his clay, doesn't he? He can make something for a special occasion or something for ordinary use from the same lump of clay. With Jeremiah 9:21 it has the same idea as the zombie mode. Zombies = death. They come through the windows, into our safe "palaces" (they seem more like nuthouses, but that's just me).

So then we get to more numbers scrawled on the wall. 1942 11 3, "Your enemy, despite his superiority, must also be at the end of his strength. It would not be the first time in history that a strong will has triumphed over the big battalions. As to your troops, you can show them no other road than that to victory or death." - Adolf Hitler. He made this speech, and it was a practical deathwish. http://usswashington.com/dl03no42.htm

Also found on the walls of Verruckt is a passage. "If within the warming world showered full and sullen tide - from the panes tomorrow fish - laps be the weary - curbside sun." That is only part of it. In the corner of a hallway in Verruckt, you find a devil-like figure detailed in the wall. This same figure, is detailed on a book in "Doctor's Quarters" in Shi No Numa. If you hit X (Xbox 360) on the book, there is an evil laugh. Also next to the figure in Verruckt there is a German sign. This sign says, "Unattented children will immediately sold to the circus" (originally it is in German). Then there are signs scrawled everywhere which means things like chemical compounds and signs from planets etc.

Then you arrive in the power room and there is the writing on the wall. "Wish often and your wishing well will run". Then there is the power switch with the left arm on it. In Shi No Numa there is a man hanging with his left arm missing. He was possibly the one who flipped the switch and was teleported to SNN, or somehow moved there. Maybe for the Doctor, (Doctor's Quarters).

With Shi No Numa, you start in the main hut of what seems to be a camp for scientists. There are 4 possible characters: Tank Dempsey (USA), Nikolai Belsinki, (RUS) Takeo Masaki, (JAP) and Dr. Richtofen (GER) There are 2 options. Go through the "Warning" door, and down the steps. Or go down through the stairs straight to the box. You look around and there are 4 windows. There are 3 radios in this main room. When activated, the radios send out a transmission. The transmission is:

R-4808N 37 14 06 115 48 40 (1st set of numbers) (Co-ordinates)

"I hope your receiving this transmission Peter, if you’re not then all hope has been lost
You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum and now we had to move the experiment here.
The numbers will guide you.
The giant must remain *static* all costs
Repeat Der Reise *static* safe at all costs
The DG-2 experiments continue *static*
But we have an early advantage now
Find Dr *Richtofen and Dr. Maxis *static* they may know whats going on
The use of *static* 115 is dangerous at best.
I'm not sure if we can continue here.
We've lost most of our best *static* (sounds like he says scientists at the end)
I hope you get this, I hope it hasn't happened there too
But I'm almost out of hope"

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 (2nd set of numbers) (Co-ordinates).

It is unclear at this time what the meaning of these numbers are. Although we know they are co-ordinates. We don't know what for. They could be were the message was sent from and where it was sent to. 115 is believed to be the element used in the Wunderwaffe, Unumpentium. The number 115 is also scrawled on a box in the room with the "Warning" door. In the downstairs of the main hut, you find a set of numbers, in scratches, in the wall. The number equals 20. There is also the number 17. Then there is the Doctor's Quarters, in there you find 2 books with the same map, a map which looks like the real Der Riese. There are photos but they are incomprehensible at this point. There is the book with the devil figure on this spine, also in Doctor's Quarters. Then, in the Comm Room, you find the word "Help" from Nacht Der Untoten scrawled on the wall. Along with a telephone in the room over which when you hit X on a few times plays "The One" from the trailer of Shi No Numa. When you proceed to storage you will find a red meteor with no crater. This hints that it may have been moved from a different location. There are a lot of theories about the meteor. So it's almost impossible to confirm one. Also, in storage. If you look to your left up in the trees with a scoped weapon, you see "Tunguska", the name of a place in Siberia. Scrawled on the wall of an inacessible hut from the main building (by the Arisaka window). In the fishing hut, there is not much of significance.

The huts are believed to have been used by each person. Comm Room (Dempsey), Storage (Nikolai), Doctor's Quarters (Dr. Richtofen, obviously) and Fishing Hut (Takeo). It seems that the people were working here during the time that the zombie outbreak began. They were probably sent to contain 115 there and when it spilled they ended up causing undead hordes. Scientists may have been extracting it from the meteor for tests. The hellhounds spawn in the same electricity as the Wunderwaffe, and the Wunderwaffe uses 115. So maybe the dogs lapped up 115 causing them to mutate and attack. Or maybe they were teleported from Der Riese and were experimented on there first. If you look at the photo of Der Riese. The blue electricity is also on the teleporter. So maybe, the dogs weren't actually exposed to 115. But instead, Are mutated by scientists and sent to Shi No Numa to try and kill the humans.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
Share this post on: reddit

COBHC x Cobra's theory :: Comments

Robotik360
Re: COBHC x Cobra's theory
Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:50 am by Robotik360
NICE!!
firevice
Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:57 am by firevice
me likey. GJ
kazooooo
Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:58 pm by kazooooo
I like the theory Cobra, for me it makes sence.
TripleA75
Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:45 pm by TripleA75
its very similar to other 2 story the one of Ryans and one i see in youtube the only thing new that was insterthing was that the dogs are from der riese and they sent to shi no numa O_O thats a good theory Very Happy
DEMON xMYQx
Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 pm by DEMON xMYQx
TripleA75 wrote:
its very similar to other 2 story the one of Ryans and one i see in youtube the only thing new that was insterthing was that the dogs are from der riese and they sent to shi no numa O_O thats a good theory Very Happy

Ryan's theory was all copy and paste. But thanks for the positive feedback.
TrimPage
Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:40 am by TrimPage
yeah but the only thing you really added from carbons theory is the dogs teleporting
DEMON xMYQx
Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:59 pm by DEMON xMYQx
TrimPage wrote:
yeah but the only thing you really added from carbons theory is the dogs teleporting

But I typed mine up separately from Carbon's. In which case, I pretty much did mine on my own. But I referred to the original theory to help me. Wink
Evil Bill G8ts
Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:29 pm by Evil Bill G8ts
NIce cobra .Makes sense. Sniper zombie 4
Greywyn
Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:38 pm by Greywyn
i like it, nice job
Timbital
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:55 pm by Timbital
There are hardly any historical links or clues related to other theories such a tungusta or element 115.. It is fictional and just for fun i guess though.. but clearly not what Treyarch had in mind when crafting the nazi zombies story
DEMON xMYQx
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:43 pm by DEMON xMYQx
Timbital wrote:
There are hardly any historical links or clues related to other theories such a tungusta or element 115.. It is fictional and just for fun i guess though.. but clearly not what Treyarch had in mind when crafting the nazi zombies story

Um, Element 115 isn't actually real, I don't think.
Timbital
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:19 pm by Timbital
COBHC x Cobra wrote:
Timbital wrote:

Yes, it is actually very real. It does not actually shoot lightning out of a DG-2 at zombies but it is a real element that is called Ununpentium. This is all related to the meteorites as well.

But that wasn't even the point of my last comment. I was saying there were no links to anything proving that treyarch had that in mind.. it was just a fictional little story about cautiosly walking around
DEMON xMYQx
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:42 pm by DEMON xMYQx
Timbital wrote:
COBHC x Cobra wrote:
Timbital wrote:

Yes, it is actually very real. It does not actually shoot lightning out of a DG-2 at zombies but it is a real element that is called Ununpentium. This is all related to the meteorites as well.

But that wasn't even the point of my last comment. I was saying there were no links to anything proving that treyarch had that in mind.. it was just a fictional little story about cautiosly walking around

There is no proof that they didn't have it in mind either...
Timbital
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:55 pm by Timbital
COBHC x Cobra wrote:
Timbital wrote:
COBHC x Cobra wrote:
Timbital wrote:

Get off my back, I wasn't even talking to you or about your theory, it's a great theory but I WAS TALKING ABOUT A RANDOM COMMENT SOMEONE MADE, NOT YOUR THEORY.
DEMON xMYQx
Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:57 pm by DEMON xMYQx
Timbital wrote:
COBHC x Cobra wrote:
Timbital wrote:
COBHC x Cobra wrote:
Timbital wrote:

lololololol Relax!!!!!

Get off my back, I wasn't even talking to you or about your theory, it's a great theory but I WAS TALKING ABOUT A RANDOM COMMENT SOMEONE MADE, NOT YOUR THEORY.
Post  by Sponsored content

COBHC x Cobra's theory

Page 1 of 1